[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest escapist

he had to kill the other mafia leader in order to keep the $400,000 dollars.

KTH <3

2000th POST!

I dont think BG succeeded right.. Does that mean he can't keep that money??

Bashed up for nothing?? GAHH

And how do you guys interpret BG's reaction when ES told him about the Cloud song?

Why the agony? :huh:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flowerbebe84

my new obssession... dude! episode 6... made my heart hurt... especially the end... only the 6th episode and you could already feel the hurt love will give to the ES, BG, and~ DJ...

i was taking so~ many screenshots... :P

Bam...such a long article from you, you broke your own record for the length ! :P Enjoyed reading it and it tickled me. Yeah I got the message loud and clear..Bokgu is your hero as of now and also many others'. For me, it's just Bi and no one else, be it LYJ or KBK ! :D But I will buy the drama OST which comes with a limited edition Ijuksa poster from Korea. So happy Ijuksa-ing all the way till January 2006 ! :lol:

Guest whimsical

annyeong whimsical!! i see u online!!

annyeong VISC! Missed u just now. :P I slipped in the afternoon in the midst of training cos I was falling asleep and I am so obessed with this drama now. I wanna see if there are any chinese subs out for Ep 6. hee hee. How are u enjoying the drama so far? I am very much in love with Kang bok-gu. :D

hi guys!!

im so happy now!!

cos i finally got EP 5 FULLY downloaded!! thanx 2 the angels who uploaded the ep!!!! it's my first complete EP of IJUKSA!!!

im so gona watch it now..

btw...sumone posted a MU link of ep 6 juz now..

but i can't seem 2 d/l it.. it said i need 2 register 4 a premium acc. but i thought onl files above 250 MB requires registration?

hmmm.. initially i dowloaded the YSI version..aiks but it crashed on me halfway!! i only managed to watch until the part where ES talked to PERO!!!

anyone experienced the same problem?

Guest seabiscuit

hi guys!!

im so happy now!!

cos i finally got EP 5 FULLY downloaded!! thanx 2 the angels who uploaded the ep!!!! it's my first complete EP of IJUKSA!!!

im so gona watch it now..

btw...sumone posted a MU link of ep 6 juz now..

but i can't seem 2 d/l it.. it said i need 2 register 4 a premium acc. but i thought onl files above 250 MB requires registration?

hmmm.. initially i dowloaded the YSI version..aiks but it crashed on me halfway!! i only managed to watch until the part where ES talked to PERO!!!

anyone experienced the same problem?

Me too, this is the nine time I try to download the Eps 5, it is the best eps so far right , but I just stuck at 49%, hix hix

Hope in someday, I can find the link

Thank for all of you guys who upload the link

But My wireless connection is so stupid

taralee

Rational thinking. Somehow got a knock on my head... how sensible your comments are or was it physcology or bias reason that cause preference letting ES to fall for BG. I like ES / Shi Minah. I see her with elegance. By the way, was told by my friend.. is she 21 years old? So young . Good acting.

I am not sure ... for me it's rational.... at this point.. don't really have preference as to who BG should end up with.... so I guess it's rational thinking on my part.. :P

Not sure about you though... do you wan ES to end with BG??

You know... what I really want rite now isss....

BG to end up with Bambiina.... well.. this would be unpredictable at all.

heheh

Wendy - AT this moment.. I'm obssessed with Mr Kang...

abondoned Bi thread for awhile now... heheh..

didn't watch any of his performance... it's IJUKSA all the way..

since it started airing..

1. Watch lq, then hq then hq with sub ..

then hardsub burnt into dvd and watch again on tv...

so my mind being fed with this BG image....

his wink ...

Albert learned this technique.. I am sure you could use the technique...

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31Z7Q63...5F2L6ERVNTQ09VC

I uploded for dorkette.. don't know if this work..

eps 5 150 mb..

Seabiscuit -- palli palli dwnlod

Guest kpopalways

I am not sure ... for me it's rational.... at this point.. don't really have preference as to who BG should end up with.... so I guess it's rational thinking on my part.. :P

Not sure about you though... do you wan ES to end with BG??

You know... what I really want rite now isss....

BG to end up with Bambiina.... well.. this would be unpredictable at all.

heheh

Wendy - AT this moment.. I'm obssessed by Mr Kang...

abondoned Bi thread for awhile now... heheh..

didn't watch any of his performance... it's IJUKSA all the way..

since it started airing..

1. Watch lq, then hq then hq with sub ..

then hardsub burnt into dvd and watch again on tv...

so my mind being fed with this BG image....

his wink ...

Albert learned this technique.. I am sure you could use the technique...

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31Z7Q63...5F2L6ERVNTQ09VC

eps 5 150 mb..

I am so grateful. Many thanks for all efforts. Really appreciate everyone's help. Thank you so much Bam.

Guest natalia siew

"Infact I think ES has done everything.. waiting .. looking and hoping... and imagine..

thinking the one you care so much tries to black mail you...

Well... she should leave him.. she should be fallin in love with BG.. it's the rite thing..."

Bam, you took the words right out of my mouth. That's what I was trying to say but just couldn't express it so well like you do. As I said ES deserve a better man and did nothing wrong if she go after another man...she's done all she could until she really tired cos as she keeps trying to locate him...he hides away from her and now with this blackmail...she gives up....can you feel her anguish n frustration n disppointment when after shooting cut at the beach she shouted out loud and started crying in anger. As Bam had said MG is a coward...he thinks by avoiding her is for her own good....If I were ES i would fall for BG too but I'm afraid she may get hurt again if she finds out that BG is actually taking revenge on her.

Ok no more predictions let the camera roll and the producer take charge....Im going to sit back n enjoy the show n my Bi's acting...whatever the outcome may be..It's gonna be a long long road for them. Enjoy the show....i am.

The drama is too complicated for us to predict the actual or nearest the truth ending ! :P For all we know, there may be last minute changes, like Love Story Harvard coz someone did not die as originally written, but went on to marry and lived happily ever after ! Am I right, Albert ? :P

Guest hershy kissez

The ratings still ok only..hovering around 16% benchmark. Hope future episodes will secure better rate ! :D

Caps from episode 5...

035008026l7ue.jpg

the cool BK and yet managed to look so hot !

file4on.jpg

Source : KBS

HOTTTTT

wowoww i wish some hot guy would carry me like that >___<

btw your welcome for the translations everyone ^^

Wendy, Nat...

For me the fun part is the prediction..

Part of any drama... cannot be avoided...

Well.. I will try my best not to make any prediction and if I have one..

I would just keep it to my self and not talk about it here.. since

almost everyone hate speculation

Mianata... chommal mianata...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoissssssssee

long time no seee. Missss you

Guest seabiscuit

eps 5 150 mb..

Thank you Bam & Dorkette

I love you so much

Archived