Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Grecia

[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Storytime

LeeMinho's World Subs will also be picking up the project, but subs will only be available at the forums.

LMH's WORLD FORUMS?

For those that are waiting, here's the 10 minute preview subbed:

I almost forgot WITHS2 as their subs are a bit late but at least it will be, hah? already, I've never given up watching it! 10 mins later, the first delicous ep will be on my screen, kih kih kih ^___^

Guest funkypicklez

personal taste.

hmmm pilot episode was really good.

seulong was a bit over the top for me however lee minho was perfect. son ye jin didnt really leave that big of an impression on me. waiting for more in tomorrows episode.

ahhh!

its so good seeing leeminho on screen again.

totally forgot how sexy he was.

the charisma and coolness is just so squeelworthy lol

this will be a fun show. im expecting some agnst when she finds out that hes not gay but otherwise itll be a fun watch.

the elevator scene was hilarious <3

I managed to watch a little bit of episode 1...seems fun...

Here are some pictures...

pt1n1.jpg

Will continue with the rest when I get a chance.

I almost forgot WITHS2 as their subs are a bit late but at least it will be, hah? already, I've never given up watching it! 10 mins later, the first delicous ep will be on my screen, kih kih kih ^___^

A bit late? I'd say they're pretty fast. WITHS2's subs are usually out within a week. So roughly, we would get the subtitles for both Ep 1 and 2 before Ep 3 starts next week. WITHS2 is awesome for always keeps up to date! ^_^

I just watched the Episode 1 and I loved it!

It's sooo good to see Min Ho back on screen. He still never fails to attract me with his charisma.

Kae In unconsciously walking down the aisle was heartbreaking. Man, I wouldn't know what to do if that happen to me. That guy is suuuch a jerk. From the 2nd episode preview, he and his bride-to-be got into an argument, so I guess the wedding is off?

Guest gokceada

i wish any of you who knows korean, can write some spoilers for those who cant understand so much.... :rolleyes:

@darling138

dear friend! actually I'm watching that drama because of sohn ye jin. I really like her! and I'm happy to see her with a handsome guy. but LMH is not my type, don't worry ;)

by the way, I've finished the first ep, but I've felt that I've already seen that ep. I think because of the 10 min preview. still I didn't lose my hope. tomorrow is a new day hah?

also as a keen watcher of SYJ; I found her performance not so good (ordinary). maybe cause of her character. hope she'll not be so naive (don't want say "stupid") till the end...

Guest sayroo

Here are the ratings for the first episode of all three new dramas.

Currently, Personal Taste is in second. I'm not sure if this news is confirmed, but it's from AGB:

Cinderella's Sister <신데렐라 언니> (KBS2) - 15.8%

Personal Taste <개인의 취향> (MBC) - 12.5%

Prosecutor Princess <검사 프린세스> (SBS) - 8%

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201003312329001001

Guest turkey1982

1.:han

http://rapidshare.com/files/370418706/Personal.Taste.E01.100331.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370419741/Personal.Taste.E01.100331.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370463136/Personal.Taste.E01.100331.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/370463407/Personal.Taste.E01.100331.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.part4.rar

Continue with the pictures from episode 1...

pt1n2.jpg

pt1n3.jpg

pt1n4.jpg

pt1n5.jpg

pt1n6.jpg

pt1n7.jpg

pt1n8.jpg

pt1n9.jpg

pt1n10.jpg

pt1n11.jpg

pt1n12.jpg

pt1n13.jpg

pt1n14.jpg

pt1n15.jpg

pt1n16.jpg

End of episode 1.

Guest funkypicklez

Here are the ratings for the first episode of all three new dramas.

Currently, Personal Taste is in second. I'm not sure if this news is confirmed, but it's from AGB:

Cinderella's Sister <신데렐라 언니> (KBS2) - 15.8%

Personal Taste <개인의 취향> (MBC) - 12.5%

Prosecutor Princess <검사 프린세스> (SBS) - 8%

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201003312329001001

pretty even between cinderella sister and personal taste.

cinderella sister got a bit higher due to their excellent promotions.

Guest ktruong

I am hoping someone would post a summary soon. I am going to watch episode 1 and episode 2 until the subs come out.

In regard to the rating, I was surprised because I read in LMH's thread that the show has got most viewers and apparently netizens love his acting a lot. oh well...Koreans tend to love dramatic dramas. After all, everyone has their own personal taste :D

Wish tomorrow's episode will pick up in rating. PT fighting!

Guest Storytime

I hope Personal Taste continues to do well! It's a really fun drama and I'm enjoying it so far :)

Basically, the 10 minute preview covered Ep 1 and 2.

Guest samysamir

I also was surprised about the rating coz in MinHo thread they saying that PT is the one which get the most rating and I hope that is the true coz until now not anything is confirmed about the rating.

I watched the first episode and I get hooked about MinHo acting. His acting is really superb and I think that Minho fans wait is really paid also I liked Son YeJin. She is cute esp. with the blue hoodies and the glasses.

I hope we can see the episodes translation so soon coz even I watched episode1 I still can't get what they are talking about.

Personal Taste Fighting!!