(_____________the Seas Of Pearl Sapphire Blue ☆彡______)

Guest --hearts.

Guest Allison

Today is E.L.F's 3rd year anniversary. Or E.L.F's 3rd birthday

:lol:

SJ's fanclub E.L.F was established on June 2, 2006.

2chvqcj.png

"I'm really grateful to my fans. They are as precious as the air to me. We can't live without air, not even for a moment. Without fans, Super Junior can't also exist." - Leeteuk

"You may say it's such nonsense, but I always liked Super Junior's balloon color. Pearl Sapphire Blue. Until pearl sapphire blue covers the entire planet, Super Junior will continue to perform." - Leeteuk

"Our ELF, Ever.Lasting.Friends...the friends that walked beside Super Junior since we debuted and even the name of the fanclub, are all made from us. To say the truth, I used to not like blue, but after forming Super Junior && meeting ELF, no matter where I go there are people asking me what color I like, I will say I love sapphire blue. It is not ELF who was poisoned by Super Junior, it is Super Junior who was poisoned by ELF. Everytime the internet has some untruthful news, the fans tell us, 'Oppa, didnt you tell us you would be truthful to us? Why did you lie?' Truthfully, I feel very bad. I really want to go on a live show to tell everyone, 'ELF I AM INNOCENT! Why do you have to believe those words. Believe what I say!' But I was afraid, so I didnt say anything. I wanted to explain to everyone. When the members are sick, they cry together with us. When we are happy, they smile with us. Although there are a lot of high school students in ELF, but once Super Junior's age gets older and older ELF will also follow and get older and older. If Super Junior becomes an old group and come out to sing, ELF will bring their own kids and introduce us as their favorite hyung or oppa in the past. When I think of these times, I feel very happy. ELF && SUPER JUNIOR ARE INSEPARABLE. Life couples or partners. I LOVE YOU ALL!" - Kangin

"When we feel very tired, and see everyone's happy smile from the stage, waiting for us, it gives us even more courage and become our strength. Although I am very thankful to the people that directly helped me, the people i should really thank is ELF." - Yesung

"Just like the words ELF, they are everlastingfriends. I always assumed that nothing in this world could be everlasting, but everytime we feel tired, our fans always support us. When we, 13 members, as Super Junior debuted, even though we started as 12, we suffered through many suspicions of the skills of so many members. They asked, "Can they succeed? Can they do it?" A lot of people asked these questions. Changing the question mark into an exclamation mark was our ELF. Truthfully, many people around me also told me to not be stubborn about popularity and the responses of fans, and gave me a quote. "Popularity is only for a moment."I thought about what it really meant. Because I didn't know when popularity will come and go. If you are too stubborn about that. Then your hope is destroyed, you become tired. Or you reach your lowest point. You won't be able to get back up again. But I believe in every one of ELF. To me, I can believe. As long as there are the Super Junior members & ELF, Even though I usually see everyone on TV. It is not only because of Super Junior.If there was no ELF, I would become empty. To me, ELF is like Super Junior...they are my heart and lungs. I love you all <3" - Leeteuk

"Our fans, ELF is where our strength comes from. Really, if there was no ELF, there would not be us. Without us, there would not be ELF as well. Like the dependence of Super Junior & ELF on eachother, I want everyone to feel like one. ELF and us come together as one, completing more and better stages & performances. I want it to start now. it is already the 2nd album now. We will be more hardworking until the day comes when ELF and us become one. Hope the will continue forever." - Shindong

"Elf..many celebrities probably think that fanclubs are just fanclubs but there are other who don't. to me, it is not only a fanclub anymore. it has already become a very important existance. no matter if i'm having a hard or happy time, fans really give me alot of strength. i am really thankful to them. because of the fans, i have cried many times and have had many happy times. the same when i see the comments in the fancafe. the best elf fan of lee hyukjae. there are alot of comments like that. like this, i am very happy. very happy that people like me. of course I also sing for others but when i'm old i hope i can still sing and dance for all of the fans. i hope that we are not the same as other singers. hope that we can become even closer. every time we finish our performance, we think of ways to meet our fans more and play with them.ther are times when we let the staff become very tired, but it's because we love our fans so much.hope that we will forever maintain this kind of relationship." - Eunhyuk

