• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

main cast..

cmgub9.jpg

Han Myeong-In (by Choi Myeong-Gil)

job: President of Mireu dept. store

info: she is the daughter of Myeong-Jin corp. which has heavy influence and power in Korea. she is married to Lee Jeong-Hoon, but when she married him she was already pregnant w/ her first love's child. before she became the cold boss she is today, she was a charming and feminine woman crazy in love with an artist who was from a poor background, and when her family opposed to their dating the two tried to commit suicide together, however she survived while her lover died. afterwards w/ a child already in her womb she was no longer suitable for marriage w/ another rich family thus her family got Jeong-Hoon to marry her, and after decades of loveless marriage she is finally leaning towards her husband when he shows her his fatherly love toward her son Minsoo, however she realizes her husband has not been faithful to her.

pswqx4.jpg

Lee Jeong-Hoon (by Park Sang-Won)

job: Vice-President of Mireu dept. store

info: Myeong-In's husband. he appears trustworthy and calm. when he was young he was an employee at Myeong-Jin group, and the president of Myeong-Jin group was especially fond of him and when Jeong-Hoon's mother was in critical condition, the president paid the money to save her, and asked Jeong-Hoon to marry his daughter, who was already pregnant w/ another man's child. at the time Jeong-Hoon already had a woman whom he loved and aspired to marry but due to his guilt and filial peity he married Han Myeong-In and thus began his life of torment and solitude. But as it turns out, he had a daughter w/ his first love, Eun Hye-Jeong.

jihcl7.jpg

Eun Hye-Jeong (by Jeon In-Hwa)

job: actress

info: once a child star, she has lived her entire life as a celebrity but she was rejected by Mz. Hwangbo, the mother of Jeong-Hoon, because Mz. Hwangbo aspired something greater for her sole son, and Hye-Jeong sent her man Jeong-Hoon away, to the daugher of Myeong-Jin corp. but she has been waiting for him to return to her and he has.

pyjdg8.jpg

Choi Yoon-Hee (by Park Ye-Jin)

job: KBN 9 pm news anchor

info: she's beautiful and narcisitic. overachiever and ambitious graduate of top university, who dreams of realizing her father's dream for her, to be Korea's 'Hilary' and she even dumps her current boyfriend to date another anchor who is prepared to run for office, but just as she is about to get what she wants she is entangled in a plot that links her to an adulterous scandal, and when she falls to the bottom the one to lend her a hand is none other than President Han Myeong-In of Myeong-Jin Corp.

jgwzz3.jpg

Lee Min-Soo (by Jeong Kyeo-Woon)

job: PR director for Mireu dept. store

info: he is the son between President Han and her first love Kim Yoo-Seok. he knows he is a secret child, and that his father died because of his mother. ever since he found this out, he stopped calling his mother 'mother' and he does not regard his current father Lee Jeong-Hoon as his father. instead he sees him as a shallow being who married his mother just for money. he is smart and skilled but he doesn't utilize these and spends his days drinking and entertaining women, becoming the infamous casanova, however when he meets the arrogant and opinionated Yoon-Hee, he feels love for the first time, and he is unprepared to learn there is a secret that is greater than his birth secret.

and this is:

hatefulbutonceagaine01kua1.jpg

Eun Soo-Jin (by Han Ye-In)

Jeong-Hoon and Hye-Jeong's secret daughter.

--

hatefulbutonceagaine01kjl2.jpg

hatefulbutonceagaine01kyx3.jpg

hatefulbutonceagaine01kpd0.jpg

hatefulbutonceagaine01kau1.jpg

hatefulbutonceagaine01koq3.jpg

EP. 1 was pretty good. the plot seems predictable but the acting is stellar as i knew it would be w/ this kind of awesome cast.

