Finishing Powder

LoVeCartier

It's actually very easy to remove. I have no problem removing my makeup. Some days I get lazy and don't even use a makeup removing cloth, and I just wash my face.

I use Biore for my cleansing cloths, btw.

Haha, even though you didn't ask, I just thought I'd add my take on it. =P

ooo, thanks for the tips (=

so you are using the Make Up Forever HD powder now?

mac has a finishing powder! the only shade is invisiblle which is cool because if you get darker or lighter. it works with it. But I'm cheap so i'm using this NYC loose powder in translucent( also clear) but sometimes i'll even just use BABY POWDER

it works. Don't judge lol.

hahaha. baby powder ftw! B)

Guest inlalaland

i use mark's matte-nificent oil-absorbing powder in the summer

PROD_1041356_LG.gif

-and-

physician's formula mineral wear talc-free matte finishing veil (that's a mouthful) in the winter

i always finish off with becca's shimmer pressed powder in nymph where i need highlighting <3

ok so, it's getting intense, 'Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil' and 'Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder' are tied. i wonder which one will get to the top

btw - for the people who uses Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil, didnt that powder gives you a pinky color on your face cuz that powder color is pinkish

I don't like BE Mineral Veil. It's a SO-SO powder IMO. But The MUFE HD powder is amazinggg. I actually look airbrushed and poreless when I apply it, that's a big difference considering I usually have noticeably pores ! And I do it the same way as the other soompier. I use a mini kabuki brush, and use a really small amount... remember less is more. And just gently buff it into my skin and I'm set :)

I don't like BE Mineral Veil. It's a SO-SO powder IMO. But The MUFE HD powder is amazinggg. I actually look airbrushed and poreless when I apply it, that's a big difference considering I usually have noticeably pores ! And I do it the same way as the other soompier. I use a mini kabuki brush, and use a really small amount... remember less is more. And just gently buff it into my skin and I'm set :)

ok i am convince to buy makeup forever hd powder (=

but

do you find MAKEUP FOREVER HD powder hard to remove? and which remover do you use?

I was using Anna Sui for the longest time, it's not bad, I loved the purple sparkly one :) It was easy to carry since I had the compact....

At home I have Bare Escentuals mineral veil it's not bad, it can get cakey though.

I really liked this Palgantong one I bought in HK I had before, it never broke me out either which was awesome! But I've used it all~

ok i am convince to buy makeup forever hd powder (=

but

do you find MAKEUP FOREVER HD powder hard to remove? and which remover do you use?

No its not hard to remove/wash off, it's just a powder that sets your make up. I use my Olay facial wipes and then after that, I use my Shiseido gentle cleanser.

Guest xCookies

MUFE HD POWDER FTW. Trust me, ti make you look air brushed ina good way, I just get the clear one.

MUFE HD Powder

This powder is AMAZING!...i have been using this as a setting powder when i really want a flawless face...this makes my face feel like velvet...a little powder goes a long way...the powder is soooo finely milled it melts into your skin...i really love this because it's colorless and sheer it gives me an airbrushed look...my face feels and looks so fresh...this is a product i am definatley repurchasing...everyone should have this...this even makes my kabuki brush feel softer...your looking for a setting powder with no extra coverage but want to look flawless...this baby is my new found secret

From pink's blog.

No its not hard to remove/wash off, it's just a powder that sets your make up. I use my Olay facial wipes and then after that, I use my Shiseido gentle cleanser.

ooo, thanks for letting me know cuz i thought anything has to do with HD is hard to remove.

this is going to be my first time wearing face makeup...i wanna ask you, is this step that i'm doing is correct?

step 1 - clean face

step 2 - moisturize my face

step 3 - Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer

step 4 - concealer to wherever needs coverage

step 5 - brush on some Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder to cover the concealer

step 6 - done =)

btw - do you use MAC Fix +? its a liquid spray and make makeup more dewy...do i need to use it along with the Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder?

thanks

Archived