Too Old For Hollister... Too Young For Banana Republic?

Guest missjulielala

Guest missjulielala

What is a good clothing store for something inbetween?
My boyfriend and I were going shopping and we're the couple that practically looks like we just walked out of Hollister/American Eagle/A&F. We mainly shop at those stores, so we don't really have any fashion sense. Yes, I admit! Lately, we've been realizing how the stores we mainly shop at aren't matching our style anymore. I guess we got tired of seeing the same things over and over? Plus, there are so many little teenyboppers wearing the same things! We want to move past the Hollister phase onto something more mature. What are some good stores or types of clothing that is better suited for 19 year olds and through to mid 20s? We tried shopping at Fossil and Buckle, but none seems like something we would wear. I'm starting to like Windsor, but what are others?

We're going through fashion puberty... :blink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had the same issue, only i was an aero girl lol. but right now, i LOVE forever21. their clothes are cheap and affordable and is great for a more mature look. :)

Guest CaramelSweetie

um try shopping in different stores? find things you like and so on ~I'm sure there are more than ae/holister/A&E where you live. right..? o-o

mix&match bizz really, I don't have much advice on this stuff ==

Guest couturexxvii

depends on what look you're looking for. if you want the nyc lower east side look (boho-chic), def urban outfitters and american apparel. maybe h&m and forever21, but the quality isn't too good. if you're willing to spend big bucks, boutiques are good places to go too.

Guest super cool snail

oh hell yea i was thinking about this for awhile too!! i began to realize that you can't wear abercrombie forever lol but i'm not ready for fashion change..

so i still shop at af but i don't go for heavely branded logo clothes like their graphic shirt but i would only buy like tanktops and jeans

i dropped by ruehl before but their clothings aren't that great for their price :T

try armani exchange, i go there once awhile..prices are on the high end btw

and lets see...i also went to urban outfitters but the clothes aren't not much of my style haha

o yea try express i likes the jeans :)

so yeaaaaa...

i'm 17.. i never was in the hollister/abercrombie phase.. i used to love clothes at H&M but nowadays when i go in there, i don't really see anything i like.. i'm starting to have this problem as well. i need to go shoppin more, becuse my closet is just teeshirts that bore me.

Guest sto0pidassgrl

urban outfitters (this sorta goes in the big cash group also), h&m, forever 21

metropark

planet funk

nordstroms

and if ur willing to spend some BIG cash

express, gap, j. crew

Guest azn&luvit

I would recommend,

Guess and Forever 21.

I never really shop at Guess.

I still shop at Hollister, A&E and others. (still in H.S)

Hope That help.

Archived