• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ladii_U-Know

Mann I would have collapsed also if I found out

that my husband passed away.

I feel so bad for hope and she will be okay T______T

RIP.

OMG this is so sad!

i got goosebumps all over my body especially when i learn that he is Jung Sunhee's husband.

she must be so sad but i hope she will be strong.

R.I.P. Ahn Jae Hwan

me too~~~ after eon death this is the second time.. my gosh... when i first seen the pic i thought he look familiar..

he's indeed the lady who is one of the heroine 6 member... gosh how terrible...

wonder y they didnt find him earlier??

i hope she stay strong ~~it's so heart breaking to leave behind those who love u~~just look at jung sunhee pic... i feel so sad for her.. they'just got marry!!!

OMG! He was the one that played the doctor in Snow Flower with Ara!

He tried to poison himself with the gas. >_<

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for Jung Sunhee.

I heard that he suicided because he owed a HUGE debt.

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan

- Kyu

It seems like so many Korean celebrities are passing away this year.

It must be so shocking for her to discover her husband's death...

Especially when they just got married! It's so unfortunate.

Rest in peace Anh Jae Hwan :(

Guest CandySu

OMG,Sunhee must have been very sad,

I feel so bad for her,

She looked sooo happy when she got married to him,and now?

I hope she feels better.

RIP.Ahn Jae Hwan!

Guest lordbordem

Well i'll try highlight the main points here.

They are still not 100% sure if it was a suicide (probably is thou) but is presumed because he left a suicide note.

His cause of death is unknown but is likely from oxygen deprivation, due to him being in an enclosed area while he lit a one of those coal fuels you see regularly in korean bbqs but bigger ( which explains the black markings on the car seat), there will be an autopsy starting from the 10th, which will delay his funeral.

EDIT: The black markings are actually where the body was located and is fungie due to body decomposition.

He was also found in an advance state of decomposition after being dead for atleast 10 to 15 days (god knows why no one living in the houses near the car ever thought to suspect a random parked car in the same place for 2 weeks)

EDIT : looks like it was close to a month, which is just absurd :fury:

His family no reason to suspect anything as he informed them he was going on vacation to think about things

His mostly likely cause of suicide is the large amount of death he had (Around US$3.5 Million, and not the US$400K mark someone else mentioned on this thread) and some of it was with loan sharks who had constantly threatened to go public about his debt

He lost the money on failed cosmetic brand involving his wife, which also coincided with that Protest debacle that Jung Sung Hee was involved (really unfortunate timing and a netizens demanded a complete ignore of the brand) and a failed movie project called 아이싱 (Iceing).

This whole incident is really unfortunate and i feel really sorry for everyone involved, particular his wife, who is in hospital after collapsing from shock, its going to be really hard for to get back into a normal life, let alone a return to entertainment, and the shock from this could cause her to go along the same path as her husband. :tears:

I suspect the netizen scene might get a lot more attention from the police now regarding offensive messages, because it was in someone one of the reasons why the cosmetic brand that he was pushing failed.

EDIT:

looks like they wern't legally married as they hadn't filled in the legal paperworks yet. This is only important as the banks are presumably trying to see who is responsible now for the debt.

omg~

i'm really in shock. i thought he was really funny and cute when he appeared on tv shows...earlier in the summer, i saw the episode of Happy Together where his wife came to the show to support him while he was a guest..

rest in peace.

i hope the entertainment community helps Jung Sun Hee out at this time.

my condolences.

My condolences to his loved ones.

I can't believe this. I remember him being so cheerful, and the life of the party on variety shows. I am shocked.

Guest melonaa

omgoshhh!!! wow. another death?!! :[

edit---

ahh! i thought jung sun hee looked familiar. hmm ahn jae hwan looks pretty familiar too.. just cant pin it.

i hope their families are alright. :(

r.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan

Guest simplyyel

aw...

Rest In Peace

AhnJaeHwan

and i hope his family and his wife are alright..

i read somewhere that he committed suicide cause he had a lot of debt?

but anways i really hope his family and wife are alright...

Archived