- [korean Female Star] - Before 'n After !

Guest leezinhakr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeanius88

that last pic of ara looks nothing like her.. hyori looks the same, yeh lost weight and leedahae looks pretty much the same to me ^^

wow YEH looks so great after she lost weight :)

and is it just me or is her boobs in the last two pictures

like really different in size? maybe its the angle or something

Guest asianasianasian

I think Yoon eun hye is the only one that didn't have surgery.

She just lost a lot of weiiiiiiiiight, Lucky!

I really don't think Hyori did her boobs because she was still maturing when she debuted.

But you can tell that she did the double eye lid surgery.

Lee Dae hae had a couple places that she got surgery.

I think Ara looked prettier without the double eye lid surgery -___________-

Guest jaejoongie <3

are ara's eyes really that hazel color or are they contacts? the color's pretty.

yes it is.

But who knows how she got them. o.0 maybe she has a distant foreign relative xD

- GO ARA -

OMG! Her ears were so.... :x

and is that semi bald girl really her on the last pic?

- LEE HYORI -

Hyori looks the same...

and eventhough her breast looks bigger... I heard the rumours that she had plastic surgery on her breast was false.

- YOON EUN HYE -

Well, now she has more breast and is less chubby, besides that she seems natural.

- LEE DA HAE -

she looks the same too!

Guest virvir111

uh.. they all looked the same.. get a life .. lee da hae is like considered a NATURAL BEAUTY in korea. ever seen her highschool pics.. ppl here really needs to get a life around here. they bring in like random pictures from like anti sites and post em here to get attention.. how desperate.

for hyori, i'm thinking teeth, boobs and possibly double lids?? besides that her face was already pretty ~

she didnt get a boob job she confirmed it herself on her show on off the record when she went to get x rays done for her rib cage accident. the doctor even said it on tv. teeth isnt plastic surgery. thats dental surgery. might as well just call braces plastic surgery too then

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

^ you can't believe everything you hear/see on tv. (;

i don't care if celebs get plastic surgery. it doesn't bother me & i don't see why it should bother anybody else.

I didn't thought Go Ara got surgery except her ears..but those pictures shows how much she changed. Her eyes changed alot, too. They're really big and pretty now though. ^^

I doubt Lee hyori didn't got anything done but she looks so natural! She's a one gorgeous lady rather she went under the knife or not. I envy her beauty so much!

For Yoon Eun Hye, it's just weight loss, I don't think she got any plastic surgery. Her body is so slim and in good shape now, it's amazing how must she've lost.

Lee Dae Hae has those natural looking eyes that looks like you don't have eyelids, somewhat do. I don't know if she did it or not...

Guest pikapika

never saw the leedahae picture before~~but most krn celebs get sankapul surgery~

and yeh either wears powerful pushups or she got them done...dont deny it!

Guest Tsubasa

most celebs get their eyelids done... >o<

Lee Hyori I think she got her eyelids & nose done, her nose looks

thinner&higher&straight, but she already looks pretty before anyways.

Ara I think she's pretty before too. just prettier now =D

Archived