"Our elf is really too cute. in our group, because leeteuk is the leader, he lets me depend on him. but if i am alone without any members, my vigor truthfully comes from elf. if there was no elf, there would be inexpressible space the feeling of not knowing what to do and loneliness. our elf is like our SJ's everlastingfriends, our beloved girlfriends, lovers? this is what I think" - Sungmin

"ELF brings me self-confidence and courage. Because there is ELF, Super Junior can have something to depend upon, build up confidence, and create courage. ELF is a rest station that we can depend upon." - Kibum

"The existence of ELF is like the heart and air of Super Junior. They are like the air that is most important for people to survive...It is like people who cannot live without air. We are the same. Without fans, we cannot survive. Like this, fans are the most important to me, just like air. " - Siwon

"Like the words say, ELF are like friends, like nunas, like hyungs, or dongsaengs. It seems like it is different from the past. Celebrities from the past have an invisible wall between them and their fans. They have a definite distance. But now, it really is like friends since the internet has developed. They can more or less see our personal lives. Although it is like this, they won't have a heart to satisfy themselves and get close to us. Instead they will worry about us and comfort us. It is also the same between E.L.F. If someone says, "Oh, today I did bad on my school exam," The other fans will encourage them. Looking at this, I am very happy. Even though it is because of Super Junior that ELF can gather together, They can also become good friends. And a very good affinity. We Thank you. Being able to blindly see us. ELF doing what bthey are supposed to; keeping with the rules. To say it again, the freedom of following rules is the most beautiful. Even though if there is no Super Junior, there would not be an ELF fanclub, if we turn to another perspective, the relationship has already become. If there is not ELF fanclub, there will not be SUPER JUNIOR." - Heechul

"To. ELF, Super Junior's girlfriend that loves just Super Junior;

Since that time when we first met until now, there hasn't been a time when I didn't think of you.

You've always watched over us warmly, held our hand and picked us up when we fell. Told us not to cry and wiped our tears away when they fell.

Always moving us deeply by appearing anywhere like Superman without growing weary.

Telling us it's okay when we show an ugly side of us; thank you for even loving and caring for that side of us.

Because of you I feel like I am always smiling and crying.

Don't say the words "thank you" to us.

Because the people who are eternally thankful are us.

Again, thank you and thank you again.

Starting now as the time goes by, even when I'm 30 years, 40 years, 50 years old, I would like to remember and cherish this current time and smile.

Although there may be lots of dread, and many hard times coming up, I'll think of ELF and try to endure it all and work hard.

I will continue to ask for your favor.

Wherever, I will be the unashamed Donghae and Super Junior.

There's the thing that I always say, right?

This is something that I really ask of you, even if nothing else matters, please just don't be sick.

Let's make more amazing memories in 2008.

Once more I bow in thanks and I love you."

- Donghae

"At this moment, I feel like I own the whole world.

Whether good or bad times. We've experienced it together.

Sometimes I feel apologetic and sorry to you all.

If we can be like now, crying and laughing together always

When I become older, we will all become older

So at that time, we will have to be together

because we exist for each other, right?

I love you all."

- Kangin

"To me, it is an existence that cannot be missing. It is the strongest army in the roads upcoming. They give us lots of love. No matter if it's a happy or tough time, they will stand by our side. Even if we made a big mistake, they will stand by our side. It is an existence that we can't not have." - Kyuhyun

"Can be described as partners? If there was no E.L.F, there wouldn't be me. Without me, there would not be E.L.F. They are friends that continue to have a good relationship with us. Everlasting Friends. All E.L.F. I really thank everyone." - Ryeowook

