___-=akb48=-___

Guest ulat_bulu

Guest ulat_bulu

48 Idols~
AKB48 is an all-female Japanese theater/idol group produced by Yasushi Akimoto. AKB48 currently consists of 48 members divided into three teams: Team A, Team K and Team B. Each team contains 16 members. Unlike other idol groups in Japan, AKB48 is theatre-based and has their own theatre in Akihabara (a district in Tokyo) where they perform once every weekday, and twice on both Saturday and Sunday. The theater is set up in on the 8th floor of Don Quixote. Tickets are 2000 yen for men, and 1000 yen for women and children. The special prices for Himawari-gumi shows are fixed at 3000 yen for men, and 2000 yen for women and children.

*credit to: Wikipedia.com

*sorry I can't post the whole member's profile because... Duh. 48 members. Think of the long post*

aaa.jpg

*credit to: Stage48.net

^Okay, I know that in the picture, the girls are not 48. Then again, I'm sorry I can't post the whole members' pictures because... 48 -__-"

So... AKB48, anyone?? :D

omg someone started an AKB48 thread! Woohooo!~~~

Im a fan of their songs.....my favourite members are Takahashi Minami, Haruna Kojima, Maeda Atsuko & Ono Erena. Im mostly pro-Team A but I like Team K too :D

Im curious about SKE48....

BINGO BINGO ANATA NI MEGURI AETA !!!!!! ~~~

Woot Woot ,

I love AKB48 as well [: .

I fell for Maeda as soon as I watched her in Sukaaatttooo Hiarrrrii ~~~ <33 .

I also like Tomochin and the twin towers and little ono and more and more ! ~

AKB48 !! WOOT WOOT !~

I think they should release a single with "Bird" & "Blue Rose". Those are really good ones...and shows more of the girls' talent (and I need the instrumentals for it too :lol: )

Guest ulat_bulu

I think they should release a single with "Bird" & "Blue Rose". Those are really good ones...and shows more of the girls' talent (and I need the instrumentals for it too :lol: )

^Huohohoho... Yesss that two are my favorite dark songs from them (after Keibetsu Siteita Aijou, of course) XD

And the instrumental would be greattt I want to do karaoke...

PS: What the hell is with Soompi? I want to write Keibetsu title correctly, but when I typed 'Siteita' it turned into 'mini' something. Duh. It's not like that I would type 'Shhh...t'. Oh well. :sweatingbullets:

So who is your favorite member??

I like Erepyon and Miichan :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amydien

My favourite are Takahashi Minami, Haruna Kojima, Maeda Atsuko & Ono Erena...oh wait, I said that already in my previous post! XDDD

I miss their "dark" songs...they should do another one...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ulat_bulu

Wow Chocolove unit has many fans!! Glad to hear that ^^

Although there won't be anymore songs from Chocolove, Nakanishi Rina is graduated T^T

This is soooo sad. I love her voice the most in AKB48.

Dark AKB48's songs are just win. So much wiinnn. I agree that they should do it again XD

Btw have you listen to their new single, 'Oogoe Diamond'??

The MV and cover is weird, seriously. It's AKB48's single, not SKE48's. But the cover shows one member from SKE48 -__-"

And I can't believe she's just... 11 years old.

Guest amydien

^Rina graduated already?!?!?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............

She was the other singer in Shinkirou, right? I love her voice!

Yeah I saw Oogoe Diamond...it was an okay song :)

Guest sexy-enjel

^

^

wtf!!! rina is graduated o.o... omg!!1 my friend will die T_T... and me too T-T I love her T_T

anyway

I love all them (not really, i love 47 member lol... i don't like risa narita lol) my FAVE IS Takamina and miichan, saya too!!! ^^ (and Aacha, tomomi itano, other tomomi lol, yuko, erena ono *-*, etc, etc, more etc.)

my fave song is keibetsu... lalal... and my fave pv too

well

bye

Guest ulat_bulu

^Rina graduated already?!?!?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............

She was the other singer in Shinkirou, right? I love her voice!

^yeah, she sang it with Kojima Haruna. I love that song to death. Grr.

They said that Rina has some kind of back problems... I don't know. Grr. Not sure.

wtf!!! rina is graduated o.o... omg!!1 my friend will die T_T... and me too T-T I love her T_T

anyway

I love all them (not really, i love 47 member lol... i don't like risa narita lol) my FAVE IS Takamina and miichan, saya too!!! ^^ (and Aacha, tomomi itano, other tomomi lol, yuko, erena ono *-*, etc, etc, more etc.)

my fave song is keibetsu... lalal... and my fave pv too

Everybody loves Rina!! Why, her voice is awesome!! T^T

Eh? Why you don't like Narita Risa?

Well if you don't like her, then this is maybe a good news for you: She is graduated too.

...Along with Rina T^T

Grr.

• 6 months later...

OMG this thread hasn't really moves T_T

THIS IS MY FAVE GROUP when you talk about Japanese female..hehe

they're not just pretty but really simple and cute.

I love their schooluniform image..

so pure and pretty.

my fave are Minegishi Minami and Kojima Harum as well as Manami Oku..

and I miss Kayano so much.

OH I LOVE MOST OF THEM even Sayaka, Erena and Rina..

I hope they will appear less sexy..

you what I mean :D

Guest monaero

Rina graduated and I didn't even know! My heart is breaking. She was my #1 favorite :tears:

Anyway, for the last couple of months, I've become a really big fan of No3b. I've got their Relax

choreography down and now I'm working on Tane. I didn't think that one would be so hard, but it

really is.

whoaaa..I didn't know that AKB48 Rina got so many fans..I thought it was Haruna ^^

but it's still sad too..

I love her in CHOCOLOVE with Sae and Sayaka..

how wil Sayaka and Sae perform chocolove without Rina?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived