[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

wendy: could we kill off the step mom at least?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... you are meaner than me.. I was only thinking to shoot her in the leg.

hey ripgal, I enjoyed reading ur comments here. :) Ep 5 is my favorite ep so far and most of the scenes u have described above left deep impression on me as well. I like the artistic way the drama is being shot (like a movie) also and the way things are revealed here and there. It's not outright story telling and leave u wanting more. dun read below if u dun want spoilers. I strongly suggest no spoilers to enjoy the drama more.

Sorry abt the long comments as well. :)

Axelle Red, thanks for the MVs. There is chinese translation of the lyrics in the chinese subbed version of ep 5 and 6 and the songs just become more hauntingly beautiful when u understand the lyrics. It is obvious the Lee soo young song is from ES's viewpoint and the Dream song is from BG's. Both songs are sooooo sad and really apt for the drama. I think they kind of tell the whole story.

Whim .. you review just make me breathless...

Write more long comment... :P

No review for the infront of the hotel scenes? (Bi in the car trying to control his rage.. making up his mind

to go or not to go...)

Whim - Bi is sooo lucky to be offered this role... he got to show off all of his skill.. and make ppl like him more..

Yes .. I am playing in the office.... yea yea .. I'll stop now

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

I just wouldn't like one person living. :P

KTH <3

yeah i agree. that's why i loved the misa ending so much. it's romantic to think that they loved each other so much that they just can't live without the other. and i lyke depressing endings. they're more romantic. lol but of course i would NEVER condone killing yourself over a guy / girl in real life. :D

and thanks Axelle Red for posting the KBS mvs!!! i'm totally loving the soundtrack, especially "dream."

DUDE it's only Wednesday and i'm already dying. i need to see the next episode!!! the suspense is friggin killing me...

Guest whimsical

My favourite scene and what I consider to be the most touching and sad is when BK thought his brother stopped breathing and rushed to the hospital. He tripped against the trolley in the hospital hallway in his anxiety and then later when he wept so brokenheartedly at his bedside. I don't consider him protecting ES from the blows as that touching. A bodyguard's instinct and his dislike to see women being bashed. Partly also becoz ES went to his rescue. My views.

Wendy, I agree the hospital scene is touching also. It's very natural right? the way he knocked against the trolley....then slowed down a bit, the leg hurt then continue running, then stopping outside the room....i love the interaction with his fren too. The fren kept sobbing and BF was like trying to control his emotion but u see the despair in his eyes. Then when he learned the brother is fine....the relief. I thought he might kiss the fren u know. LOL. He is so humane in this scene. The sad scene inside. I think no comments required. See it to feel it. But I like the ending scene also. Even if he is just doing his duty as a bodyguard, when u see him helpless agianst 4-5 guys all bashing him at the same time. My heart goes out to him. I am actually very touched by ES here. The way she tried to get him away (by calling for his help) and when unsuccessful, followed him and even tried to shield him. Arguably, DJ would do the same thing and maybe much more (like kill all those guys :P) but I love ES more so I am very touched by her actions.

Write more long comment... :P

No review for the infront of the hotel scenes? (Bi in the car trying to control his rage.. making up his mind

to go or not to go...)

Whim - Bi is sooo lucky to be offered this role... he got to show off all of his skill.. and make ppl like him more..

Yes .. I am playing in the office.... yea yea .. I'll stop now

Bam, there are so many scenes worth mentioning....it's endless. LOL. When I have time ok? :P And yes, I think this is a breakthrough role for him which is why he takes on in the first place. He probably could have chosen many other roles like FH. Or those rich guy, romantic hero roles. But he chose this. Because it is different, it is challenging and he wanted to be recognised as an actor. I think he loves acting too. :) And I am really proud he carried off so well so far. I love Bok gu - the character.

Guest qiufang

Full House is quite special to most of Bi/SHG fans... they will remain the best to us...

Am I rite girls???

Bambiina, u r surely right!! Bi-Gyo will remain the best couple in my heart, too !!

:lol: Loveable and cute couple!! :P

I am kinda like getting personal here...I did not like the beating up scene one little bit. I don't really care so much who protected whom but it was my first time to see Bi in a scene like this, nearly being bashed to pulp. Then afterwards, I told myself...just acting, just acting...hehehee. :P Pabbo ! <_<

To answer Essie's question on the ratings..guess could be because this drama is pretty heavy stuff as compared to others being shown simultaneously ? KBS1 is showing one sitcom starring two goodlooking cute members of SS501, up and coming boy band. And maybe because MBC and SBS are broadcasting to compete with KBS especially Ijuksa, which generated so much publicity before debut, focusing on Bi. B)

Mel...he loves acting too but his first love is always dancing !

Yo, peeps..

Axelle Red.. thanx for the links for the MVs.. :D

Just a quick question.. is there something wrong wid the YSI link for the MV (Dream by K Will) uploaded by Axelle Red? Any1 else experiencing same prob? Or is it just me..?? :unsure:

<Edit>

Yo, Bam.. Wendy.. :)

<Edit2>

:lol: I guess it was just me.. the link's okay now.. :rolleyes:

what about some gangsters start beating Bi up. Minah sees this and runs to Bi's aid. However, she is struck in the head by a baseball bat. She falls on the ground while Bi tries to go to her but he is still getting stomped on. Minah slowly dies in front of Bi. Bi crawls over to her and eventually dies after the gangsters leave. Both lie together holding hands. :D

KTH <3

death by baseball bat abit too lame ~ might as well do a damo ending ...kill with arrows .~ ..or maybe by bullets ~ do a godfather style ~

actually sad ending does not need to be death ...give him a fate .a fate worse then death ..~ ....put another person into coma ~ ..........let the woman know how her love can put two men into coma ~ .....oh ...that is really too wicked. ~ ....too painful for a woman like eun sok ..i think it might kill her too ~ .

so we got two comas and one death ~

*still not finish watching esp 5 and 6 ~

i am Lee Ki Woo's height. He is taller than Bi.

KTH <3

<_< you sure you are LKW height ~~ wont that be too tall for your KTH! .

I am kinda like getting personal here...I did not like the beating up scene one little bit. I don't really care so much who protected whom but it was my first time to see Bi in a scene like this, nearly being bashed to pulp. Then afterwards, I told myself...just acting, just acting...hehehee. :P Pabbo ! <_<

To answer Essie's question on the ratings..guess could be because this drama is pretty heavy stuff as compared to others being shown simultaneously ? KBS1 is showing one sitcom starring two goodlooking cute members of SS501, up and coming boy band. And maybe because MBC and SBS are broadcasting to compete with KBS especially Ijuksa, which generated so much publicity before debut, focusing on Bi. B)

Mel...he loves acting too but his first love is always dancing !

iTS TOUGH:

(sbs)Seong do yong?had 16.4=tuesday same time

(kbs2)Ijuksa=15.4

(Mbc)sweet spy=10.%

i think ijuksa is fine in the no.2 spot.

Guest ladymac

onscreen chemistry...these actors/actresses aren't actually dating...

HELLO -I know that!

What I mean is, I don't see any sparks w/ES character, whom he supposedly falls for. TO FALL FOR A PERSON, there initially has to be chemistry, not the other way around. That was my point.

iTS TOUGH:

(sbs)Seong do yong?had 16.4=tuesday same time

(kbs2)Ijuksa=15.4

(Mbc)sweet spy=10.%

i think ijuksa is fine in the no.2 spot.

Yup..Jen, always around 16% benchmark ! :P As you say in your siggy..stay right here, Kang Bokgu ! :P

I would like to add to it : Otherwise just move up !!! :lol:

HELLO -I know that!

What I mean is, I don't see any sparks w/ES character, whom he supposedly falls for. TO FALL FOR A PERSON, there initially has to be chemistry, not the other way around. That was my point.

Just be patient ^^; Its only ep6. 14 episodes left to go still. Bok Goo hasn't fallen for ES yet. He's still bent on revenge. I don't even think he falls for her in ep7 though they seem to be dating from the preview. It might just be all a part of his revenge plan still. He can't possibly forget what happened to his brother whose lying half dead in the hospital cuz of her

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... you are meaner than me.. I was only thinking to shoot her in the leg.

hm..shooting her in the leg wouldn't help. She would just whine more with her annoying voice

Thank god the step mom doesn't show up often heehe

Guest kalinda

I don’t know about you guys, but it seems I fall for KBG already…. Knowing me, I easily fall for the guy on the drama that I love… ... and I keep thinking about certain character for dayssss… and KBG does that to me already…. Aissshhhhh … but I think I am not alone, reading from previous posts… suppose we have 'love-KBG entourage' already here in the thread :) What amazed me, in IJUKSA, I've seen no resemblance of his previous roles, LYJ/SD, it's even further from Bi's (as if I know him personally :)...what I see is KBG, and I love Bi for that. He really (imho) portrayed this KBG charac. so well. Actually later on, when I am able to see fully sub. I am sure I'm going ga ga all over again

About that revenge thing, I don't really think that what he's done is all as planned as he wanted to be initially - revenge - that's why we see KBG's inconsistency every now and then. He fights for his own feeling, that makes it more difficult right?. I agree he hasn't fallen for her yet, but he started to care for her to some extent (not for duty per se) & even without him realizing it , that I would say yes. (my view :)

Guest natalia siew

Sorry abt the long comments as well. :)

Axelle Red, thanks for the MVs. There is chinese translation of the lyrics in the chinese subbed version of ep 5 and 6 and the songs just become more hauntingly beautiful when u understand the lyrics. It is obvious the Lee soo young song is from ES's viewpoint and the Dream song is from BG's. Both songs are sooooo sad and really apt for the drama. I think they kind of tell the whole story.

Guest seabiscuit

QUOTE(AlbertSaurus @ Nov 16 2005, 10:16 PM)

during full house, everyone liked Bi and SHG. Now, people have changed their mind after watching IJUKSA

KTH <3

Albert.. there are ppl like me who think BI/SHG is the best ever couple, it's so real until we

expect them to have real relationship... It's not that easy to forget their chemistry...

Full House is quite special to most of Bi/SHG fans... they will remain the best to us...

Am I rite girls???

Let's us brainwash Albert... and others too..

hahahaha

For me and my friend, FH is also very special, I watch FH just because the chemistry of Bi & Song Hye Kyo

I always wonder why they dont really date in real

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27PWZ9A...WQ2BDB0FXP7NA7G

Sorry because post this link here, it is performance of Bi dancing with his shoes. I like it very much and want to share with other people.

Guest suzziee

I finally came to post about the drama. Have been one of the silent followers and have somewhat been reading all the posts. (kudos to Shirley for her amazing insights and "Hi" to dorkette as well) :)

This drama has so far.... slightly let me down. The actors are for the most part excellent and the premise of the script is excellent I think. The characters are all extremely well written; they are realistic and all have their inner fears and loves. So what's getting me down?

I have problems with the structure of the script, and sometimes the staging. I can't feel myself totally immersed into the happenings of the drama. Some scenes, like that one at the end of ep6 really tugged at my heartstrings (reminded me of misa) and left me teary but some others just felt so disjointed or even staged.

But at the same time I can feel the effort that the cast and crew are putting into this production.

Bi really carries this drama, and he usually has good chemistry with his co-stars. And he is a multi-faceted talent.

Shin Minah is great here as well (yes, I'm a fan) she is really developing as an actress. I don't know many 21 year old actresses who can wail, sob, hiccup and smile the way she can. I really like her character in this drama.

And then of course we have the smart, straight-talking honest Lee Kiwoo who sets me off in fits of giggles everytime he talks to SMA. Someone who obviously has a great capacity to love but has no experience of the sort in really engaging in a relationship.

Kim Sarang... annoys me. :(

I'm watching this because I want to see how the script goes. Its not bad overall, with bad and good bits mixed in, but I think it shines when it does because of the 3 lead cast and some of the raw emotion that the scriptwriter managed to bring out. :)

-suz

Archived