Quantcast
Guest Grecia

[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest lucky_moon

i can't download from clubox, do you have any torrent or MF link ?

Patience is a virtue, these comments only spamming the thread and put it in a big threat to be locked :)

Torrent Link Ep2 (HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/xu7exry6kq

pt2s.jpg

Guest Jenny0622

semi-fly,cute girl thank you so much for the download link :)

Yon, thanks for sharing the re-cap. Actually I was able to watch some scenes in this episode. Waiting till downloading ended I can watch the whole ep.

Well,finally Jin Ho moves into Gae In's house. Expecting more couple' scenes in next episode

e02100401hdtvxvidhansna.jpg

Haha, SYJ is really funny in some scenes. She portrays such a comic girl here:

capture00038c.jpg

capture00040.jpg

capture00041.jpg

The couple made me laugh so hard when I saw this,lol

20100401100015cadtv111h.jpg

20100401100015cadtv111he.jpg

20100401100015cadtv111hy.jpg

S: DC

hart,pallycute, that's my fave too,lolz

hart118911, please do not quote images!!!!!!!!!!!!! please remove the %7Boption%7D before you post.......

quoting image is against soompi rules... please remove it, we do not want this thread to be locked/suspended...

my apologies

i do understand....i've been posting here daily even before PT aired...so i am aware of the rules...its my first time and no need to worry

sorry again

Jenny...thanks for more caps :D :D :D take care!

Cute Girl...thanks for the link!

This drama is very exciting, you can watch online by TVANTS,

http://www.box.net/shared/9py5eqzas1

this is torent link, download speed is rather fast

The shadow of BOF is so big, i think they had high pressure ò work but many people said that it's very good, the acting 's so real.Congratulations

Thanks for MF link

Is there any english sub?

Thanks for your pics, it's very nice

Torrent link is work well, can you check again!

Does anyone have Caps of Ep 2 ?

i really want to watch this drama but i don't understand Korean, Who have it's eng sub?

Thanks Solly so much for "MIN HO'S MESSAGE TO FANS ON THE FIRST AIR DAY OF MBC'S PERSONAL TASTE"

i very like it

i can't download from clubox, do you have any torrent or MF link ?

Thanks a lot for the torrent link

The caps of Ep 2 is very cute, thanks

tuananh6990

I noticed that you have ALL TEN of your postings (so far) in this particular thread and all within a span of 24 hours. I am posting this in here as a sign to others as well that it is against Soompi Forum Rules and Soompi Drama Section Forum Rules.

People seem to forget that there should not be any REQUESTS to RUSH Uploads or Subtitles, which are contributed on a VOLUNTARY BASIS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules

1. All general forum rules apply.

Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

2. Do not bypass the swear filter.

Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.

3. Do not bash actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.

Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the tags around the link. Quotes do not cou.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2788/quoteno1.jpg' alt='quoteno1.jpg'>

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

7. Do not spam or advertise other websites.

Members will be banned immediately if it is evident that his/her primary intention is to advertise another website. This includes, but is not limited to posts, PMs, etc.

8. Before creating a new thread, check the pinned Official Threads Directory to make sure the topic doesn't already exist.

Only one thread per drama or movie will be active. Be sure to check! Some dramas and movies may be under different names. In addition, please post the link in the directory so that it can be added to the database. This is in place of the search function.

No new drama thread shall be created till either a. drama's press conference / prayer ceremony is held or b. official homepage / poster for the drama is available. c. at least 3 confirmed cast.

News regarding the drama, till then, can be instead posted to the respective actors'/actresses' thread. This is to prevent/lower the possibility of misleading information as well as spamming in the threads upon a drama thread's first creation.

Also, when you're creating a new thread, please be sure to include these items in the first post: a profile (with English translations), description of the respective actor/actress' works, and pictures. If you are starting a new thread for a drama/sitcom/variety show, please be sure you can provide sufficient information and update it as often as possible so we can fully organize the thread. Below is a sample of what we would consider as sufficient to start a new thread:

Title :

Episodes :

Broadcast Company : MBC/KBS/SBS etc (obsolete if its a Movie thread)

Cast : at least 4 actors 

Airing Date & time: start date + time slot

PD :

Production Company :

Official Website : (may not have one if its a Movie)

Storyline/Synopsis :
As more info flows in (towards the dramas airing and during the drama's run), please try to include:
OST

Ratings (Seoul & Nationwide, TNS)

Link to official pics (some does not know how to navigate on the official site)

Link to official previews ( ditto)

