[variety] Round & Round 둥글게둥글게

Guest n!kk!

Guest <3 Michelle

I'm still DLing it. can't wait to watch.. I'll try to take some caption and post it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckyyou

wow. i didn't know about this show until i saw the file on someone's clubbox. i have no idea what it's about but since it has my favorite tak, i'm watching it!!

Guest <3 Michelle

I don't have time today.. I forgot to do my HW.. so I only have time to make two caption.

aroundandaround0sc.png

aroundandaround25nk.png

Credit: <3 Michelle (ME)

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Hyun Joon in this show... Aishhh, can't wait to watch this. Like others up there. What actually this show about? So saw that some one want to make sub for this... Really? Thanks ya.

Guest snoopy

this show reminded me of the MBC variety show with guest stars coming out and would do a charade and guess a riddle made by little kids[forget what it was called].

but anyway, i liked it.

it's amazing how these 5-6 year old kids have wild imaginations.

Guest alisonmoe

ANDY ANDY... OMG... LONG TIME DIDN'T SEE ON A GAME SHOW.. GOING TO DL NOW... THANKS FOR SHARING...

Guest kiye

i thought the idea of taking the kids' drawings was really cool! i don't like how the ball thing hits their face.. kinda random. but really cute!! hopefully they pick up the pace with the beginning were they do the number game. but looking forward to future eps hahah

grabbing this from the FTTS thread thanks to qoochabo! :w00t:

looks like Brian and Ayumi will be the guests for this week along with last week's Shin Hyun Joon and Yoon Jung Soo!! :lol:

Brian Hosting New Gameshow

16ya.jpg

24pd.jpg

35cl.jpg

47yp.jpg

58tm.jpg

Credits : SBS.co.kr + fly012

Guest june_showers

aww haha brian's coming back on for soo many variety shows, okay it was only like two weeks break, but still; anyway haha still haven't gotten a hold of subs yet, so not totally sure what everything means; but i just really love the ending, sooo funny..haha..can't wait for this weekends; and thanz for postin the pics with brian and ayumi, and o <3 Michelle, do you think you can tell me quickly how to make captions? haha i always want to but never know how to, and sorry if thsi is off topic!

Guest skittles*

this show looks funny (: & i can't wait for brian's appearance on this show. HAHA i love their colorful ties. so cute.

Guest Kay*Kay

o i watched the first ep and it was so funni!!

lol i can't wait to see brian on this show [=

Guest danny4rang1004

i skimmed thru it and it looked boring but then when i sat down and watched it it was actually pretty funny. i like it.

Archived