[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Woah, JO!

you wrote an essay!OMO..this has got to be your longest post to date!

Episode 5 must have left a lasting impression on you eh?

What struck me the most was the scene that you mentioned too

when, he looked up to a startled eun seok while she was in some sorta photoshoot.

Its as if they shared something, something that we cant comprehend..

The look in their eyes..WOAH. Intense.. :o

Wait till you watch episode 6, wont spoil it for you! go watch it soon alright dear?

ayu!!!

finally u back in the IJUKSA thread!! missed ur comments n ur thin words too dear!! hahaha..

haha..yeah an essay!! cos this ep was really nice!! a lot of scenes worthe mentioning here..

i was absorbed altho i didn't get a word they were saying..

i agree. their eyes!!! sumthing that we can't even decipher... very complex!! ES's eyes were more of curiosity.. BG..im not sure.. but he looked kinda cute there!! :wub:

okiez..actually i got ep 6 downloaded..but it crashed also!! :(

so im looking 4 a MU upload!!hehe

I really like that. BG is so tough on the outside but he can be so sweet emotionally. I really hope that Bi and Shin Min Ah wins the heart of millions of fans worldwide to beat out the BiKyo madness.

haha.. i hope so too.

it's not that i dun like the BI/Kyo pair.. i love them!!

they are one of the best couples on screen i haf seen!!

BUT i would love Bi n SMA 2 surpass that.. cos i think with a character Bi plays..it's kinda difficult.

that's y it's a challenge. so i'd hope 2 see sparks flying btwn them!! :)

hey ripgal, I enjoyed reading ur comments here. :) Ep 5 is my favorite ep so far and most of the scenes u have described above left deep impression on me as well. I like the artistic way the drama is being shot (like a movie) also and the way things are revealed here and there. It's not outright story telling and leave u wanting more. dun read below if u dun want spoilers. I strongly suggest no spoilers to enjoy the drama more.

My personal fave is the bus stop scene between BG and ES, and the last scene which you described. I like the tentative way ES looks at BG and approaches him. She is obviously rattled by him and very intrigued by his actions. Very curious about him but at the same time dun want to ask him outright. The way she kept asking whether he has anything to say to her and why he did what he did (i.e. THE KISS) is very cute. And very sweet. hehe. Something we may have experienced in real life. The unexplained attraction to someone u barely known and trying to figure out if he likes u or not. And then BG has to gaze that way into her eyes and say he did it because he was bored (i think something like that?) and then get on the bus. My god, if he did that to me, my heart would have flown out of my body. He is so cool here. The gal is obviously helpless against his eyes. And yes, that last scene. *dies*. The way he looks up and met her stare. And she was again so helpless from the magic of his stare. How do one look away from those eyes? Yes, you are right, I cannot fathom what he was thinking. I can guess what she was thinking. LOL. Again, if I were her, I would slipped and fall also. There is a Chinese saying that goes something like "no sound beats any sound"? Kind of like this. No dialogue but seemingly so much to see in the eyes. :P Another scene I llike is the scene where BG almost kissed DJ and held back at the last moment. The way he said "another time....i'm dirty" is really really sad. It's such a lame excuse but it has to be that way. He cannot kiss someone he dun love. He wanted to try but he couldn't and the regret in his eyes after that.....he really dun want to hurt her but he knew he has hurt her.

Sorry abt the long comments as well. :)

woah whim!! u explained the scene well.. sumthing that we may haf experiened.. see it on TV!! by BI!!! haha..

no prob.ur comment was great!!!! post more next time!!

actually i watched the ep without subs..i might haf felt more 4 both ES n BG if i had known wat thy were talking..

btw..haven't seen ep 6 yet!!! waiting 4 uploads by kind angels!!! (i know i know..im bad!! ><)

Here is my new Ijuksa MV:

Download here

Song Playing: Ee jook il nom eh sarang - Lee Soo Young

File Size: 25.4MB

Duration: 4:13

Credits: Shay

Enjoy!

*Please give your comments after you watch this, so that I can improve... Thanks*

thanx shay 4 the MV!! im downloading it now! im so into the LSy song!!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder why the ratings are so low...