Subtitles
We also encourage the following:
Link to clubboxes

Links to downloads

Other links (YT)

news

clips

Link to forum rules
9. Random questions belong in the Please Help Me! thread. If you need assistance or are ambivalent about whether you should create a new thread, ask in this thread and your question will be addressed appropriately. 10. Information about English subtitles for dramas and movies can be found in the English Subs thread. Do not create a new thread to ask for English subtitles. Subtitles for dramas can be found at D-Addicts.com and subtitles for movies can be found at Kloofy.net. If you cannot find it there, it is very likely subtitles for the drama or movie do not exist. Also, refrain from asking when subtitles will be out. Check the fansub groups' wiki pages for the latest information. 11. Do not create new threads to request download links. Links can be found in the nonclubbox thread. Otherwise requests belong in the request and re-upload thread. 12. Do not create new threads to post news. Post the latest information in the news thread or in the related actors/actresses, dramas, or movies thread. Refrain from asking questions or adding additional comments in the news thread. Only post reliable news: translations by users, blogs, and forums are not considered reliable sources. When posting at specified threads, please avoid clicking on the NewTopic button as it will create a new thread instead. Use the ADD REPLY button to reply and making new posts. addreplyp.jpgquote.jpg13. Do not create a new thread to request Korean drama or movie soundtracks. Download soundtracks from the Drama & Movie OSTs thread. 14. Translate or provide romanizations for foreign-language related material into English. Please remember that Soompi is an English-language forum with an international audience. Provide translations or romanizations if possible, and do not converse in another language in order to exclude others from a discussion. 15. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "bump bump bump" or "he's hot, he's hot, he's hot..." to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance. 16. Do not post "I own this page" or make "thread milestone celebrations." It is not necessary to have five pages of variations of "I own this page" or "Congratulations on making 1000 pages!" We may prune the forums anytime so there is no point in celebrating. 17. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text. Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries.
[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]

imagepost.jpg

18. Read the first post of each thread.

Most of your questions can usually be answered by simply reading the first post of a thread. Doing so will help avoid repetitive questions.

19. Do not create new threads to post fanfix or post entire fanfix in the official threads.

Fanfix belong in the fanfix forum. You can only post a link or a banner that leads to the fanfix in the fanfix forum. Discussions regarding the fanfix are otherwise prohibited in this forum. Also, continuously advertising your fanfix in a thread will be regarded as spamming.

Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin.

Guest pallycute

Hello Personal Taste Supporters

If you're still unfamiliar with soompi, please read K-drama and Movie Rules <--- CLICK!!

Stop spamming and please be patient about subtitle and download link

They will show up when the uploaders have finished with their upload.

Regarding english subtitle, Personal Taste will subbed by WITHS2 and Lee Min Ho World.

As for WITHS2 you can check their progress in here --> Click Me!

FYI, making a subtitle it's not easy work, it takes a lot of time.

The subtitle will not come directly after the drama aired.

Subtitle will coming out at least after 1-2 weeks.

Please be patient. :)

I know you don't want this thread to be LOCKED, so please follow the rules :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporter Cast Spamming Pics :D

Wang Jihye as Kim Inhee

4482038102_9273fd7133_o.jpg

Im Seulong as Kim Taehoon

rk4ocw.jpg

Bong Taegyu as Lee Wonho

4482043594_dfb1c92f63_o.jpg

credit: MBC

Guest singapore0950

Big Waves to all minoz!

^^Personal Tasts^^

Thanks, Jenny for all screencaps :P

:lol:

^^Ye, Ye, Ye, looking forward Epi.2^^

But i am watch epi.1.......now. haha!

hopefully able to watch Epi.2 after...hehe!

^^

Guest danick

This drama series is fun and light and so I enjoy watching it.

LEE MIN HO is gorgeous! and the fact that he can act so natural is a huge bonus!

I hope the ratings will go up and up as the story progresses. You just can't help but stare at his face. All I need to do right now is pray that the subbing team will have enough time and more people to do the english subs.

I never thought that Sohn Yejin will be perfect for the role. I am enjoying her performance. Great first couple of episodes. I hope more people will watch it. It's a tough timeslot but I am positive that next week will give us better TV ratings.

Thanks for the video links!!! You guys are so fast.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Pictures from episode 2...

ps2n1.jpg

ps2n2.jpg

ps2n3.jpg

ps2n4.jpg

ps2n5.jpg

ps2n6.jpg

ps2n7.jpg

ps2n8.jpg

ps2n9.jpg

ps2n10.jpg

ps2n11.jpg

ps2n12.jpg

ps2n13.jpg

ps2n14.jpg

ps2n15.jpg

End of Episode 2.

I've just finished ep 2 and frankly both 2 eps didn't give me the rigt feeling that I was waiting. since the first announcement of the drama, I was so excited and everyday I was watching the previews and the news about it but now I don't have the same feeling. I didn't lose my hope yet as it's just beginning.I hope it'll getting better and more exciting.

Guest turkey1982

2.:han

http://rapidshare.com/files/370814773/_angelk_Personal.Taste.E02.100401.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370814772/_angelk_Personal.Taste.E02.100401.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370862320/_angelk_Personal.Taste.E02.100401.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370862447/_angelk_Personal.Taste.E02.100401.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part4.rar