メゾン・ド・ヒミコ Maison De Himiko J~Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
オダギリ・ジョーOdagir
maisondohimiko.jpgMaison De Himiko メゾン・ド・ヒミコ 메종 드 히미코(2005) Starring: Joe Odagiri, Kou Shibasaki, Hidetoshi Nishijima Director: Isshin Inudou Genre: Drama Runtime: 130mins Distribution: Sponge Language: Japanese Country: Japan mezondohimiko.jpg Saori is a young woman who struggles to make a living from her two rather uninspiring jobs. When the handsome young Haruhiko visits her one day her life is injected with some much needed drama. Haruhiko claims to be the boyfriend of her estranged father, Himiko, who now runs a seaside rest home for elderly gays. Hauhiko makes Saori a financial offer she would be stupid to refuse and agrees to go and work at the home. When Saori arrives at "Maison de Himiko" she is hostile towards all of the residents, especially her father, who is now bedridden and dying of cancer. He abandoned Saori and her mother years ago, changing his name and effectively disappearing. Can Himiko earn his daughter's love and regain her trust? Or will Saori use her father's weakened condition to exact her revenge on him for leaving them to fend for themselves? Starring an assuredly competent Ko Shibasaki as Saori, Joe Odagiri as the eternally patient Haruhiko and Min Tanaka as Himiko, Maison de Himiko is a touching, bittersweet tale of acceptance, forgiveness and reconciliation. 「ジョゼと虎と魚たち」の犬童一心監督と、同作の脚本家・渡辺あやが再びコンビを組んだ恋愛映画。主演は「オペレッタ狸御殿」「血と骨」のオダギリジョーと「世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ」の柴咲コウという日本映画を代表する若手スター2人。共演は映画初出演作「たそがれ清兵衛」で日本アカデミー賞最優秀助演男優賞と新人賞を受賞した田中泯。最高のキャストが複雑なキャラクターたちを魅力的に演じている。  塗装会社で事務員として働く沙織。ある日、彼女のもとに若くて美しい男・春彦が訪ねてくる。彼は、沙織と母親を捨てて出て行った父の恋人だった。沙織の父は、ゲイバー「卑弥呼」の二代目を継いだが、今はゲイのための老人ホーム「メゾン・ド・ヒミコ」を創設、その館長を務めているらしい。春彦は、その父が癌で余命幾ばくもないと言い、ホームを手伝わないかと誘う。父を嫌い、その存在さえも否定して生きてきた沙織だが、破格の日給と遺産をちらつかされ、手伝いに行くことを決意する。死にゆく父親、その父親を愛する春彦、そんな二人を見つめる沙織…いつしか三人に微妙で不思議な関係が芽生えていく。 沙織的父親卑彌呼在她還小的時候,便拋棄她們母女,在一間同志酒吧當媽媽生,因此沙織非常憎恨父親。退休後,卑彌呼在海邊經營了一間老人院「Maison de Himiko」,專為老人同志提供一個住處。某日,一位年輕英俊的男士來到沙織工作的地方找她,告訴她卑彌呼的癌病已經到了末期,希望沙織可以到「Maison de Himiko」幫忙。原來這位男士正是她爸爸的戀人春彥。急需金錢周轉的沙錢,在無可奈何之外唯有到老人院工作。在老人院中,步向死亡的卑彌呼、深愛著卑彌呼的春彥,以及對父親充滿恨意的沙織,三人的關係慢慢地產生了微妙的變化… 《Maison de Himiko》由《老友狗狗》的導演犬童一心執導,本片以愛為主題,內容涉及同志之間的親情、愛情和友情,雖然題材沉重,可是犬童一心卻以輕鬆的手法拍攝出一部會讓人感到溫馨的電影。本片中的主角春彥和沙織,分別由日本兩位新生代實力派演員小田切讓和柴崎幸飾演,兩人在戲中大鬥演技,擦出全新的火花。而卑彌呼則是由以《黃昏清兵衛》奪得日本奧斯卡最佳男配角的田中泯擔演。 SOURCE : メゾン・ド・ヒミコ メゾン・ド・ヒミコ メゾン・ド・ヒミコ メゾン・ド・ヒミコ メゾン・ド・ヒミコ

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this movie so NEW I has it coz I'm not still watch but I dun have time to see this DVD coz I'm busy :( coz I have time for see movie on Sunday i'm alone in my room :blush:

Guest dadedum

Oh I like this movie, this and the drama Jikou Keisatsu got me into Jo Odagiri. Check my sig :D. The director also made "Touch". I lifted this pic from the movie (himiko) homepage a while ago:

maison.jpg

Guest Em_mie

it's such a cute movie! jo odagiri is so hot even as a homosexual. i love how he plays unconventional roles! and i really like the kou, the female lead. overall an emotional but still very cute and enjoyable movie.

Guest sweetangelkiss12

Can anyone post this movie? I really want to see it!!! And if so..with subs and not on clubbox? Thanks anyways...seems like a sWeEt MOVIE :D

• 10 months later...
Guest Sky's Crying

i'm going to watch this movie tonight after i finish my english hw. i'll come back w/ my thoughts. i hope it's good! i've never seen anything w/ joe odagiri in it before.

• 5 months later...

anyone know where i can buy this dvd? ... aside from yesasia because it's really expensive on there. i just really love kou shibasaki and have been wanting to see this movie for a while now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

seeing as no one's posted in this thread in the last 6 years, I don't think I'll ever get an answer but I'm just that desperate
this movie isn't available to buy/rent in my country so is there a generous soul who can perhaps pm me a link where I can stream it with eng subs?thanks

• 1 year later...

Archived