Guest choisanggoong_mamanim

For all those who love Choi Sang Goong Mamanim
Kyeon Mi-ri

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Kyeon Mi Ri

Kyeonmiri.jpg

Born

September 19, 1964 (1964-09-19) (age 43)

Occupation

Actress

Years active

1984-present

Kyeon Mi-Ri is a South Korean actress, best known for her role in Dae Jang Geum as the main antagonist Lady Choi.

Her role in the phenomenally successful period drama shot her to fame in East Asia and South East Asia, winning over fans from regions like Japan, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Singapore.

She made her debut on South Korean Television in 1984 as an actress. She studied ballet in Sejong University but gave up her major.

* Height : 159

* Weight : 49kg

* Family : She is married and has one son and 2 daughters.

Filmography

Television

* Yi San - King Jeong Jo (MBC, 2007)

* Golden Bride (SBS, 2007)

* The Book of Three Han (MBC, 2006)

* Sad Goodbye (KBS2, 2005)

* As the River Flows (KBS, 2004)

* One Million Roses (KBS, 2003)

* Dae Jang Geum (MBC, 2003)

* To Be With You (KBS1, 2002)

* Daemang (SBS, 2002)

* Who's My Love (KBS, 2002)

* Tender Hearts (KBS, 2001)

* All About Eve (MBC, 2000)

Kyeon Mi Ri's Dramawiki Page

Kyeon Mi Ri Official Website

Kyeon Mi Ri Wikipedia Page

MY GOD!!! you can't even recognize this BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! i understand why you don't want to post here, because this thread is for KOREA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL & TALENTED VILLAINESS..she made your life HELL while

watching DAE JANG GEUM / JEWEL IN THE PALACE & JUMONG / PRINCE OF THE LEGEND..it only shows that she's A VERY EFFECTIVE AND ENDEARING ACTRESS, and few of actresses nowadays possess such qualities, like LEE YOUNG AE, of course..it's JUST HER ROLE, anyway..she's VERY NICE OFF-CAM..ONE HOT MOMMA..:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jyar

Hi,

I am one of Miri's fans.

I really like her, she's very beautiful and a very good actress.

Yes, she's a very effective villain.

But she's good person when she is not in her villain character, this was manifested by her cheerful personality when she guests in many variety shows in Korea (which I could only watch in the internet).

I become addicted in the internet because of her, I regularly surf the net to find videos and pictures of her.

How I wish I could watch her videos with English subtitle.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Yu Bi shares thoughts on being the daughter of a famous actress
Actress Lee Yu Bi recently shared her thoughts on being the daughter of famous actress Kyun Mi Ri as well as the label that follows her around like the plague.
During a personal interview with OSEN, Lee Yu Bi said, "I don't really mind it. It is true that I am my mother's daughter. If I am diligent and consistently show a better side of me as time passes, I think people will accept it naturally. I think that people around me care more about such labels than I do." 
CBdLjdDVEAAL9Kx.jpg

Lee Yu Bi's mother, Kyun Mi Ri, is a well-known actress and singer who has made her name in the industry since 1984 where she was accepted as one of MBC's 17th recruitment actors. Kyun Mi Ri appeared in hit dramas, such as 'Jumong' and 'Queen Inhyeon'.
As the daughter of such a renowned actress, rumors stated that Lee Yu Bi was able to snag leading roles with the help from her mother.
Meanwhile, Lee Yu Bi recently appeared in the movie 'Twenty' along with Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/lee-yu-bi-shares-thoughts-on-being-the-daughter-of-a-famous-actress

Archived