"Thank you for making me shine." - Leeteuk

"Because E.L.F exists, Super Junior is eternal." - Heechul

"All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you." - Hankyung

"Everlasting, reliable defender, E.L.F...I love you." - Yesung

"As like we started together, lets put up the end together." - Kangin

"I hope we can be one forever." - Shindong

"Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F's support." - Sungmin

"You guys are so precious to me. Don't change..." - Eunhyuk

"I will keep in my heart even after I die, the fact I met E.L.F." - Donghae

"They are like oxygen." - Siwon

"Everlasting friends that I can be with keeping a mutual relationship." - Ryeowook

"They encourage me and inspire me." - Kibum

"They are the existence that has to be there with us." - Kyuhyun

"ELF: SUPER JUNIOR BELONGS TO ELF

SUJU: ELF BELONGS TO SUPER JUNIOR"

edit - - -

I topped a page?! <3 LOL, nice.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sara2002a

^ That was so nice. Happy birthay to E.L.F. <3

Guest aneng

^ALLISON. WHY OH WHY DO THAT. Makes me cry and appreciate Super Junior more. <3

Being an ELF is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. Though I haven't seen the guys in personal yet. I know that I can still support them by encouraging them or just simply...loving them. Being a fan of these guys is never tiring. Loving 13 guys (plus their cousins) never made my heart tired... instead they made it bigger and happier. I may not be there during the debut, the moment Donghae's dad went to heaven, Heechul's car accident, Kyuhyun completing the Sapphire Blue World, the fight about Only13, the heart-breaking car accident, the addition of Zhou Mi and Henry and how ELF and Super Junior strengthened their bond... but I'll surely be there until the 100th album released, upcoming performances and awards, birthdays and special occassions. I'll never leave even if others got tired.

Super Junior and ELF never had the fan-idol relationship. From the very start, they're already friends. Friends who are always there during the happy and sad times. Always there for support and to sing along.

ELF will never get tired of Super Junior.

ELF is for Super Junior only.

ELF is happy because of Super Junior.

ELF is continuously making the world into sapphire blue color.

I ship ELF and Super Junior.

eaipkw.jpg

Guest shazLeeDongHae

Happy 3rd year anniversary E.L.F. :lol:

I never get tired being an ELF.

I'm so proud to be their fans.

'....but once Super Junior's age gets older and older ELF will also follow and get older and older.......ELF && SUPER JUNIOR ARE INSEPARABLE. Life couples or partners...". -Kangin

that's so true..

I'm shedding tears right now.. :sweatingbullets:

so many things that happens..

tears and joy..

Super Junior brings me a lot of happiness and courage. :lol:

Allison.. ur post really touched me.

thanks. :D

I'm wishing ELF best of luck.

stay by Super Junior's side forever.. Fighting! :lol:

Guest eaglemiso

Being an ELF is one of the things I am proud of in my life......

Though I couldn't join with ELF from the start, I will be ELF forever

Super Junior is ELF's One Love

Guest peachsshi

Happy 3rd Anniversary, E.L.F are group of great people which i'm totally respect.

Esp. Korean E.L.F . You guys are near our beloved SuJu the most and be able to take good care of our beloved SuJu , we're very Thankful for you guys.

i'm just a SuJu's fans in Thailand which not dear enough to call myself as E.L.F since i'm not devoting myself enough compare to you guys did and doing and will do.

But we're friend right??? E.L.F Fighting E.L.F from all over the world are great people . Thank you !!!

Guest PrinsesaLira

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!!! SUPER E.L.F...... Until the whole world is covered with Pearl Sapphire Blue, lets all work hard together... FIGHTING!!!!

Guest apple_1204

Today is E.L.F's 3rd year anniversary. Or E.L.F's 3rd birthday

:lol:

SJ's fanclub E.L.F was established on June 2, 2006.

2chvqcj.png

"I'm really grateful to my fans. They are as precious as the air to me. We can't live without air, not even for a moment. Without fans, Super Junior can't also exist." - Leeteuk

"You may say it's such nonsense, but I always liked Super Junior's balloon color. Pearl Sapphire Blue. Until pearl sapphire blue covers the entire planet, Super Junior will continue to perform." - Leeteuk

"Our ELF, Ever.Lasting.Friends...the friends that walked beside Super Junior since we debuted and even the name of the fanclub, are all made from us. To say the truth, I used to not like blue, but after forming Super Junior && meeting ELF, no matter where I go there are people asking me what color I like, I will say I love sapphire blue. It is not ELF who was poisoned by Super Junior, it is Super Junior who was poisoned by ELF. Everytime the internet has some untruthful news, the fans tell us, 'Oppa, didnt you tell us you would be truthful to us? Why did you lie?' Truthfully, I feel very bad. I really want to go on a live show to tell everyone, 'ELF I AM INNOCENT! Why do you have to believe those words. Believe what I say!' But I was afraid, so I didnt say anything. I wanted to explain to everyone. When the members are sick, they cry together with us. When we are happy, they smile with us. Although there are a lot of high school students in ELF, but once Super Junior's age gets older and older ELF will also follow and get older and older. If Super Junior becomes an old group and come out to sing, ELF will bring their own kids and introduce us as their favorite hyung or oppa in the past. When I think of these times, I feel very happy. ELF && SUPER JUNIOR ARE INSEPARABLE. Life couples or partners. I LOVE YOU ALL!" - Kangin

"When we feel very tired, and see everyone's happy smile from the stage, waiting for us, it gives us even more courage and become our strength. Although I am very thankful to the people that directly helped me, the people i should really thank is ELF." - Yesung

"Just like the words ELF, they are everlastingfriends. I always assumed that nothing in this world could be everlasting, but everytime we feel tired, our fans always support us. When we, 13 members, as Super Junior debuted, even though we started as 12, we suffered through many suspicions of the skills of so many members. They asked, "Can they succeed? Can they do it?" A lot of people asked these questions. Changing the question mark into an exclamation mark was our ELF. Truthfully, many people around me also told me to not be stubborn about popularity and the responses of fans, and gave me a quote. "Popularity is only for a moment."I thought about what it really meant. Because I didn't know when popularity will come and go. If you are too stubborn about that. Then your hope is destroyed, you become tired. Or you reach your lowest point. You won't be able to get back up again. But I believe in every one of ELF. To me, I can believe. As long as there are the Super Junior members & ELF, Even though I usually see everyone on TV. It is not only because of Super Junior.If there was no ELF, I would become empty. To me, ELF is like Super Junior...they are my heart and lungs. I love you all <3" - Leeteuk

"Our fans, ELF is where our strength comes from. Really, if there was no ELF, there would not be us. Without us, there would not be ELF as well. Like the dependence of Super Junior & ELF on eachother, I want everyone to feel like one. ELF and us come together as one, completing more and better stages & performances. I want it to start now. it is already the 2nd album now. We will be more hardworking until the day comes when ELF and us become one. Hope the will continue forever." - Shindong

"Elf..many celebrities probably think that fanclubs are just fanclubs but there are other who don't. to me, it is not only a fanclub anymore. it has already become a very important existance. no matter if i'm having a hard or happy time, fans really give me alot of strength. i am really thankful to them. because of the fans, i have cried many times and have had many happy times. the same when i see the comments in the fancafe. the best elf fan of lee hyukjae. there are alot of comments like that. like this, i am very happy. very happy that people like me. of course I also sing for others but when i'm old i hope i can still sing and dance for all of the fans. i hope that we are not the same as other singers. hope that we can become even closer. every time we finish our performance, we think of ways to meet our fans more and play with them.ther are times when we let the staff become very tired, but it's because we love our fans so much.hope that we will forever maintain this kind of relationship." - Eunhyuk

"Our elf is really too cute. in our group, because leeteuk is the leader, he lets me depend on him. but if i am alone without any members, my vigor truthfully comes from elf. if there was no elf, there would be inexpressible space the feeling of not knowing what to do and loneliness. our elf is like our SJ's everlastingfriends, our beloved girlfriends, lovers? this is what I think" - Sungmin

"ELF brings me self-confidence and courage. Because there is ELF, Super Junior can have something to depend upon, build up confidence, and create courage. ELF is a rest station that we can depend upon." - Kibum

"The existence of ELF is like the heart and air of Super Junior. They are like the air that is most important for people to survive...It is like people who cannot live without air. We are the same. Without fans, we cannot survive. Like this, fans are the most important to me, just like air. " - Siwon

