[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2008] Last One Standing 與敵同行

Guest -Theory-

Guest azngrlxp

OMG very good series i just finished it, it is so intense this is the 2nd best series this year from tvb. I just don't like the ending, probably they're making a second part .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am kinda hoping for a sequel and not wanting one at the same time..

But booo, I wanted 阿希 and Carmen to get together in the end xP

I dunno I think I want a sequel this series was good :ph34r:

Guest miss scarlett

I am kinda hoping for a sequel and not wanting one at the same time..

Same here. D8 It's a hard feeling to explain, lol.

Actually, I'm very satisfied at the way how LOS ended. It's realistic and understandable.

It shows Ah Hei growing and maturing as an individual. In the beginning, he will do anything for revenge, but in the end, not only did he not kill ah Yin, he also became Ah Yin's counselor when Ah Yin went to jail.

I also want him to end up with Carmen in the end, but thinking of it in a more realistic way, I absolutely understand why they didn't end up together. Ah Yin was carved to deep into Carmen's heart, and if she does accept Ah Hei in the end, this just proves me that Ah Yin never really had a place in her heart, which is not true at all.

Guest je_amourx

I smell a sequel as well! Roger is such a superb actor!

If there were to be a sequel, I don't want to see Kevin again, never been a fan of him. I think his acting is just alright, seriously. I don't see what the hype with him is and how 'hot' he is .... =/

Great series over all, too bad it was underrated.

Archived