I'm not watching the series until it's all done and subtitled, just sneak in here every now and then to look at the pictures, and avoid reading spoilers, but in my opinion the low ratings could be due to the title. Anything with Die, Death, Kill, etc. can really turn some people away. Not everyone wants to see a really sad drama. Just an opinion.

I'm not watching the series until it's all done and subtitled, just sneak in here every now and then to look at the pictures, and avoid reading spoilers, but in my opinion the low ratings could be due to the title. Anything with Die, Death, Kill, etc. can really turn some people away. Not everyone wants to see a really sad drama. Just an opinion.

hahaha...i initially wanted 2 do that 2!!

but too bad BI was too much 4 me!! i couldn't stand it!!

watched a few eps without subs n i was amazed by Bi's acting!!!

i think another factor is that viewers now are more inclined to watch funny series like FH and MNIKSS..

but i would go 4 any series.. as long as the story is good!! and Bi is inside!! hahah

^i found the lyrics to 이죽일놈의 사랑 -이수영 (The Love I Want to Kill - Lee Soo Young)

아니에요 그대는 내 사람이 아니죠

그래 어울리지 않아요 내겐

처음 그댈 보았을 때도 내 맘속에 들어 왔던 그때도

그댄 아니었죠

달아나요 내 눈이 보지 못하게

내 가슴이 자라지 않게 내 마음이 알지 못하게

오오 미움으로 깊게 자라난 그대가

나의 가슴을 뚫고 사랑이란 낫지 않을 뿌릴 내려

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 더는 안돼

할 수 없죠 내 맘을 없던 일로 지워내는 일

눈물 먼저 흘리게 하죠

그댈 보지 않았더라면 아니 그대라는 사람 없다면

아프지 않을텐데

미워해요 사랑을 알게 해서 그대 땜에 살게 해서

나도 날 어쩔 수 없어

오오 미움으로 긒게 자라난 그대가

나의 가슴을 뚫고 사랑이란 낫지 않을 뿌릴 내려

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 그대여

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 더는 안돼

ok, dont mind me. but can anyone to translate this? :D :D

Guest whimsical

^Jo, it's great that we can follow and understand the drama without subs right? And we can feel touched just through their acting, the eyes communication. The cast so far is really doing great, especially Bi. :P

But you have to watched the subbed version later on. The dialogues will reveal much more and help in the understanding. And u will definitely be even more touched. :) I have seen the Chinese subs and will probably watch again with the English subs. Yes, call me crazy. LOL.

Guest natalia siew

Just curious I saw a Korean movie on our TV and I saw an actress which looks like Kim Sa Rang....Is it she who acted in Love: Impossible with Jo In Sung...As I did not see the beginning so I did not see the actress name. This movie I think is early last year so she looks much different. She is the North Korean student who met n fell in love with a South Korean guy. Can someone tell me is it she.

^Jo, it's great that we can follow and understand the drama without subs right? And we can feel touched just through their acting, the eyes communication. The cast so far is really doing great, especially Bi. :P

But you have to watched the subbed version later on. The dialogues will reveal much more and help in the understanding. And u will definitely be even more touched. :) I have seen the Chinese subs and will probably watch again with the English subs. Yes, call me crazy. LOL.

yea whim!! (haha..ur name dear?)

i think if i watched the subbed version..i would feel more 4 them!! definitely!!

i like BG's eyes inside.. full of fury yet sumtimes u can feel the warmth n gentleness..esp when he thinks of his bro!!

aiks... so good that the chinese subs come out so fast. :) i can read chinese.but they are in BT links rite?whch doesn't help me!! :( so gotta wait 4 the Eng subs!! thanx again to the subbing team..Dorkette..others!

Just curious I saw a Korean movie on our TV and I saw an actress which looks like Kim Sa Rang....Is it she who acted in Love: Impossible with Jo In Sung...As I did not see the beginning so I did not see the actress name. This movie I think is early last year so she looks much different. She is the North Korean student who met n fell in love with a South Korean guy. Can someone tell me is it she.

yep!! it's KSarang!!