"Like the words say, ELF are like friends, like nunas, like hyungs, or dongsaengs. It seems like it is different from the past. Celebrities from the past have an invisible wall between them and their fans. They have a definite distance. But now, it really is like friends since the internet has developed. They can more or less see our personal lives. Although it is like this, they won't have a heart to satisfy themselves and get close to us. Instead they will worry about us and comfort us. It is also the same between E.L.F. If someone says, "Oh, today I did bad on my school exam," The other fans will encourage them. Looking at this, I am very happy. Even though it is because of Super Junior that ELF can gather together, They can also become good friends. And a very good affinity. We Thank you. Being able to blindly see us. ELF doing what bthey are supposed to; keeping with the rules. To say it again, the freedom of following rules is the most beautiful. Even though if there is no Super Junior, there would not be an ELF fanclub, if we turn to another perspective, the relationship has already become. If there is not ELF fanclub, there will not be SUPER JUNIOR." - Heechul

"To. ELF, Super Junior's girlfriend that loves just Super Junior;

Since that time when we first met until now, there hasn't been a time when I didn't think of you.

You've always watched over us warmly, held our hand and picked us up when we fell. Told us not to cry and wiped our tears away when they fell.

Always moving us deeply by appearing anywhere like Superman without growing weary.

Telling us it's okay when we show an ugly side of us; thank you for even loving and caring for that side of us.

Because of you I feel like I am always smiling and crying.

Don't say the words "thank you" to us.

Because the people who are eternally thankful are us.

Again, thank you and thank you again.

Starting now as the time goes by, even when I'm 30 years, 40 years, 50 years old, I would like to remember and cherish this current time and smile.

Although there may be lots of dread, and many hard times coming up, I'll think of ELF and try to endure it all and work hard.

I will continue to ask for your favor.

Wherever, I will be the unashamed Donghae and Super Junior.

There's the thing that I always say, right?

This is something that I really ask of you, even if nothing else matters, please just don't be sick.

Let's make more amazing memories in 2008.

Once more I bow in thanks and I love you."

- Donghae

"At this moment, I feel like I own the whole world.

Whether good or bad times. We've experienced it together.

Sometimes I feel apologetic and sorry to you all.

If we can be like now, crying and laughing together always

When I become older, we will all become older

So at that time, we will have to be together

because we exist for each other, right?

I love you all."

- Kangin

"To me, it is an existence that cannot be missing. It is the strongest army in the roads upcoming. They give us lots of love. No matter if it's a happy or tough time, they will stand by our side. Even if we made a big mistake, they will stand by our side. It is an existence that we can't not have." - Kyuhyun

"Can be described as partners? If there was no E.L.F, there wouldn't be me. Without me, there would not be E.L.F. They are friends that continue to have a good relationship with us. Everlasting Friends. All E.L.F. I really thank everyone." - Ryeowook

"Thank you for making me shine." - Leeteuk

"Because E.L.F exists, Super Junior is eternal." - Heechul

"All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you." - Hankyung

"Everlasting, reliable defender, E.L.F...I love you." - Yesung

"As like we started together, lets put up the end together." - Kangin

"I hope we can be one forever." - Shindong

"Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F's support." - Sungmin

"You guys are so precious to me. Don't change..." - Eunhyuk

"They are like oxygen." - Siwon

"Everlasting friends that I can be with keeping a mutual relationship." - Ryeowook

"They encourage me and inspire me." - Kibum

"They are the existence that has to be there with us." - Kyuhyun

^I'm sorry for quoting your whole post and lengthening it like this, but it is just tooooo beautiful for me to cut it in part-It's like cutting my heart in parts :P

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY OF ELF

~HAPPY 3RD YEAR OF THE SAPPHIRE BLUE SEA'S EXISTENCE~

Opposite to other ELF above, never call themselves an ELF, I do instantly. It's not that I am calling myself a so-called ELF, it's not that I want people to look up to me saying that "Oh! You're one of an powerful ELF's team",it's not that I do it for my own benefit, it's just about L.O.V.E.

