R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

Guest CONSTANCE

omgosh those picturess!! holy crap ..

ah this is SO SAD. my gosh, i feel horrible for her T-T ..

this is seriously a tragic year .. i still cant believe it ..

he was dead in the car for almost a whole MONTH! .. asdlfkjdkjf

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

I really feel sorry for Jung Sunhee. They were such a lovely couple. I remember seeing them in Yurisangja's Honeymoon MV and they were so nice together... I just hope that the media would leave his family and JSH alone.

can't believe this... how...?

RIP and condolences to his family and wife.

but i've been reading articles about it but there is one thing that i can't seem to understand. maybe i missed it or something...

they say that he's been dead for about 10-15 days in the car. didn't this make his wife jung sun hee come up with any questions on where her husband was for those day? obviously she couldn't get reach of him... some unanswered questions....

RIP

Guest last love.

I actually cried! ): 2008 is must be such a painful year for their families. =/ I can't believe another one has passed away. I feel bad for his wife, however. The scene looks pretty bad, too.

RIP. <3

Guest diagon ALLY

but i've been reading articles about it but there is one thing that i can't seem to understand. maybe i missed it or something...

they say that he's been dead for about 10-15 days in the car. didn't this make his wife jung sun hee come up with any questions on where her husband was for those day? obviously she couldn't get reach of him... some unanswered questions....

i agree completely. this is horribly sad and all and maybe he said he was going away for 10 or 15 days which is kinda weird but even at that wouldnt she expect to hear from him at least a phone call or something? it all seems strange but then again i dont completely know the situation... its just odd.

rip :(

anyways some of these pictures are extremely graphic & should maybe have a warning... you do realize all that darkness/fluid/stains on the seat is like from his body sitting there decomposing for so long x____x

omg im about to cry right now. i love jung sun hee.... :(

rip ...........................................................................

i heard that people of korea boycotted her and her husband because of something she said about the "american beef"

so them both were in depression, and they made her and her husband go down..... maybe thats another reason.

Guest lovejyk

Are the stains on the seats dried blood? And poor Jung Sunhee. Suicide of a loved one is a very unfortunate thing to go through. My condolences goes out to his family and friends.

Guest jafa100

It is really scary the number of suicides among celebrities in korea!!!!!!!!! and also the number of death by accidents!!!!!

This is so sad.

R.I.P Ahn Jae Hwan

Be strong Jung Sun Hee !

Guest misspinky

all i remember is she was the funny woman with the radio show that big bang went on. i can't believe people just commit suicide just like that whereas they are many people that would rather be in their shoes than leave their loved ones. i don't know what else to say. condolences to the family especially jung hee, it doesn't seem like she's taking it too well.

Guest jafa100

I saw an article about celebrities with high IQs, and it says that Ahn Jae Hwan, who attended Seoul University, has an IQ nearing 150.

Who would have thought that somebody extremely intelligent, with a loving famous wife, caring family and friends would do something like this because of money problems? Aren't there other solutions but suicide?

I think our society has serious problems and people especially in south korea (where suicide rates seems very high among celebrities) should start to take seriously this matter and try to find a solution to it.

Guest squallie

This is so unfortunate. Those pictures of the car are so scary and seeing Sunghee collapse like that is just heartbreaking. This year truly is a gloomy year. I can't believe so many good people passed away. RIP.

Guest aznchocol8luver

wow this was sooo shocking!!

feel soo bad for jung sun hee! i really liked her as a comedian~

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan

hope the best for Jung Sun Hee

lee chan... -_- the ashhole.

anyways. i feel bad for jsh , but in the 10-15 days he was gone didnt she try to even get in contact with him? well i guess we don't kow the whole story, but whatever.

rip

Archived