Behind the scene of Rain's Jumping in A Love To Kill Epi.1

* * No stand-in!!! * *

jump021og.jpg

jump031yz.jpg

jump044fr.jpg

jump053zq.jpg

jump067fl.jpg

cap by kate666

Gosh...he did it all by himself. What a guy to take such risks!!!

Guest ladymac

Just about 10 minutes in the episode, guess she will be out of the picture since she told him that she's getting married. :P He sure doesn't need more complications from his ex-love ! :D

Oh ok - glad she's out of the picture.....I was like 'DAAAAAAAAAAAYMN - how many women in this drama are going to be after him??" :blink::lol::lol:

Not that I blame them...... :rolleyes:

Behind the scene of Rain's Jumping in A Love To Kill Epi.1

* * No stand-in!!! * *

jump021og.jpg

jump031yz.jpg

jump044fr.jpg

jump053zq.jpg

jump067fl.jpg

cap by kate666

Gosh...he did it all by himself. What a guy to take such risks!!!

OMG, those caps are just giving me a heart attack!

It was so risky for him to perform the stunt by himself. Even if he was not afraid of getting hurt, he should think about how his father and fans would feel if he really got hurt in the process. I know he is a dedicated person and only wants the best but it is not worth risking his life for.

i jsut watche ep 4

the kiss was so uncalled for

they just had a kiss for the sake of having one! (that's my feeling)

and yes kdrama misunderstandings starting again~

otherwise there would be no drama

haha....that was what i first thought too

THEN it dawned on me...

Bok-gu kissed eun suk like that to stop her hiccups that she had all day, ever since the filiming(where she saw the toads, which brought back her bad memories from childhood(her mother's death, her mother sold toads for a living). Did you notice that Eun suk had hick-ups alll the way UNTIL Bok-gu kissed her? ^__^

HOW CLEVER!! Mad props to the scipt-writer!!!!!!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Re - the bridge jump: I think most, if not all Korean actors do not employ stuntmen to do their stunts for them. I remember seeing a clip of Kwon Sang Woo doing a dangerous stunt for his film Warrior and he did it all by himself. I'm just glad they used a harness to ensure Bi's safety, though the stunt itself is still potentially dangerous, with or (especially) without a harness.

Re - the kissing scene (AGAIN! We just can't stop talking about this. hehehe), for me, it's not just for the sake of having one, or simply because Bok Gu thinks it's a good way to cure her hiccups. I think it's all part of his revenge plot against Eun Suk. Take note of the scene after that, when he adjusted the rearview mirror to check out her reaction to what happened, then the look of triumph when he saw how it affected her. But that's just my opinion, ok. :)

I don't know where the writer got the idea for the kiss as a surefire way to cure hiccups, but I did remember reading that exact scene during my Sweet-Dreams/Sweet-Valley-High pocketbooks days eons ago. :D

Re - the bridge jump: I think most, if not all Korean actors do not employ stuntmen to do their stunts for them. I remember seeing a clip of Kwon Sang Woo doing a dangerous stunt for his film Warrior and he did it all by himself. I'm just glad they used a harness to ensure Bi's safety, though the stunt itself is still potentially dangerous, with or (especially) without a harness.

Re - the kissing scene (AGAIN! We just can't stop talking about this. hehehe), for me, it's not just for the sake of having one, or simply because Bok Gu thinks it's a good way to cure her hiccups. I think it's all part of his revenge plot against Eun Suk. Take note of the scene after that, when he adjusted the rearview mirror to check out her reaction to what happened, then the look of triumph when he saw how it affected her. But that's just my opinion, ok. :)

I don't know where the writer got the idea for the kiss as a surefire way to cure hiccups, but I did remember reading that exact scene during my Sweet-Dreams/Sweet-Valley-High pocketbooks days eons ago. :D

yea..i agree with u!! a lot of korean actors choose to do the stunts themselves!! like SW who did all the stunts in Yasu himself!!! but Bi's dedication is worth an applause.. thank goodness a harness was used..cos the bridge was quite high... i didn't even thk BI would do it!!!

kudos 4 his dedication!!

kissing 2 cure hiccups!! i'd sure wana try that!! but if only it was done by Bi or SW!!! hahah..=P

Archived