Wearing Leggings To A Club

Guest x3mango

YAY or NAY?
Well most of the time I see people at clubs bareing their legs with their super mini dresses and tunic tops. Would it be okay to wear leggings too? I'm not that brave to bare my legs. I would usualy wear like those slack looking shorts instead but they look odd with tunics. So it wearing leggings to club YAY or NAY? btw, is that even allowed in clubs dress code? I just haven't seen any lately...cuz well it's summer. But when it gets colder yea?

Any opinions?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmineaura

i say def yes bc they can be worn in a sexy yet still classy way. it'd probably look best with some high-heeled pumps. just my opinion though =)

I did it! and it was fineeee.... as long as you choose a suitable top or suit to go with them leggings!

At first I just wore jeans... then they got too hot and i did regret it... so I wore leggings the next time... ^^ a lot of ppl do that!

edit: i think it shouldn't matter what you wear during what season... you'll get hot after like 20 min inside the club anyways ^^;;

Guest tinyvietpeach

definitely, and no, if you're a girl, i think as long as you look good you can get in hahah

leggings are fine, and plus, wearing leggings means you can get down as low as you want without being paranoid you're gonna flash the club :D

but remember the leggings rule, your top has to be long enough to cover your butt at least, because they are not a substitute for pants..think of them more as like those bicycle shorts you'd wear under your dress when you were younger so you could PLAYYYY!

Guest Atmosphere.

I don't like showing my legs either because I have scars.

I remember I wore mini-skirt with no legging at a club, I regret it a lot

even though the room was dark, skin with scars didn't really matter,

but I was just so paranoid, I felt like people were watching my leg all the time >__<;;

But come to think of it, I never realized about legging for club until you brought it up lol!

I realized that no one wears legging at a club, well the ones I went o.o

I remember one of my unnie aka friend was like "Leggings are for the 80's, 80's is not

suitable for the new generation club. Bare legging is what I call suitable for Clubbin'" o.o

NAY NAY NAY. I bet if you went there with tights you'd feel WEIRDER cuz you're over-dressed. Like one time I wore jeans and boots cuz well it was cold. WOW did I feel odd.

Don't have to worry if you're not "brave" enough, it's dark, everyone's baring their legs and noone cares lol.

If you dont want to go all the way, I would wear knee or thigh high socks.

But in the end if you wanna wear tights noone's gonna look at you like a freak or anything.

Good Luck

Guest estincelle*

i'd say no.

it usually gets hot and sweaty in clubs cuz of all the dancing. and wearing leggings+sweating=disgusting feeling. u'd feel like the sweat is trapped on u. eecckkk..

Guest 0oyokisuo0

no! i dont like leggings in general, to club is definite no. i mean you can wear shorts under dress if you dont want guys reaching up your dress or just wear dressy top & shorts (if the club allows shorts) =)

Archived