[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

I’m so excited I couldn’t wait seeing the two lovely pair. Right now TKA now showing in the Philippines television, I’m really hooked to them. I feel sad after they end the TKA. After I heard about this new series I couldn’t wait. :):D

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maytan00101

hello girls!!!

i have one more LoB presscon clip for all of you!!!

here's a clip from tudou...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gVZqK7x11Rk/

i like the last part of the clip!

in summary Ariel said that she thinks that characters in different series wherein roles are played back and forth (meaning actors that play the roles are the same actors from a diiferent project or chosen from a small group again and again) is called FATE... (something along those lines...)

wowo thread for LOB .. thanks yvonne for made it .. u had done good job in tka thread . iam glad u open this one too .. cannot wait to see arjoe again . .the drama look very promising with strong cast ..

here my tribute .. some pic of joe and ariel on set of LOB .. credit goz1217 blog and as labelled

Untitled-9-1.jpg

Untitled-8-1.jpg

Untitled-7-1.jpg

Untitled-2-1.jpg

d1dsc09115_hermaprodite.jpg

Untitled-3-1.jpg

wowo love joe cloths .. gosh this drama more exciting cuz since now dont know much about story line unlike tka we read manga and when saw bts pic we can guess wat scene . .but this woow we dont know anything at all. .made i want to watch it right way .. cannot wait for it .. arjoe jia you

Guest lovebum4life

I think this is why I stopped watching TW dramas..i'm tired of the same people pairing up together..They're great and have great chemistry but I'd like them to mix up the actors a little bit...oh well I'm still going to watch it anyway b/c I love Ariel Lin :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I think this is why I stopped watching TW dramas..i'm tired of the same people pairing up together..They're great and have great chemistry but I'd like them to mix up the actors a little bit...oh well I'm still going to watch it anyway b/c I love Ariel Lin :)

Same here. I LOVE them, but I got bored after watching them in TKA. TKA was just boring in general though.

I thought Ariel's character was suppose to gain weight? I don't see any difference.

Guest maytan00101

girls, are you ready for this???

based on this blog: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!inI_nMGc...mp;sc=1#yartcmt

LoB will start in NOVEMBER...

i don't know how to feel about this if this is true...i mean there are lots of things to consider like promos and maybe producing a good OST...stuff...can they do it all by NOVEMBER?

the blog is Zhang Jia Hui's blog...she already filmed with Joe and Ariel before...she also shares Ariel's management company if i am not mistaken...

Guest missychick

I think I already posted this but I REALLY can't waot to watch this. In the beggining I was like eh~ but with all the pictures and news articles I'm becoming REALLY excited! Let the information keep rolling in XD

LoB will start in NOVEMBER...

i don't know how to feel about this if this is true...i mean there are lots of things to consider like promos and maybe producing a good OST...stuff...can they do it all by NOVEMBER?

Isn't that err...impossible?

Since there's still Superstar Express after Hot Shot, right?

And isn't Ariel Lin's Legend of the Condor Heroes still airing?

Didn't they just started filming in August...? I doubt they can make it though.

But then the earlier the better :)

Guest cassy_clim8

weeeeeeeeee another arjoe drama!!!!!!! looking forward to this!!!! i mean really!! don't you think they make the cutest couple?! :blush: :blush:

news clip from 100%ent ..about LOB ..

gosh arjoe too cute .. no more xq and zs ..cannot wait to see it .. joe look hot and ariel cute as always . they do give out diff vibe ..

untitled1-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSGHCQX7vZ4

gist of clip .. tranl by kassy@ AF

Joe's character was in an accident so he can't move around freely. So the character has an O shape bread hang around his neck so that he could eat it when he is hungry.

Joe said acting as a poor character is quite relaxing and usually he won't be able to shout at will and this time he gets to do it through his character, as a way to release his stress. He is very happy with this character

In the series Joe's character and Ariel's character will live in an old house and because the house is old so it has mice. Joe's character is afraid of mouse. Ariel said "Your shout will scare the mouse" and Joe said "I'm very afraid of mice"

here some more of BTS pic of lob ...

ariel

ikn961d7.jpg

ariel and byran

1588545613.jpg

ariel and angus

6237.jpg

angus . she look very nice in short hair

ap_F23_20080913094937320.jpg

joe look hot as always ..

ap_F23_20080913095058849.jpg

ap_F23_20080912051331606.jpg