[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2008] Last One Standing 與敵同行

Guest -Theory-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

Watched episode 15, and i've got to say ... i like the intensity and insanity that goes on.

I feel so bad for the Grandma, nobody believes her.. And i absolutely hate Roger's ways, it really pisses me off. In contrast to other soompiers, I don't like Roger's acting at all. Its sad how he kills his own foster father, just because he gets annoyed at the Grandma.

I like Kelly's wig. I think Kevin is awesome. I like the fat guy at their office too hahaha

---blue-skies*

i really like this series. its got good storyline and point. its been awhile since TVB has produced such a great drama.

really curious about the ending!! 10/10 totally recommended

Guest little_deviI
Guest -Theory-

anyone know when this will be translated to Vietnamese?

my friend rents tvb series in vietnamese, quite new ones too, but i heard they only release 1 episode a week.

Guest miss scarlett

i really like this series. its got good storyline and point. its been awhile since TVB has produced such a great drama.

really curious about the ending!! 10/10 totally recommended

I agree. It's a really good series!

I'm very disappointed about its ratings in HK. The ratings doesn't do this series justice AT ALL. I guess the HK audience is still hestitant of this series because its violence. Other than the first couple of episodes, there really isn't much violence and blood, seriously.

TVB hasn't made something this good in a long time!

Guest getxinfatuated

my friend rents tvb series in vietnamese, quite new ones too, but i heard they only release 1 episode a week.

That's what we used to do to, till both of our rental place went out of business.

So my mom been watching series online, but no luck at all with this one. Soon,

hopefully.

Thanks for your response, though :)

Guest raindrops

Just watched episode 20. I'm really annoyed at 阿希's mum. Stupid b_tch doesn't believe her own son, and someone that she doesn't really know all too well. So desperate for episode 21. Its so sad that half the 'happy' family end up in tears... i feel sorry for Mandy. The poor girl had to endure so much sh_t from her 'brother'. But i think the characters were made to be so stupid, i mean, if you were in a sh_t situation involving a violent family member, wouldn't your automatic reaction be to prove it to everyone else, instead of staying in the same house? And she talks about him when he's at home, how unrealistic is that?

But i love it.

Guest secretz

i just finished this serie today. From the very 1st episode to the very end, the serie kept me so hook on it. Pure suspense eventhough we all know who's the real killer and etc. But the plot is very good.

Archived