R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

RIP AJH.

Too bad he was in debt because of what Sun Hee said on air.

Netizens are pretty powerful.

WTH??? Are you serious?!?! Are you actually blaming his death on her??? He was NOT in debt because of what Sunhee said, he was in debt before he even got married to her. That's probably why they never registered their marriage, so that creditors couldn't legally come after Jung Sunhee's income.

Yet another death. R.I.P

I was so shocked when my dad came up and said he commited suicide, I was watching '사이다' and she was laughing so brightly there. I felt so bad for her and her husband. Oh, and there's a rumour that Jung Sun Hee and Ahn Jae Hwan got the marriage registration without their parents permission? So Ahn Jae Hwan's debt have nothing to do with Jung Sun Hee because they aren't even married. Is it true?

Guest squeaky

it's sad that he committed suicide, but it was selfish of him to leave his debts for his wife to pay.

and i heard they got seperated a month ago because of his money issues.

why did she marry him when she knew he had all these debts?

and about what sunhee said on air, i think she was brave to say that, because i really think korea is one-side right now. whatever the majority believes in, so must you, like about the mad cow issue. ugh.

^

I think from earlier posts: they didn't legally file papers yet, so sunhee's off.

netizens killed another person....

im pretty sure they were a part of it.....

how pathetic... sunhee's comment about the U.S. beef wasn't even half bad..... yet those oversensitive korean netizens go psycho...

but hmmm.. some people saying that celebs make a lot of money?

NOT IN KOREA... only if you're a top A-list star like ~~~ famous..

Oh my god, as if the fact that it possibly was a suicide wasn't shocking enough, I felt bad when it said that his wife collapsed due to the sudden news. I feel so bad for her, and his family and friends. What a bad year. Hopefully he'll rest in peace and I give my condolences to his loved ones <3

Guest Atmosphere.

they were married.. and he commit suicided.. wow.. wasn't he ever happy

with her? i feel so bad and sorry for her T___________T so much dramatic and tragic

to her, she couldn't take it T__T omgogmomgomgomg T_________T

i had no idea he was married to her... and so reasoning of his commit suicide was

cause of his failure of business on drama making and his health was poor? how poor?

did he had some kind of disease? are you sure it wasn't a suicide? who knows it could

be some random guy who killed him seriously and left a note... T______T

they were married not long ago right?? Jung SunHee, you have to be strong!!!

this is sad news guys, another death again...

wow people took pictures of SunHee on a stretcher. I mean come on guys, give her a break

RIP

I looked at the pictures, but what is it though? I see blood all over the seat, pretty gruesome.

WOW...

they're saying he died a month ago, and the people living around there where his van was parked couldn't see through his van windows cuz they were tinted and they smelled trash. then on a bright day, they looked through the window and the body was there, but they couldn't tell who it was because it was so decomposed.

he died because he drank soju and then he got drunk, and then lit these coals that the poor koreans used to used to heat during the cold. the smoke from the coals is essentially poison.

supposedly he borrowed a lot of money from loan sharks, and they kept on harrassing him and his wife, so they had to seperate, and she last spoke to him last month, and she couldnt report him missing b/c he's a public figure.

:[

its where the fire was burnt that is presumed to have led to his death by gas poisoning

Also i haven't seen these photos yet in this thread, but here are some photos from his last confirmed broadcast appearance which was in Tablo's radio program on August 21st

http://tvzonebbs4.media.daum.net/griffin/d...mp;searchValue=

Really sad to see him so happy

In related news, Naver has turned off netizen commenting on articles relating to this event due to the LARGE amount of negative comments left :fury:

that pic really showed him look happy and ppl wont believed that he's facing a huge financial issue...i think he's the type who kept his problem to himself.... i dunno, this is totally very sad....

sometimes i dun understand the netizens, at times like this they still able to leave negative comments are they got no sense of feelings or humane in them...i mean just shut up even if you dont want to offer any condolences to the dead person's family...this kind of things can happen to anybody so why the need to leave bad comments ....korea netizens is so scarry.. :crazy:

Guest passmethewrinch

WOW...

they're saying he died a month ago, and the people living around there where his van was parked couldn't see through his van windows cuz they were tinted and they smelled trash. then on a bright day, they looked through the window and the body was there, but they couldn't tell who it was because it was so decomposed.

he died because he drank soju and then he got drunk, and then lit these coals that the poor koreans used to used to heat during the cold. the smoke from the coals is essentially poison.

supposedly he borrowed a lot of money from loan sharks, and they kept on harrassing him and his wife, so they had to seperate, and she last spoke to him last month, and she couldnt report him missing b/c he's a public figure.

:[

That's horrible!

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan and condolence to his family. May they be given the strenth to go through these hard times.

Guest V A L XD

WOW...

I'm thinking the same too. Maybe not a month 'cause his last apperence is Aug.21 and it's still early sept. So maybe around 2 weeks? We have to put the date of his last apperence and his phone calls to his friends,parents and SunHee to estimate the time he died.

Maybe they caught some images of him on the CCTV.

But by looking at the stains in the car, his body was VERY badly decomposed. But what surprises me more, was that the residents didn't notice the smell especially on a hot summer day for 2 weeks.

We won't fully know the truth 'cause the police aren't releasing any new information for now and his family and friends aren't talking.

I don't think he was drunk and lit the coals. I think he was well aware of the coals and lit them in his car and fell asleep instead of sitting there awake and waiting to die.

Whatever the cause is, his death is the most horrified one this year.

Archived