[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2008] Last One Standing 與敵同行

Guest -Theory-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just saw the first ep O_O i cant get use to roger being the bad guy since im so use to him being ah wong, but his acting is intense

the sound is kinda off for the first episode i saw so far,it gets annoying after a while

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

from reading the Synopsis, i feel like i watch this already haha

can't wait till this is dubb at my local video store haha

Guest Shatt3red

the first two episodes is already so heavy hearted.. Looks interesting, but I prefer something more lighthearted. Have no wish to watch "i try killing you, you try killing me" for 20episodes. -_-

Guest -Theory-

is the four really that interesting? :o it seems that thread is more alive then this~ i watched both of each episode, i prefer this one over the four :D

Guest zingsharon

is the four really that interesting? :o it seems that thread is more alive then this~ i watched both of each episode, i prefer this one over the four :D

haha.. at first i was attracted by the four

but when now... when the story going on, i love this more

the story is getting more and more interesting

i love how the two lead actor compete with each others secretly

Guest lovemelody.

TVB receives 15 complaints for Last One Standing

TVB's 2 big brothers Kevin Cheng and Roger Kwok collaborated in the new series that has just been broadcast "Last One Standing". Kevin plays Roger's revengeous cousin. In one scene Roger had a nightmare that 10 years later after getting out of jail, Kevin returns to find him; in the mist of the nightmare, Roger finds his dog Lam Lam covered with blood and died, following the discovery death, a fire occurs. Afterwards, Roger's assistant finds people to beat Kevin up, there are many bloody and violent scenes.

TVB received 13 and 2 complaints from two departments (Total 15 complaints). The complaints all related to the bloody scenes and the sound of blood, it is not good for the kids. TVB explains that the series is suppose to bring excitment and an intense feeling. TVB arranged the series to broadcast at the 9pm timeslot and at this time, it is not for "family shows". The series requires Parential Guidance.

Source: Mingpao

><

Guest Shatt3red

Watched 6 episodes already and going~

Interestingly, the only thing I thought of during the "romantic" moments with Hei and Carmen was, "OMG. KEVIN IS SO HOT!!!! >v< " Something which I cant stop myself thinking of, when he's all shy around Carmen, I find him so irresistible. haha~

Archived