YoonDoHyun Band - Saranghalguhyah

Guest josebiwasabi

Guest josebiwasabi
윤도현밴드 - 사랑할
soundclick this was another challenging song to sing. i think i hit that first high note though :D and on the 2nd high note... i think i had a TINY BIT of vibratto :lol: *edit* oh and btw, in the beginning the volume is very low, but don't raise the volume too much. the bg music was lowered a lot because ydh's voice is so powerful and loud. meh whatever, lol. */edit* C/C appreciated, as always. thanks for taking the time to listen

Guest luvjunjin0819

I love this song, first off!

u did pretty well!! ur voice was kinda shaky at parts...but this was nice. I juss wish i could hear it w/ an instrumental instead of them in the bg! but NICE job!!!!

~Tab ;)

*사랑할거야..? i've never heard of it before~ sounds like such a pretty song..~ :) awe.. really liking it right now *listening* ..~ i think-- wow, lots power. Awesome...~ great power but need a bit more emotion and j/ control the nigher notes a bit more to make it steadier ^_^ .. i really enjoyed listening to this!~ love listening to songs i've never heard of before~ awesome job you guys did!~ B)

Guest josebiwasabi

awesome job you guys did!~ B)

heh, not sure if that was a typo or not, but i sang this by myself. (unless you're referring to ydh's voice in the bg, of course :lol: )

Guest conversebunny

you have a nice voice! that high note you hit was awesome! try making the transitions from note to note a bit smoother. everything else was great!

Guest orange&kiwie;

whoa, i love the song>_< fell in love with it the first time i heard it keke;

you sing very well. ^^ nice job >_< like the high note you did so weeeell !! X3

wow, I love your voice ^^

It sounds awsome~

Your voice fits in really well with this song and makes it every enjoyable to listen too. I havn't heard this song yet but I think you did an awsome job ^^

I didn't really hear any vibertto but I did hear something close to it at the end of the song. But wow THAT WAS AWSOME!! lol

I really like your high notes ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

I request more H!P songs >DD because I really liked Watarasebashi lol. I recognize you from Jpopmusic ^^ spread the H!P-ness here >DDD

As others have said, the high notes were pretty awesome ^^ nice overlaps. I enjoyed it.

Guest josebiwasabi

I request more H!P songs >DD because I really liked Watarasebashi lol. I recognize you from Jpopmusic ^^ spread the H!P-ness here >DDD

As others have said, the high notes were pretty awesome ^^ nice overlaps. I enjoyed it.

:blink:

whats your username on JPM?

thanks for the comments, everyone :)

Guest fantasiimaker

I'm also Fantasiimaker there, but I don't post much anymore xD;; I usually post scatteredly in Jpopcentral or Other Artists.

Guest hershy kissez

i love your voice!!! <333

woow this song is soo goood... it wuold of sounded even better if you used the intstramenta.

also when you went to the high notes... "누구보다" WOW! it was so good.

Guest josebiwasabi

i love your voice!!! <333

woow this song is soo goood... it wuold of sounded even better if you used the intstramenta.

also when you went to the high notes... "누구보다" WOW! it was so good.

haha thanks.

doing that overlapping thing on the 2nd chorus was a lot of fun to do :D

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, I really like the high notes like the others mentioned.

Transition could be worked on, but all I can say that you have a reallyyy niice voice. I like it a lot (:

heh, not sure if that was a typo or not, but i sang this by myself. (unless you're referring to ydh's voice in the bg, of course :lol: )

oh haha!~ no it wasn't a typo~ but a typo in my mind ha!~ i guess your range changed a bit?~ the bkgrd. probably had an effect also hehe, sorry about that~ but okay!~ lets try this again: awesome job YOU did!~ wonderful ^_^

never heard ydh sing this but its good~~~ maybe more emotions and control? ^^ well done

ur ANGEL song is good^^ u remind me of DONGWANeee

Archived