- [korean Female Star] - Before 'n After !

Guest leezinhakr

Guest yahoojedi

wow!!!! YEH!!!! weight lost!!!!

so pretty now!!!!!

some looks just the same. . .

hyori looks the same too. . she just lost weight. . .

the pic of go ara the last one doesn't look like her. . .

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hui yee

yet another this kind of topic again.. UH! just leave them alone ok?!

and i know Ara did her ears before... because her ears was way big..

Guest sodakiss

eunhye is the only one who doesnt look different at all!!! well, not talking abt the fat..

ara.. i really like her face.. btw, the eyes and the teeth surgery are acceptable.. i mean.. it's really normal,rite?

but the childhood picture [the last one] guys, i can't believe it's her!!!!! totally different!!!!! if it's her for real, i would say she's done the whole face surgery!!!!!!

hyori.. she still had that pretty smile back then.. but look a bit different which i believe it's becuse of the age! ppl growing prettier when get older! it's normal!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

I thought they were all natural, except maybe YEH. I always thought YEH got some work done, because lots of people around me seem to be convinced she did. But from the pictures, it just looks like she lost a lot of weight so I am not sure about her. I know Go Ara just did her ears, which doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I thought the rest of the girls were natural...I definitely think LDH is natural. I feel so sure. Her face looks so natural, and I saw her high school picture and she looks exactly the same...but in that younger picture of her, she looks SO different....hmmm....

But I don't think this topic is specifically about surgery, is it? ^^

Yes, they all matured very well and grew beautiful. Yay! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Guest ephemeral.

Go Ara did her ears. xD

Hyori was really cute. (:

Yoo Eun Hye lost a lot of weight, good for her. (:

They matured beautifully. (:

These pictures don't necessarily mean they got surgery.

I mean, you can change a lot during your young days.

Plus, weight loss makes your features more defined, no?

I don't know, I still love them. :3

Guest pnaichi

it's been proven that lee hyori doesn't have fake boobs

i think...that she might wear water bras

lol, or maybe not and it's photoshopped by professionals

who knows

yoon eun hye looks exactly the same except

she's lost weight. which is a good thing because

she looks GREAT now.

lee da hae...amazing even before.

ohoho. that first pic of eun hye looks edited, don't you think? :unsure:

or maybe it's just me. hehe.

edit okay. now that i look back. it doesn't look edited. loll. my bad.

anyway, these girls look amazing now ^_^

go ara: she was always cute but now she got bigger eyes and better teeth..definitely Plastic Surgery.

lee hyori: her face was always like that...BUT c'mon, she lost weight and STILL has bigger breasts than before??? Defintely Plastic Surgery.

YOON EUN HYE : looks the same... but hell yeah, she lost a lot of weightand worked hard for it..but i always found her pretty.A natural Beauty.

lee da hae: oh c'mon its so obvisious that she had a PS..her eyes are MUCH BIGGER now! Its NOT JUST because she lost weight and got old -__-

DEFINITELY Plastic Surgery.

well those are facts..YOON EUN HYE is the only one without any PS.

but yeah, its normal for korean stars to have plastic surgery...so don't be naiv to be believe they are all natural lol..

Even if the last picture was photoshopped by antis, Go Ara definitely did her eyes. She had a tapered eyelid crease in the beginning, which suddenly became a parallel eyelid crease.

I believe her eye color is real? Lee Young Ae has the same light brown eye color too. I like Go Ara's eye color, but never knew why she wanted to change her eyelid crease to a parallel one, since I think her original one looks better.

Yoon Eun Hye, I think if you look at pictures of her when she was really young (not in this thread, but out on the internet somewhere), she had no eyelid crease at all. In fact they were probably the most "single" kind of single eyelids you would see. But I still love Yoon Eun Hye.

Archived