Girls; Bra Sizes

Guest Come.again

Guest plumerias

5'2

125 lbs

34C/small D

almost 15

I've been gaining a cup size every year, even though I've been losing weight :sweatingbullets: I hope it stops soon..

I can't button up my shirts T_T;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kittykitt129

I feel kind of embarassed, so I'll just say this: I'm about the same as this person^

feh, no need to be embarrassed. Really, it's just a topic...one girl actually thought I was a Double-D and I'm only a C...and I'm not that big, so I was mildly embarrassed.

Guest x StaR

Height: 5'0 - 5'1?

Weight: about 105

Bra Size: 34C

i dunno, i wear that size but i really think they dont look like Cs =_=

Guest Kizoku

Er, 4'10-4'11. 16 years old. 32C.

A week ago I swear I jumped up at least half a cup size. So now my slightly over-sized Calvin Klein bras fit so nicely. :)

Guest xxDemi91xx

Height: 5'2

Weight: 112

Bra Size: 34B

Imagine if the fat could go to your boobs and butt when you gain weight...lol. Ehh, I think I'm average size but I wish they were a C!

Guest chamoe

height: 5'1

weight: 115

size: 34C

All my friends are like flat, so they constantly make fun of my boobage. Its sooo awkward, and bothers me. =/ They're always like, 'Dany, pull up your shirt,' etc. I'm only 17, so I hope they stop growing. ^^'

Archived