Macpro

LoVeCartier

Guest Onesweetypie

Mac Pro is only for professional people. U have to apply to get the card. With the card u can get huge discount, 40% - 30%. Also u can get PRO products that normal MAC doesnt sell haha. The good thing is, u dont have to be a Make up artist to apply for this card! :D If ur mom is a nail technician or an estetican or a hairdresser or watever jobs that are related to beauty, she can apply and enjoy the benefits! haha

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i thought you were talking about computers before i clicked here haha

hahahahhaah me too!! im like. hey why is mac in the beauty fashion section!! cool must be blinged *clicks* :P

Mac Pro is only for professional people. U have to apply to get the card. With the card u can get huge discount, 40% - 30%. Also u can get PRO products that normal MAC doesnt sell haha. The good thing is, u dont have to be a Make up artist to apply for this card! :D If ur mom is a nail technician or an estetican or a hairdresser or watever jobs that are related to beauty, she can apply and enjoy the benefits! haha

my mom is a housewife

"u dont have to be a Make up artist to apply for this card! :D"

is that mean i can apply? i'm just a college student and jobless...lol

You can not order online from the website, but anybody can call the phone number and order that way, and if you have a MacPRO store nearby anybody can shop in there as well.

Archived