[drama 2008] I Love You, Don't Cry 사랑해, 울지마

Guest yeohweping

Thanks kikki for this info - waaa...... really this long? I'm not really into long dramas but no choice if LJJ is in it, huh? Looking forward to this series. Hmmm... i like him, he's very cute. :P:D

willenette :rolleyes: I want to see him too :D

Thank you so much kikki

my worktime can't see it at my office.

I hope somebody will upload this drama and eng sub for us.

Is it possible????? :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward for LJJ's new drama... Can't wait for it... I hope somebody will upload it...

Hi nok nok!

Hi!!! yooboo :D

I hope so too.

want somebody will upload for us.

Guest Zealousy

Really looking forward to this series, I'd watch it whether it gets subbed or not.

Probably theres not interested translators... hehe.

I'll probably watch the c-subbed version(if not, then RAW).

I'm not familiar with daily dramas but how long do these air for?

EDIT: I'll probably upload the RAWs on d-addicts(via torrent) if no one can download from clubbox.

Really looking forward to this series, I'd watch it whether it gets subbed or not.

Probably theres not interested translators... hehe.

I'll probably watch the c-subbed version(if not, then RAW).

I'm not familiar with daily dramas but how long do these air for?

EDIT: I'll probably upload the RAWs on d-addicts(via torrent) if no one can download from clubbox.

Guesstimation of 120 or so episodes.

If you do get c-sub do can you periodically provide a summary of what's actually going on. Summaries are hard to find for daily dramas. :blush:

[2008-10-20 18:12 |

link news

1218605137394_1.jpg

-----------------------

SBS premium drama 'God's balance in eomchinah' character was his love yisangyun actress (27), the daily drama of the gyeopgyeongsareul kaeseutingdwae who has nurige.

Yisangyun the chunjane gyeongsanatne 'follow-up to the November 17 broadcast MBC's new daily drama' I love you, do not cry '(geukbon bakjeongran, director gimsahyeon) yiyuri and acting talent in the combination breathing.

'I love you, do not cry' meeting of the two other men and women who love the story of a family soap opera added.

In this drama that yisangyun graduate students majoring in architectural janghyeonwoo to act the part. Chang Hyun crying hanyoungmin (yijeongjin minutes) love jomisu (yiyuri minutes) in the name of friendship for the sunaebo to preserve the character.

KBS 1TV 11 Drama 'miwoona gowoona' to his image imprinted by hunnam the yisangyun the current SBS 'balance of God' manager father, a heavy water in the prosecution of the Judicial Research and Training Institute Ubin conversely the bee's knees' eomchinah '(compared to the time that his Means the son of a friend of my mom's Internet words) are showing the charm.

'I love you, do not cry in the Sound, yisangyun janghyeonwoo the charge as a father, president of the company's robust physique, good, good character, good students, even her good deulegekkaji popular' eomchinah 'teoda Carrick.

Publisher paenenteoteinmeonteu He said: " 'I love you, do not cry' is a soap-opera yet rapid deployment of the attractive," the "existing daily drama, which targets middle-aged and young people had made up the drama on the floor of City Hall with the intention of neolhigetdaneun were released," he Said.

In addition to yisangyun yiyuri, yijeongjin, and ohseunghyeon starring role in the 'I love you, do not cry' has 20 full-scale shooting.

translated by google

-----------------------

Guest Happy_Day

Both those guys are extremely hot actors I've been keeping my eye on. Very under-rated, but they kind of have the same image.

Looking forward to LJJ new drama. It's going to be a daily drama so there's going to be a lot of episodes. There's going to be a lot of LJJ dose for me. Haha. Can't wait for this. He looks so handsome.

Archived