I love Super Junior so much that everyday I have to find news and pictures of them.They are like my energy for a day, my vitamin, my strength and all of my hope. I am in love with the most beautiful and precious 13 boys in the world and I am willing to stay by their side forever, through bad and good, support them whatever they do whenever they need and never require anything back.THAT'S WHAT AN ELF IS FOR, AND YES, I AM AN ELF :lol:

I really love and respect ELF. They are the ones who always protect and comfort our boys with their work as well as their sadness.They give them strength,happiness and motivation to work harder and harder.All those awards, all those trophies, all those Suju's success is partly contributed by ELF also.Just looking at the Pearl Sapphire Blue and I already feel happy because of its beautiful and enormity, no matter when and where, knowing that there are somebody who love the same boys as I do , strangely I don't even feel jealous but super duper proud-MY BIGGEST PRIDE !

The moments we urge each other to vote for SJ....

The moments we comfort each other when something bad happens for SJ or ELF...

The moments we cry together...

The moments we laugh together...

The moments we wave the same color balloon and shout the same name "SUPER JUNIOR"...

THOSE ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS MOMENTS IN LIFE

"ELF is my girlfriend"-Eunhyuk

"Actually I have a girlfriend already, her name is "E...L...F"-LeeTuek

"Eunhyuk:I have a girlfriend, her name is "E...L...F

LeeTuek: Wait, that is my girlfriend, how dare you!!"

--->Sukira

"Someday I will marry...with ELF" - Eunhyuk

[LOL Sorry for my Hyuk-ism bias here, i love this boy too much :X]

SUPER JUNIOR HAS 14 MEMBERS: STARTING WITH LEETUEK AND ENDING WITH ELF - Kyuhyun

Guest exiledvg

Happy 3rd year anniversary to E.L.F. !!!!!!!!! Loving Super Junior forever!! Because i've only known Super Junior for one and a half year, I'm so thankful to all the E.L.F. who have been with Super Junior from the beginning giving them love and support!! And to all E.L.F (old and new) lets make our Learder-sshi wish come true and cover the world with a sea of Sapphire Blue!!

^

^

Hun dont quote pictures without removing the %7Boption%7D tag please, or else you get a warning from the mod and it's not worth it;*

Allison: Your post is so beautiful, and it's made me all touching again, I can't bare it the love beetween Suju and Elf, its way to touching and beautiful..x3 And yes I'm a weak heart person, therefor I'm all teary now!!

Suju+Elf = Made for each others, and Elf is made to stay together through thick and thin beside Suju.

When Suju grow old, Elf will also grow old and stay together.

Happy 3rd years anniversary E.L.F!!

this is so sweet, i feel like crying reading the messages from the boys x]

^ i luv this quote the most, it's just so...deep >.<

"Because E.L.F exists, Super Junior is eternal." - Heechul < this one too ^^

I LOVE YOU SUJU!!! <3

Guest superjihyeee!

Allison, that was the most touching post ever (:

slkfjskldfj Suju is seriously so sweet omg the quotes made me go all mushy and slkdjflskdfjsd. -sigh-

so sweet and thoughtful and AHH! <3

ELF // Super Junior foreveerr.

Guest soulremix.

Allison, your post made me cry ;_____; <3

---

Becoming an ELF is one of the best things I've done in my life. Happy anniversary ♥

21an1ua.png

& because I love this video so much ♥

Guest xjujux

happy third anniversary to e.l.f. <3 let's be strong until sapphire blue covers the entire world.

allison's opening is just too amazing.

Guest wahiiida

oh mine! those words! those pictures.

is just too beautiful, im speechless to how grateful i am to super junior! & elf.

and i am proud to be one of the elf !!

though im not a direct elf, every single fans in the world of super junior is ELF too right?

and we are together as one!

having to see that they actually say those words. tears just keep falling from my eyes.

they are priceless. they are precious. they are my lovers. our lovers.

im just loving them more now! haha.

it was such a great journey for the past 3 years! and hope to count till 60 to 70 more years!

Archived