[hk-drama] D.i.e (death Investigation Extension)古靈精探 2008

xm15

Roger Kwok, Sonji Kwok, Kenneth Ma, Margie Tsang
DIE.jpg

Title: 古靈精探

Cantonese/Mandarin title: Koo Ling Jing Tam / Gu Ling Jing Tan

English title: D.I.E. (Death Investigation Extension)

Genre: Mystery, police, comedy

Episodes: 25

Broadcast network: TVB

Broadcast period: 2008-Mar-17 to 2008-Apr-18

Air time: Weekdays 21:30 - 22:30

Synopsis (from mysoju.com)

The "Death Investigation Extension (D.I.E.)" in the police force was established to accommodate those who have been sent away by their supervisors. As everybody knows, members of the Extension are to investigate unsolved cold cases. YUE CHI-LONG (Roger Kwok), who has cracked a large number of difficult cases by extrasensory means, is assigned to the D.I.E. believing that he will get promoted soon. Later LONG finds out that his supervisor still has a long way to go before he reaches retirement age. Hoping to leave the Extension as soon as possible, he gets to solve a lot of intriguing cases. New appointee YING CHING-CHING (Sonija Kwok) is a good-looking girl but she means to act tough and sassy in front of others. She takes an uncompromising stand over every case she deals with, which leads her into constant quarrels with LONG. The relationship between the pair is deteriorating day after day.

Cast

Roger_Kwok.jpg

Roger Kwok - Yue Chi Long/ Yue Sir (main male lead)

Sonija.jpg

Sonjia Kwok - Ying Jing Jing/ Madam Ying (main fermale lead)

b-cast_03.jpg

Kenneth Ma - Sing Ka Jun/ Sing Sir (Madam Ying's boyfriend, also works with the police - different department)

MargieTsang.jpg

Margie Tsang - Yue Chi Ching (Yue sir's older sister)

DerekKwok.jpg

Derek Kwok - Cheung Ching Yee (Madam Ying's best friend-kind of)

Basic main characters but there are other re-occurring characters aswell~

----------

didn't see a thread for it here, wasn't listed. Just wondering if people have seen it? it was on earlier his year, i really liked it and apparently/ it has been confirmed there will be sequel next year... any thoughts on that? for people who have seen it maybe? ...

I LOVEEED IT, I remember I watched like 10 eps in one night..just couldn't stop. I def. recommend this series because 1) Roger is hilarious and 2) I really liked the plot. One thing I didn't like was the ending and the alternative ending. Yeah, I also heard about the sequel..can't wait though :D.

Guest lillixe

i loved die! i always like these investigation / forensics plotlines, i def reccomend this (i kinda already did) to any canto speaker ^^ seeing roger play other charecters beside ah wong is really refreshing be cause he can pull it of but he still has the goofy side to him

SEQUEL?!?! SWEET! i cant wait

but isnt roger dead in the non alternitive ending? how would the series go on w/o him?

Archived