The O F F I C I A L Sean Family Thread ♡ ♥ ♡

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest jemnise

awww I missed this family so darn much!

seeing the new pics are just awwwww XD

and now, another angel will be added to their family!

looooveee XD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juju<3.

^^; this is the prettiest family ive ever seen :D they are so adorable<3

esp with the couple hoodies :] aww ~ so kawaiiiii ~

the baby boy! i want him D:< darn. i want him XD lmfao. he is just .. to die for. so cuteeeee ~

• 3 months later...

They make theee cutest family ever X3 <3. Sean and Hyeyoung are the sweetest people ever and their kids are just precious to the max X3 <3. I'm glad that they're having such a great life :) <3~~ I hope to see their kids all grown up and successful in the future, kekeke X3 <3~

Guest Angxizzle

they are the cutest family ever. they are soo sweet to each other, i envy them LOL. congrats on the new baby.

^_^

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest koreanangel149

super adorable :]

quick question, is sean still active in jinusean or did they end/disband? and isn't he also a producer?

Guest mika.16

super adorable :]

quick question, is sean still active in jinusean or did they end/disband? and isn't he also a producer?

They never officially disbanded so who knows, they might make a comeback :)

I don't think he is a 'music' producer, but he does work at YG... I think Jinu does some of the art direction (photography, album jackets etc), but not too sure about Sean.

omg, harang is soooo adorable <33

All of them, including Jung Hyeyoung haha

• 1 month later...
Guest tukkut

Sean’s son Harang looking adorable with dogs

20100623taeyanglittleha.jpg

Jinusean’s Sean has once again uploaded a cute picture of his son, Harang on his Twitter recently and it has attracted the attention of netizens who can’t resist his cuteness.

The picture was uploaded on the 23rd where Sean wrote, “Harang, “Where ma dogs at?”” Harang is seen posing in the picture with a Old English Sheepdog and two Bull Terriers with a face of innocence.

Netizens commented, “Harang is soo cute!” “Hey it’s little Taeyang♥ soo adorable!!!!” “The dogs are bigger than your son,” “soon-to-be Taeyang,” etc.

Credit

AllKpop

• 3 years later...

Oh, I'm just found this thread now...Beautiful family, like tablo family, or YG sajangnim family. I hope Bigbang oppars and 2NE1 unniers can have such a beautiful family like them.
:x :x :x :x ^:)^ ^:)^

Archived