[MANGA] Midnight Secretary

cutiek028

^Well for now there are 6 book released and a seventh book being released chapter by chapter in one of the daily shoujo manga magazines (just like Shounen Jump, etc. where chapters from different mangas are released within those magazines ^^).

This is the third manga in which I've enjoyed by Ohmi Tomu. Vampire stories are so-so for me...I gave up on VK, too, but this is a gem. Yet I still prefer Kindan no Koi de Ikou. Werewolves. Mmmmm. Yato~

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fallin_st4rz

i see thank you nom de plume^^ i saw vol 6 but havent finished readin it yet n i thot that was the last.

Vampire Knight was good i kinda like it too but this 1 is more focused on the romance betw d 2 leads so i prefer it more :)

i guess after this i will havta check out more of Ohmi Tomu's wk then, is there any other manga that's as romantic as this 1?

No problem ^^ Well as I mentioned in my post above, Kindan no Koi de Ikou is Ohmi Tomu sensei's longest series yet (10 volumes total and complete); you can find the translated chapters at Aerandia (they do not have the first volume but they are up to Volume 7) just like for Midnight Secretary. It's smut, too XD Barairo my Honey is her shorter series (3 volumes); it's sweet and light-hearted to read.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

cool thank u, nom de plume(french? hehe just out of curiosity) for the infos....

will check them out, still waitin for more MS thou :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

new chapter is out everyone~

hahahhahaha. he met the mother. :)

and OH! i just realized on mangaupdates, it said its ending at vol 7.

we're drawing close to end.

i actually got the feeling that it will end in no time since there's basically nothing can stop kyouhei's determination to be with kaya ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

new chapter is out!!! and one more to go and this series is done!!!

such worth reading manga,

anyways onto the recent chapter....

OMGOMGOMGOMG, it's here.... the anicipated one is here. It's actually scary how the Hiroaka(sp?) defined and explained the reason why he think it's already in Kaya's womb. Oh well i can't wait for the last chapter. Major jawdropping right there!

Guest tranceeee

what does smut mean...?

i've actually read this manga (not all of it) and it gets abit too graphic for me... well, not really graphic but just too much for me to handle @__@

Archived