---

Oh Yoon Ah has been cast ..but so late ? press con already over

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/9...94_112416_0.jpg

no she is not in here. she was cast in the sbs drama '사랑은 아무나 하나 (can anyone love?)' which starts in march.

i didn't think i was all that interested in this, but after the first episode, i think i'm hooked! the acting was nothing to complain about, in fact i think i got chills at seeing Choi Myeong-Gil be sooo, erm, harsh towards Park Yeh Jin (and over a stupid misunderstanding too!)

i'm not looking forward to seeing Park Yeh Jin's downfall, though. not one bit, since i watched the teaser on the main site, and it appears seems the President/CEO is the one who set her up to make it look like she was involved in an affair with that older man she had drinks with, which actually isn't true. from what i saw, she gets slapped by the older man's wife and everything! then she goes to the CEO at some party and tells her, "I came to warn you that i'm going to show you the same "courtesy" you showed me." whew!! uh, can we say showdown?? :w00t:

but then again, teasers can be deceiving. but seriously, really impressed by the first episode andlooking forward to seeing how everything develops from here.

Guest kdramafanusa

main cast..

EP. 1 was pretty good. the plot seems predictable but the acting is stellar as i knew it would be w/ this kind of awesome cast.

Mic is here, how awesome. :) Thanks for the description on the main cast. Hugs~

I wish I can see this when it starts airing here.

Your banner put a smile on my face :lol: I want to see family honor too.

Source: The Korea Times 02-03-2009 16:36

Veteran Actors Team Up for Small Screen

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

090203p14vetranhv9.jpg

Veteran actors, with their impeccable acting and experience, are returning to the small screen, recently dominated mainly by good-looking younger people. Some of Korea's favorite actors are getting together to bring the life, love and passion of middle-aged men and women to the small screen with the drama "Again in Love'' (working title) on KBS.

Actors Park Sang-won, Choi Myoung-gil and Jeon In-hwa are famous for their acting, and viewers will have the chance to see them perform together for the first time in the 24-episode series.

"We will show more mature, perhaps even reckless relationships through the drama,'' Park said at a press conference last week.

Park, 49, is known as one of Korea's best male actors, with his soft smile and charismatic roles in hit dramas like "Hour Glass'' (1995) and "Taewangsasingi'' (2007). Choi, 46, made it big with the hit drama "Last Empress'' (2001) as Empress Myeongseong of the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910), while Jeon, 43, is also famous for her roles as charismatic empresses in historical dramas. For her, the new work is her first non-historical drama in 11 years and her femme fatal role seemed sufficient to shake the motherly image she's had for so many years.

The actors may be returning to fans after spending some time away from the spotlight, but the overall storyline of the new soap seems similar to others now on television.

The drama starts with Han Myung-in, CEO of the successful Myungjin Group, played by Choi, and her husband and vice president Lee Jung-hun, played by Park. The two seem to have it all ― fame, money and a perfect family ― until Han discovers an illicit relationship between her husband and top actress Eun Hae-jung, played by Jeon.

However, Eun, who strongly believed that she was Lee's true love, is devastated when she finds out that Lee will no longer see her and has decided to support his wife Han.

The story gets further complicated when the younger characters, played by Park Ye-jin and Jung Gyu-woon, discover their twisted fate along the way as well.

"The love lives of middle-aged people are the main focus of the drama. I have been working on dramas that touched on family life, but this time I'm bringing more, with love triangles, jealousy and revenge,'' Kim Jong-chang, the producer, said.

When reporters asked if he thought there weren't already enough dramas offering sensational storylines, the producer shrugged.

"I was never a person who focused on morals (when making dramas). I simply think that the trend these days is not based on standardized textbooks. Viewers can witness dramatic stories even in the news and I think it's hard to catch (viewers') attention without adding some touchy issues,'' he said.

The bottom line was life and love, added Kim.

"Revenge and adultery are all just topics. We will work on bringing life to the small screen, regardless of age. This drama actually gave me the chance to look back on my life and appreciate things that were long forgotten,'' he added.

The drama "Again in Love'' starts airing tonight at 10 p.m. on KBS.

090203p14vetran2bn0.jpg

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Guest dramaok

Can anyone confirm if Lee Si Young made an appearance in episode 1?

yes that is her. her management G&G is producing this drama so it was a special cameo.

