Sephora And Others

LoVeCartier

Hi all,

I have another question. Does anyone know if Sephora gives freebies when purchase of more than $100? I watched a show called “Beauty University” from TVB and some of the stuff that was used in the show, I wanna get, the Aqua Gel Hydrator $76 from NARS, 4-5 eye shadows $20 each from Shu Uemura.

Lastly, facial masks from SK-II. Have anyone buy it? If someone did, did you get any freebie along with it? Just curious :D

Creme de La Mer, anyone?

Thanks all.

um, yes, if you're a beauty insider...

I spent a $100 and I got a deluxe sample of cosmedicine medi-morphosis

exfoliator. Is that what you mean by freebies?

every time you buy something, you get free samples!

and if you're beauty insider, freebie for every $100 spent!

just sign up [it's free!].. it just need your name, email, etc.

i'm still waiting on my package i bought last week.

it's been one whole weeek already.. anybody know how long the free shipping takes?

Guest whorrored

If you go to Sephora, the store, then with every $100 purchase with your insider's club card ( free to sign up ) you get to choose a free sample of whatever they have at the moment. If you go to Sephora, online, then with every $50 purchase you get free shipping and 3 free samples ( wider variety of smaples to choose from as well )! So you see, in store you get one free sample but online, you get 3. I've purchased from both the store and online before. If you purchase online, please keep in mind that the samples are rather small. I believe that if you purchase $100 online you get two small samples and one deluxe sample. Hope this helps!

^ Yeah what she said. But if you spend $100 online, you get to choose 3 samples and as an insider you receive 1 "deluxe sample" which is basically like full size sample (or it was in my case). Also as an insider you get access to the "insider only" products, i.e. Nars Super Orgasm Blush, and it changes from time to time.

Archived