[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qiufang

Reading all your comments about the drama here makes me want to share mine…

I think the theme of the drama is not only about revenge, but it is also about love and revenge. Later, it will talk more about “love can change everything” – “what love can do for someone”… something like that. BG’s love to ES has changed his hatred feeling to ES.

Moreover, ES is an attractive girl and BG himself, basically has a tender and caring heart except his rude attitude. I can say that BG seems to be hard outside, but actually he is soft inside. BG must have some attractive points in woman’s eyes – he may be such a caring lover that he can be loved by those ladies (lady in red, lady in white, and DaJoung). They are even willing to sacrifice for him. Being such a caring lover, it is no wonder that he had an empathy with ES when she was having a 3-day-hiccup. Then, in the next episodes, BG even saves and protects as well as sacrifices for ES. Though BG surely faces a great inner conflicts e.g. whether he saves ES or not when she was about to fall down. The hatred and love in his heart will torment BG.

Yet, finally, I guess his love took a greater part than his hate / revenge.

This is only my point of view and of course, others will have different opinions.

:rolleyes:

Reading all your comments about the drama here makes me want to share mine…

I think the theme of the drama is not only about revenge, but it is also about love and revenge. Later, it will talk more about “love can change everything” – “what love can do for someone”… something like that. BG’s love to ES has changed his hatred feeling to ES.

Moreover, ES is an attractive girl and BG himself, basically has a tender and caring heart except his rude attitude. I can say that BG seems to be hard outside, but actually he is soft inside. BG must have some attractive points in woman’s eyes – he may be such a caring lover that he can be loved by those ladies (lady in red, lady in white, and DaJoung). They are even willing to sacrifice for him. Being such a caring lover, it is no wonder that he had an empathy with ES when she was having a 3-day-hiccup. Then, in the next episodes, BG even saves and protects as well as sacrifices for ES. Though BG surely faces a great inner conflicts e.g. whether he saves ES or not when she was about to fall down. The hatred and love in his heart will torment BG.

Yet, finally, I guess his love took a greater part than his hate / revenge.

This is only my point of view and of course, others will have different opinions.

:rolleyes:

Very nice comment but unfortunately I have not seen this drama one bit so I have no clue what you were saying about the hiccups part. Yet it appears that Kang Bok Gu is so sweet to Eun Seuk or whatever her name is and I really like that. BG is so tough on the outside but he can be so sweet emotionally. I really hope that Bi and Shin Min Ah wins the heart of millions of fans worldwide to beat out the BiKyo madness.

Very nice comment but unfortunately I have not seen this drama one bit so I have no clue what you were saying about the hiccups part. Yet it appears that Kang Bok Gu is so sweet to Eun Seuk or whatever her name is and I really like that. BG is so tough on the outside but he can be so sweet emotionally. I really hope that Bi and Shin Min Ah wins the heart of millions of fans worldwide to beat out the BiKyo madness.

Bi-Minah chemistry to beat Bi-Kyo chemistry...a tough feat, if not impossible from my point of view ! :P And I am not one to talk about pairing who and who here. :rolleyes:

Axelle - I am not sure myself if it about to complete shooting..

:lol: All I care is just - to watch IJUKSA -- All I care now is..

Monday - Tuesday - Monday - Tuesday...

This drama is driving me crazy..

Sweetmemories - no couple can replace another couple.

each have their own specialities and depend on the fans which

couple they like more...

I like who ever CJW was paired with.

CJW/KSW

CJW/LBH

CJW/BYJ

CJW/RSW ..

same goes to SHG..

I like

SHG/WB

SHG/SSH

SHG/BI

SHG/LBH

so far I like BG/ES and BG/DJ ...

both has chemistry...........

But I think..

BG/Bam.. would be the best couple of the year huahahahaha

OMFG - his lips.........sorry - is this spamming???

:unsure:

I wanna be a lollipop........ :rolleyes:

Hehehe...Bi was "modest" enuf to say he has a sexy (or was it beautiful ) pair of lips !!! :P The mouth makes up for those small single-lid eyes.. :lol: Cute combination, I'd say. B)

But I think..

BG/Bam.. would be the best couple of the year huahahahaha

Then he would have to bend pretty low to hug you !!! :D:P:lol: OK..zipping my mouth. :mellow:

BTW - I wonder why some don't like

Bi/SHG pair??

What's sooo wrong with that?? :P

So what .. if they are the best couple?? It's just on screen :huh:

(But I hope it could be real)

Hehehe...Bi was "modest" enuf to say he has a sexy (or was it beautiful ) pair of lips !!! :P The mouth makes up for those small single-lid eyes.. :lol: Cute combination, I'd say. B)

Then he would have to bend pretty low to hug you !!! :D:P:lol: OK..zipping my mouth. :mellow:

If you have problem with your eyes.. you can always fix it,

If you are not happy with your nose or if it flat.. you can always fix it too..

If your bossom too small.. can fix that either...

If you're need to loose weight - you can always skip rope..

Dang.... How to fix height????????????????????

Guest fatgrrl_slim

BTW - I wonder why some don't like

Bi/SHG pair??

What's sooo wrong with that?? :P

So what .. if they are the best couple?? It's just on screen :huh:

(But I hope it could be real)

If you have problem with your eyes.. you can always fix it,

If you are not happy with your nose or if it flat.. you can always fix it too..

If your bossom too small.. can fix that either...

If you're need to loose weight - you can always skip rope..

Dang.... How to fix height????????????????????

Bam, you can wear 4-inch heels... or be on stilts... :D Or carry a box to stand on wherever you and Bi go. hehe.

Re: Bi-Kyo vs. Bi-SMA, I agree with Wendy, I think it's quite a tough feat to beat the Bi-Kyo chemistry. Even if LYJ and HJE were fighting in FH, you can see the chemistry of the actors there. But Bi-SMA... ok I'm just basing it on the preview clips of ES and BG on a date, but the chemistry isn't quite as strong as BG and DJ's 'date' scene. Of course, I'm reserving my full observations until I see the episode itself.

during full house, everyone liked Bi and SHG. Now, people have changed their mind after watching IJUKSA

KTH <3

Albert.. there are ppl like me who think BI/SHG is the best ever couple, it's so real until we

expect them to have real relationship... It's not that easy to forget their chemistry...

Full House is quite special to most of Bi/SHG fans... they will remain the best to us... :P

Am I rite girls???

Let's us brainwash Albert... and others too..

hahahaha

Bam, you can wear 4-inch heels... or be on stilts... :D Or carry a box to stand on wherever you and Bi go. hehe.

:huh: I am like 29 cm shorter...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so out of topic.. palli palli lead me back to current topic..

palli...

Otoke.. otoke

:whining like ES step mom: .. Otokeee

Albert.. there are ppl like me who think BI/SHG is the best ever couple, it's so real until we

expect them to have real relationship... It's not that easy to forget their chemistry...

Full House is quite special to most of Bi/SHG fans... they will remain the best to us... :P

Am I rite girls???

hahahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so out of topic.. palli palli lead me to back to current topic..

palli...

you're 29cm shorter than Bi?

KTH <3

Am I rite girls???

hahahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so out of topic.. palli palli lead me back to current topic..

palli...

Otoke.. otoke

:whining like ES step mom: .. Otokeee

actually I think this is bi's best drama. Better than FH and SD. FH is fun, light and all. But the story is simple.

This story has alot more twists and turns and seems to be more intriguing. I want to know more about Bok Goo What is going on in his mind. He is actually a nice guy? Or is he really evil. Bi says Bok Goo is really evil. LOL Can't get enough of Bok Goo haahha

Guest ladymac

I'm sure he said 'beautiful'! A Korean man would never say 'sexy' about himself :lol:

That's why he's always pointing to / touching his lips in so many pictures!!! :lol:

OK ANYWAY - back on topic.....

I have been wondering...is bi and smn still filming?? I don't know if the whole drama is done..or they are filming as the episodes come out...

thanx

they're filming as the drama airs. That's why its only played twice a week. It will run until January

Bambiina...you made me choke on my food about your height and my hubby is giving me funny looks now !!! heheheee..you'll kill me with your hilarious comments! :D

Personally, LYJ and HJE gave me so much fun that I still think they are the best onscreen couple of all times. It was simply amazing that they had never met professionally at all and yet hit it off so well that fans want them to be a real life couple ! :P Of course initially the PD wanted them to pay a fine of 1000W each if they carried on being awkard with each other, told them to hang out together after filming ! :rolleyes: Despite the fact that SHG was going through a bad patch (her break-up with LBH in May 04), she and Bi did excellently and superbly.

The other drama pairings I like : KSW / CJW, KRW/KTH, SSH/SHG

So far..can't see any real chemistry between Bi-SMA or Bi-Kim Sarang, despite the knowledge that Bi and Minah modelled together for TBJ before.

Yes .. 29 cm shorter and that not the real problem

The main problem is I am a few years older...

but then again - age is just a number..... heheh

Ohhh God... 5 more days to IJUKSA....

dodidudada14jn.jpg

FGS - I decided .. that I would like BG to end up bi ES...

If not.. die together....

Guest ladymac

So far..can't see any real chemistry between Bi-SMA or Bi-Kim Sarang, despite the knowledge that Bi and Minah modelled together for TBJ before.

Yeah.....he doesn't have chemistry w/anyone in this drama :mellow: perhaps it's cause the women aren't that great as actors........ <_< who knows.....maybe they will later.

Ok, and I know scarf girl is supposed to be 'lower class' or whatever, but her banmal speaking is reeeeeeeeeealy getting on my nerves!!! <_< anyone else w/me on that?? :blink:

Archived