Guest baqinardo

EP. 2 Ratings

Nationwide / Seoul

18.3 (4th) / 18.4 (3rd)

Credit: TNS Media

Addition:

AGB Version:

Nationwide / Seoul

17.9 (4th) / 19.1 (3rd)

Btw. i just watched ep.1, i have to say, this drama so intense..

It's so good drama.

But so sad i just can understand ~70% from the drama.

My korean still so bad.. :tears:

Even sometimes i need to pause, n check my dictionary.. hehe...

Anyone can give me summary (i hope full summary) the scene between Myeong In and Yoon Hee before interview?

i just understand when she's kneeling, and after the interview finished.

Or any subbing team gonna subs this? :unsure:

Perfect cast. i like the casts, (except Park Ye Jin acts as Announcer. Kinda awkward for me :sweatingbullets: ),but the rest are perfect.. :wub:

btw, cant wait to download ep.2..

i just watched both episodes! it's so awesome! :D

all the boring beginning parts of a typical drama is gone and replaced with such intense drama! I LOVE IT!

i agree with the above poster. the cast is just perfect! there is no awkwardness in the acting! everyone is just so good

but i have to agree that seeing yejin as an anchor woman is a lil weird. haha

her face seems to stiff for it, but i think it's part of her character. she's a very determined woman!

but i always half-expect her to give her nasal-y voice and start prancing around like she does in family outting! AHHAHAHAHAHA ^^

Guest mapikan

Is there anyone that can give us some type of summary?

I was confused with both episodes as I didn't understand a lot of the dialogue. Not fluent in Korean by any means.

The girl in the red car, is she the Male Main character's daughter from an affair?

What did the young main character say to the anchor girl that she is so furious with him? I saw he had her yearbook at the Karoke place?

I got the impression that both secretaries knew of the Chairman's indiscretion and covered up for him? I really did feel sorry for the wife, as she seem devastated with the news of her husband's infidelity.

I did laugh that he thought roses and jewelry would get him instant forgiveness?

Guest dramaok

only 2 episodes so far and already i'm complaining.. i really really wish they didn't make everything so obvious. like him buying 2 identitical sets of jewelry for hye-jeong and the wife. i mean c'mon! if you were so powerful and such an icon in the country would you really have no discretion what so ever? and right there infront of the saleswoman to tell the secretary to send it to the mistress w/ a cake in toll when it comes in? hello? and the annoying paparazzi reporter being there just in time it's too convenient. blah. but hopefully the stellar acting will keep things going all the way til ep. 24.

Is there anyone that can give us some type of summary?

I was confused with both episodes as I didn't understand a lot of the dialogue. Not fluent in Korean by any means.

The girl in the red car, is she the Male Main character's daughter from an affair?

What did the young main character say to the anchor girl that she is so furious with him? I saw he had her yearbook at the Karoke place?

I got the impression that both secretaries knew of the Chairman's indiscretion and covered up for him? I really did feel sorry for the wife, as she seem devastated with the news of her husband's infidelity.

I did laugh that he thought roses and jewelry would get him instant forgiveness?

i don't have time to do summaries since i'm too busy lately but i'll answer your question in the meantime. hope someone else can do some summaries.

the girl in the red car, soo jin. yes she's the daughter of main male character, mr. lee jeong-hoon. it's his daughter w/ the actress hye-jeong..

the anchor girl, yoonhee is pissed at minsoo and called him 'mama boy' for getting his mommy to scold her for the slapping that occurred in ep. 1, when he made sexual comments at her. then minsoo warns her her life as anchorwoman is about to end due to his family influence and she scolded him more for saying the reason she looks down at ppl like him is because he doesn't earn a penny of the money he's wasting. the yearbook picture was brought in by minsoo's friend to show their gang of friends that yoon-hee used to be ugly so she must have spent a lotta money fixing her looks.

the wife is not as devasted about the infidility. she figured he couldn't really live a couple of decades w/out a woman. (they are more like business partners w/ separate bedrooms and all) but she misunderstands something. she thinks his daughter is his mistress, and she's more shocked at how young she is.

anywas i posted the character names on the previous page if you need it.

Archived