For me and my friend, FH is also very special, I watch FH just because the chemistry of Bi & Song Hye Kyo

I always wonder why they dont really date in real

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27PWZ9A...WQ2BDB0FXP7NA7G

Sorry because post this link here, it is performance of Bi dancing with his shoes. I like it very much and want to share with other people.

Just because Bi and SHG have great chemistry does not mean they absolutely have to date one another. SHG also had great chemistry with a lot of other actors in her previous dramas like Won Bin, SSH, Cha Tae Hun, etc so does she have to date each one of them then? She would be very busy if she did date each actor that she worked with and had amazing chemistry together. I do not mean to make anyone mad since people are entitled to their opinions but you guys should acknowlegde the fact that this IS the A LOVE TO KILL thread featuring Bi and SMA as the main couple so all those talk about BIKYO as the best couple ever are really irrelevant to the topic. Please go to the FULL HOUSE thread instead if you support BIKYO and praise their love all you want over there. This thread should only be about A LOVE TO KILL but NOT about FULL HOUSE or BiKyo. I like BiMinAh but you don't see me going to the Full House thread posting irrelevant comments about how much I like Bi and SMA and they look so good together.

hahaha...i initially wanted 2 do that 2!!

but too bad BI was too much 4 me!! i couldn't stand it!!

watched a few eps without subs n i was amazed by Bi's acting!!!

i think another factor is that viewers now are more inclined to watch funny series like FH and MNIKSS..

but i would go 4 any series.. as long as the story is good!! and Bi is inside!! hahah

Believe me, it's not easy to not watch, I'm dying to see it (Especially since Bi is in it). It's just that I'm awful at being patient to find out what happens, so I always marathon watch a drama that I'm looking forward to.

In the meantime I've been watching FH and Save the Last Dance to keep me occupied.

Still hoping that Bi doesn't die at the end of this one. That would just be too sad.

From the amount of pages in this thread is, it must be pretty good. The pictures have been awesome.

Thanks everyone for sharing them.

ayu!!!

finally u back in the IJUKSA thread!! missed ur comments n ur thin words too dear!! hahaha..

haha..yeah an essay!! cos this ep was really nice!! a lot of scenes worthe mentioning here..

i was absorbed altho i didn't get a word they were saying..

i agree. their eyes!!! sumthing that we can't even decipher... very complex!! ES's eyes were more of curiosity.. BG..im not sure.. but he looked kinda cute there!! :wub:

okiez..actually i got ep 6 downloaded..but it crashed also!! :(

so im looking 4 a MU upload!!hehe

haha.. i hope so too.

it's not that i dun like the BI/Kyo pair.. i love them!!

they are one of the best couples on screen i haf seen!!

BUT i would love Bi n SMA 2 surpass that.. cos i think with a character Bi plays..it's kinda difficult.

that's y it's a challenge. so i'd hope 2 see sparks flying btwn them!! :)woah whim!! u explained the scene well.. sumthing that we may haf experiened.. see it on TV!! by BI!!! haha..

no prob.ur comment was great!!!! post more next time!!

actually i watched the ep without subs..i might haf felt more 4 both ES n BG if i had known wat thy were talking..

btw..haven't seen ep 6 yet!!! waiting 4 uploads by kind angels!!! (i know i know..im bad!! ><)

thanx shay 4 the MV!! im downloading it now! im so into the LSy song!!

Thank you ripgal for agreeing with me about hoping Bi and SMA surpassing BiKyo.

Believe me, it's not easy to not watch, I'm dying to see it (Especially since Bi is in it). It's just that I'm awful at being patient to find out what happens, so I always marathon watch a drama that I'm looking forward to.

In the meantime I've been watching FH and Save the Last Dance to keep me occupied.

Still hoping that Bi doesn't die at the end of this one. That would just be too sad.

From the amount of pages in this thread is, it must be pretty good. The pictures have been awesome.

Thanks everyone for sharing them.

i like marathonING dramas too..

but i'd be left out of the discussion..i dun like that.. hahaha..

nah.. IJUKSA's juz 2 irresistable...

anywayz..i hope he doesn't die too.. but frm speculations.. possibility of him dying v. high..

Thank you ripgal for agreeing with me about hoping Bi and SMA surpassing BiKyo.

haha..no worries dear!!

i juz think that both Bi/SMA stand a chance.. cos i like SMA a lot!!1 ^^

Very nice comment but unfortunately I have not seen this drama one bit so I have no clue what you were saying about the hiccups part. Yet it appears that Kang Bok Gu is so sweet to Eun Seuk or whatever her name is and I really like that. BG is so tough on the outside but he can be so sweet emotionally. I really hope that Bi and Shin Min Ah wins the heart of millions of fans worldwide to beat out the BiKyo madness.

Just because Bi and SHG have great chemistry does not mean they absolutely have to date one another. SHG also had great chemistry with a lot of other actors in her previous dramas like Won Bin, SSH, Cha Tae Hun, etc so does she have to date each one of them then? She would be very busy if she did date each actor that she worked with and hs amazing chemistry together. I do not mean to make anyone mad since people are entitled to their opinions but you guys should acknowlegde the fact that this IS the A LOVE TO KILL thread featuring Bi and SMA as the main couple so all those talk about BIKYO as the best couple ever are really irrelevant to the topic. Please go to the FULL HOUSE thread instead if you support BIKYO and praise their love all you want over there. This thread should only be about A LOVE TO KILL but NOT about FULL HOUSE or BiKyo. I like BiMinAh but you don't see me going to the Full House thread posting irrelevant comments about how much I like Bi and SMA and they look so good together.

With due respect...

Ppl just reponding to your post....

Everyone are quite happy about the BI/SMA and BI/KSR pair...

Hoping to see some great chemistry too.. :huh: no kidding.. we really want to

see that.. we want it to be successful too... so that we could enjoy the drama

more..

I cannot agree more... this is A LOVE TO KILL thread.. and not about BI/SHG

So please practice what you preach... :lol:

Guest minamijaa

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this thread but not to some of you guys. (I guess.. :rolleyes: ). KATRINA, are you there? :wub: Hehe..I'm thinking of downloading ijuksa using the megaup but dunno how to..hehe... :P shame on me ;):ph34r:

Just in case, for those who wan to watch with chinese subs.. i have it ep 1 - 6 in my clubbox :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/Taihou

Norm the ep will get uploaded by the next day... i also have raw versions in there along with some clips with chinese subs :P

Rgal, I just love your signature of bi winking....Super duper CUTE :wub:

Guest cococrust

Hmm, is there any website out there that have good background wallpapers/pictures of this series? I tried going to the KBS official site, but couldnt navigate my way there :(.

Guest thatlittlegurl

KBS official MVs, there're 3 MVs

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OOAM7P...382VBOWB2ARSXRD

>> song for Da Jung (I dunno the song title)

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZLEI4M...JA3H1CEJVTB123M

>> song for ES ( sung by Lee soo young)

and another one, but YSI die on me then...i reup now

this's for Bk : Dream sung by K Will

credits dduck

reup: me

>> edit

Dream MV

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MJK38V...FB03468D931HCYD

Enjoy

thank you for sharing! =) but could someone please help reup? please and many thanks.

Hmm, is there any website out there that have good background wallpapers/pictures of this series? I tried going to the KBS official site, but couldnt navigate my way there :(.

Wallpapers~

1024*768

paper01s2si.th.jpgpaper02s5ck.th.jpgpaper03s0ai.th.jpgpaper04s5pj.th.jpgpaper05s0pw.th.jpgpaper06s0wm.th.jpg

Credit: KBS

1152*865

paper01b1zn.th.jpgpaper02b9ki.th.jpgpaper03b2en.th.jpgpaper04b2qv.th.jpgpaper05b5ay.th.jpgpaper06b3dk.th.jpg

Guest cococrust

Wallpapers~

~pics removed, coz soompi disallowed me :(

w))000000tttt... you have made my day J.lee ;D Are those from KBS site? Somehow I am bad at navigating that site. Btw, are there any fan-made ones? I plan on making a site that has lots of stuffs dealing with this drama. Will also provide some direct DL links if possible.

Archived