[drama 2008] I Love You, Don't Cry 사랑해, 울지마

Guest yeohweping

Guest maitran

Thanks Ahoxan for sharing softsubs of this drama, but the sub for episode 111 is temporarily unavailable for download now, can you fix for us? Thanks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Schneewitchen

It's really unbelievable. the aunt told the child to play outside in the cold, only because that furture daughter in law came to visit. She better should send him to school, whichhe is apparently not attending.

Guest Schneewitchen

The last episode is really disappointing, 131 episodes too much effort for nothing. The guy should have know his mother better and not to marry. Really boring. anyhow, at the end the girl seemed quite happy without the two guys in her life.

• 2 months later...

I haven't watched this drama in its entirety (it's too long for me), but i feel sorry for Mi Soo. She's so unlucky with the extra baggage (the aunt and mom) that came along with Young Min and Hyun Woo. I can't believe a person could suffer that much. While I enjoy happy endings, I didn't think the ending was bad. It was rather sweet. Lastly, true to it's title, there were too much crying and sadness in this drama.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest tynaquyen

Huyn Woo: he was a best friend, best husband of Mi Soo. He is honestly, sweet but still strong enough to protect her. However, the world is so wide, and there are something people cant do/control. What could he do to be the good son and good husband at once?

Mi Soo: her destiny is so pityful. I think she loves HW really and was also happy with him somehow. There was an open ending, then I wish that HW'mother would realize how she just loses her son and change a little bit, then they could reunite later but live serapate with her. The last sence, I dont now about young min's feeling but for Mi Soo, he is just a friend, and she always keeps distance with him for along time.

I'm currently watching this drama and I love it.@tynaquyen Did you see all episodes ? I disagree with your analysis concerning Mi Soo and Young Min. Because of their deep and loving relationship, when Mi Soo has troubles with Hyun Woo's mother, the only reliable person who helps, advises and listens to her is Young Min. You can see what I mean in the lats episodes. Also, you can see her reaction when she learns a secret concerning Young Min, revealed by Young Min's ex fiancee. That's why, for me, the last scene of the drama is rather an opening ending to a new relationship between them.  :-h

Guest tynaquyen

@capricorne93: I love to see the naive relationship between HW and MS, then I wish that they could reunite. but you can have other opinion. It is alright. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived