[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest natalia siew

Bam, who could have thought that BK staged the fight, no way. Even with my very, very limited Hanguel comprehension, when you see him looking at the hospital bill, you can even guess his motive of his involvement with kangpae. And Jen is right again ! :D

My apologies about BG staging the fight....with the buffering n all guess i miss that hospital bill thing. After I review the dl then only I saw the bill. He's trying to earn some extra money to pay the whopping bill for his brother.....real heavy burden. His involvement with this Kangpae thing would eventually catch up with him like in glass slippers when So Ji Sup die while protecting his bride??? Hope this does not happen here...it would be real tragic.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not downloading this but just to say thanx for ur efforts!!

Tahnx kalinda!!

Thanks again Albert!!!!

SEE I TOLD you all that telephone pole wasn't such a nice guy!!! :angry: He was going to take advantage of ES while she was 1)drunk (which, by the way, would be RAPE!!) then 2)when she was asleep!!! WTF??? :angry: Me no likey him!!! :angry::angry:

TRUE!! he is a no no mr. nice guy!!

me not likey him too after i read albert's review!! :angry:

*tht telephone poll!! chugoishh!!

Thanx Albert for the review!! :)

annyeong whimsical!! i see u online!!

Guest nikelope

is there anyway to download HQ episodes from megaupload or YSI links? i dun seem to be able to load it from clubbox..

sigh. haven watch a single episode yet. :(

Thanks again Albert!!!!

SEE I TOLD you all that telephone pole wasn't such a nice guy!!! :angry: He was going to take advantage of ES while she was 1)drunk (which, by the way, would be RAPE!!) then 2)when she was asleep!!! WTF??? :angry: Me no likey him!!! :angry::angry:

Sarah...ok.. ok, I shall call him Mr. NG then, Nasty Guy ! !!! :P He was going to make sure she stayed engaged to him and walk down the aisle. :rolleyes:

i dont get sound from the link that kalinda put up on ysi.....

is there anyone out there that will or can pm a link to a ysi link that has sound? ;):rolleyes::mellow::huh::(

Guest goldfish

The music and cinematography in this drama are great. I'm a tad bit disappointed with this drama thus far, but I hope it will pick up soon.

Guest `soliloquy

is there anyway to download HQ episodes from megaupload or YSI links? i dun seem to be able to load it from clubbox..

sigh. haven watch a single episode yet. :(

hey nikelope..HQ are rarely, if not never uploaded onto YSI and megaupload.

For YSI, the downloads are limited, it'd expire even before you know it. And it'd take forever to upload 700MB files on there.

For Megaupload, file uploads are limited to 250MB, more than that, you'd have to pay for a Premium Account before you can actually download it.

but would you like to try filefront links?

If you do, i could help you with that =)

Guest ladymac

i dont get sound from the link that kalinda put up on ysi.....

is there anyone out there that will or can pm a link to a ysi link that has sound? ;):rolleyes::mellow::huh::(

Ok - this is off topic but I LOVE your avatar ninakp!!!! 'The Virgin Suicides' was a great movie and an even BETTER book!!! :)

this is what I usually do, tried to dl the clip first and watch only after Albert (tks so much) or any other kind soul put up a summary. I won’t dare watching without some guidelines, I’ll be lost in space and I don’t want that….:D

My favourite scene in eps 5 would be when KBG rushed to LKW’s hotel room.. I could sense his care and worries that he won’t let anything happen to ES .. for whatever weird reason.. I guess KBG is also confused with his feeling. . I get the sense of his inconsistency, 1 minute he’s having this revenge look and the next thing we know, he’s vulnerable towards her as he’s human after all. I think this drama successfully gets into me, I mean without really talking too much, we are taken to what went through KBG’s mind. He’s such a caring person, it breaks his heart seeing his brother like that and yet he can’t help feeling caring towards the one he thought responsible for it.

My fav scene on eps 6, no question about it, the last scene, it’s heartwrenching! How he tried to protect ES eventhough he’s very badly injured. It pains me looking at KBG’s face (it reminds me of seeing sangDoo .. it always breaks my heart seeing SD’s sad face), I can feel that no matter what his feeling towards her gets deeper and deeper! And I choose to free myself for whatever the storyline has to offer. I won’t predict bec. it will disappoint me if I have favour the story has to go this way or that way. So far this works for me :D

Most importantly, for me Bi still talks with his eyes.. it’s been proven with so many scenes, the last one would be when he received the money from the gangster(?)… he took it and yet with his eyes like that, we know that he’s not happy and kinda sad he is doing it (for the mafia that is). I also LOVE Bi’s crying scene, just love it.. not to much and yet soooo sad…

I like your comments and .. I have same feeling.. except for the prediction part... :P ...

Can't help it... though I never really care if it's didn't turn out as what

I expected.. infact.. I would be glad...

This the best drama for me so far.. beating my obsession of Bali and FH ..

I am obssess... I dun know by Bi or by Bok Gu... BOTH ..

but when I watch BG - Bi never enter my mind..

He is so good.. eps in eps 5 .. I without dialog.. without summary.. without reading

the preview, I knew what's goin inside his mind.. his eyes can talk ...

eps 6 - Bus stop scene - his eyes harassing ES - sent shivers ..

I feel harrased too... oopppsie.. I am in wrong thread...

too many teenagers here...

BTW Albert.. thank god you "talk" so much... thanks a lot for the summary...

Guest guiyeoni

a really catching drama~~~ and it becomes more catching now~~~ can't wait to watch ep. 7....

Bam...wake up...it's Bi we like, not Bokgu ! :P Anyway Bi should garner some nominations for next year's Baeksang, right ?

hehe yea...actually i'm not really a big fan of bokgu... i prefer Lee Youngjae in full house~~~

:huh: Bibi.. you speak as though you have experienced Bi love... hehehhe....

in your dream????? cha??

B) .... I am joking too...

:lol: ..... chinggu???

Yup bambina!!! Always in my dream hehehe!!!Now the question will be when in reality???

hahahah!

sorrry for reacting 8 days later...i was lost in this thread...now your tickling me bams!!!

Okay .. I just wanna talk about comments on similarity and predictable

scene...

I think we do not care so much for the predictable ending .. sometime we hope

for it.. Why is FH loved by most people?? (notice the most here.. coz I knew not all

like FH) .. partly it's because of the ending... and most of us predicted that

YJ will end up with JE .. we just didn't know how the PD gonna make it ended that way..

I bet if the PD decided to break from the norm and let YJ be a monk.. I think some

of us would have jump down the bridge... me esp..The ending of FH

make the drama sooo much sweeter....

Albert would like this....

(STH) - Imagine if Song Juh uppa end up Tae Hua and let Jung Suh died alone...

Ahhh.. how many would have been heart broken?? We rather see Jung Suh

died on him than seing him leaving Jung Suh for Tae Hua and lived happily

ever after...the viewers are apunn... chommal apun... (most of them .. accept

may be Albert )

Wouldn't it be great if PSY and KJE really got married and lived happily ever after.

I bet almost all would like that (in Lover in Paris) .. Why some of us hate

LIP??

What we hate watchin .. ( I think) is some over used scenes - like .. the female lead have very

high fever and sweating till all the bedsheet is wet.. then this male lead would start

taking care of her - Aishhh .. is this the only thing the writer could come up with to show

that the male actor is a caring person.... OMG ^_^ .. (hehe.. FH has this scene too

MUAHHAHAHH.. but I don't hate FH) ... anyway .. I came to this part in Last Dance (but

it's other way round) - immediately my mind can't accept and just stop watchin....

Another over used scenes - By stroke of luck both main leads stranded together somewhere

remote, no way to contact anyone .. and sometime they end up sharing

the same room.. coz the all the motel/hotel rooms were fully booked.. regardless whether it's

somewhere remote where ppl seldom go there....

And what make me even angrier the fact that the writer will always make the guy

a gentleman.. and always leave the girl alone.. even though the girl is actually asking

for it.. (please figure out what I mean by it.. don't wanna get warned :lol: )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's so frustrating watchin them together and yet

nothing happen....

That's what I meant by predictable..

Unlike scenes in IJUKSA .. I never expected the almost fall scene.. though when it happen

I could tell that BG would never let go of ES ...

And .. I tot ES would be the human shield for BG (end of eps 6) and not the other way round..

Paulette you must be irritated by now huh.. I am soooo smug about my predictions huh..

:P

And Paulette... come on.. give some credit to ES -

If I were her. I would have let go of MG ... He didn't trust her enuff to discuss thing and just

leave like a coward would do. Do he really loves her... could you just leave the one you

love ?? Wouldn't you wanna try out first .. face everything together.. are you sure leaving

her behind is a good thing for her?? What if she just can't take it?? Who are you to decide

that?

Anyway - what I'm trying to say here is that it is quite rational for ES to turn her love towards

BG.. who won't??

The guy save her from being rape (like ladymac put it and I think so too) and save her life..

give her the best kiss of her life and hot and good looking and fight like a real man and hot (did

I mention it already?)... she has every reason to..

Infact I think ES has done everything.. waiting .. searchin and hoping... and imagine..

thinking the one you care so much tries to black mail you...

Well... she should leave him.. she should be fallin in love with BG.. it's the rite thing...

As for BG... no comment yet...

Oh god.... I talk so muchh...

BTW WENDY - I am wide awake....

thank god finally today I could sleep without waking up in the middle of the nite to downlod

and watch drama.. Ohhhh.. Bi turning my world upside down..

Please excuse my grammar and english.. I played around during english class and it's too late

to regret now...

Aishh...

Guest taralee

Anyway - what I'm trying to say here is that it is quite rational for ES to turn her love towards

BG.. who won't??

The guy save her from being rape (like ladymac put it and I think so too) and save her life..

give her the best kiss of her life and hot and good looking and fight like a real man and hot (did

I mention it already?)... she has every reason to..

Infact I think ES has done everything.. waiting .. looking and hoping... and imagine..

thinking the one you care so much tries to black mail you...

Well... she should leave him.. she should be fallin in love with BG.. it's the rite thing...

Rational thinking. Somehow got a knock on my head... how sensible your comments are or was it physcology or bias reason that cause preference letting ES to fall for BG. I like ES / Shi Minah. I see her with elegance. By the way, was told by my friend.. is she 21 years old? So young . Good acting.

Archived