[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest h@teusernames

i hate to nag and beg but someone please upload to YSI please...i'm dying here reading everyone saying how great ep. 5 is...dying...someone please show me some pity...please :(:P

oh no....so she won't get the guy again.... <_< .....i saw her in 1000 years of love.....felt bad for her there.....so i was hoping she got the guy here..... :P

me too. I think Kim Sarang and Bi fit so much better. I feel they have better chemistry but what do i know? lol. still, i hope he'll end up with her. chances are he'll end up with Shin min ah since they are the lead. :( oh well, i hope they'll have better chemistry later on :huh:

Guest c3cilia

CHll51..i feel the same too..he seem to have this strong chemistry with KS..alot more..but i think he just have that comfort zone with KS ...that's why their chemstry are so great....but to ES..i think he feel affectionist/revenge..and maybe the revenge thing got in the way of him expressing his true feeling..i hope he can show us how he really feel later on....kekek..can't wait..

Hey why did ES wanted to jump off the roof? was it cause of KBG or MINGU?

she didn't meant to jump off..it's more like an accident...

Hey why did ES wanted to jump off the roof? was it cause of KBG or MINGU?

She was doing a photo shoot and I think she was distracted by BK when he glanced up at her and their eyes met, that's when the mishap occurred. ES is definitely thinking of him most of the time ! :P

ES visited the gym where BK trains..she asked " Am I the easy kind (meaning flirty or something) ?" He answered "No, you're not easy" . So funny when he threatened to pull his pants off in front of her ! :P At the bus stop, she retorted " You express yourself you with your body ? You always act before you think ". She talked about Busan and he leaned close to her and said "By talking about Busan, you are talking about the kiss ?" , then he said "It meant no deal, so forget about it ". Hmmm, ES is definitely deeply attracted to him ! :D

whoa.. thanx for the explaination... hehe who would not attracted to him!! :P

oh..one of my fave part was when he was out in the balcony..huming/singing while she's at her hotel..sleeping...sorta hear the humming/sing..and then slowly smile..as if she have found comfort in KANG BOGKU. ...

and then have you seen the making when Bi practise the song?? its so cute & looks like difficult...;)

making06.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_ijuksa_06_300.asf

Archived