• Last Reply
Guest teardrop_rain

height: 160-cm ish

weight: 113lbs

bra-size: 34B

its okay girls,

it doesn't really matter how LARGE your boobs are,

just how its shaped.

(i mean, even if you have DD cups, they're gonna SAG)

Guest Ramen-C

Height: 5 ft 1, 152.5 cm

Weight: Under 100 pounds. 45/46 kg

Bra size: 36A.. At least the smaller lacy bras look cuter *sigh*

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 118-120 lbs

Bra Size: 34D

Height 5'2

Weight 108-110

Bra Size: 34 D or 36 D

LOL really?? for the nice bra part i do agree. but i love my boobs <3 they are my babies. lol

LOL same, they are my precious assets.

The only problem I have is it's hard finding cute summer dresses or tops, they are more for small-flat chested girls. They show my cleavage a bit too much. I feel I look like a skank/richard simmons if I don't wear a shirt under it or a shrug T_T

So I prefer fall/winter season clothes, I can look good w/out revealing too much

Saggy boobs in 20-30+ years? no biggie, that's easy to fix w/ breast lift :P

I'll be a grandma w/ perky real boobs! LOL ^^

Guest Honey_Babee

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 118-120 lbs

Bra Size: 34D

LOL same, they are my precious assets.

The only problem I have is it's hard finding cute summer dresses or tops, they are more for small-flat chested girls. They show my cleavage a bit too much. I feel I look like a skank/richard simmons if I don't wear a shirt under it or a shrug T_T

So I prefer fall/winter season clothes, I can look good w/out revealing too much

Saggy boobs in 20-30+ years? no biggie, that's easy to fix w/ breast lift :P

I'll be a grandma w/ perky real boobs! LOL ^^

LOL, YEAHHH i hate when i find cute summer dresses and then when i put it on it, my boobs pop out or it makes me look pregnant cause its like a baby doll cut ><

Guest Kittykitt129

^Feh. Just imagine if you had to shop in JUNIORS...they expect girls to have As or small Bs...and that's hard for a C-cup girl!

Guest Chanellas

*sigh*

I'm sorry, but why is there even threads like this? We don't see guys posting threads of how large (or small) their *coughs*...manhoods are?

Whatever happened to modesty and dignity among young women? Are we so self-absorbed, so vain that we feel the need to measure-up our cup sizes against one-another? With people we don't know and have never met? Over the internet?

I just don't get it. And now I feel very old.

O.o

Modesty? Dignity? No one is getting a free show here, I don't see why people are trippin. Every girl has em, whats so vain/self-absorbed about that? We're just... curious. I see no malicious intent or competition. We're not forcing anyone to reveal their bra size.

Thank you for your value added.

Guest Kittykitt129

^THANK YOU!!! Geez.

^ Really?

I always shop at junior stores like Forever 21, Wetseal, american eagle, Old Navy, their Medium size fit me perfectly fine.

Well, I always find the clothes with stretchy material, so they flatter my curves, instead of tight around the chest and baggy around mid-section.

Feh, I'm poor...most stuff, I go to like JC Penney and Wally World. Sad, ain't it?

I don't go AEagle, but I do like WetSeal...they sell nice stuff...maybe I need to collect some cash and go to somewhere worthwhile to buy from.

Guest Jamila

Height: 5'5

Weight: 158

Size: 38D (well..that's the size that fits..)

I actually wish my boobs were bigger..but I actually don't have alot of body fat..and due to my big frame..such as wide shoulders my boobs look smaller than what they are.. T_T

Not the "typical" chinese figure, yeah I'm hourglass and I LOVE IT

Height: 5ft 1 1/2 YES THE HALF IS IMPORTANT!! hehe

weight: on a bad day 120lbs

bra size: 32D/C depending on what bra shop

it annoys me that most bra shops have different sizing and sometimes I have to go up or down a size. Had to go up to a 32E once grr

I totally know where ~ BunnyliciouS ~ is coming from, try to buy clothes in Hong kong not good because I have boobage lol and their clothes were made for the "typical asian figure" and try to make yourself look good in the summer and not skanky is hard. I love wearing corests out to clubs as it defines my tiny waist and makes me look good but I feel as if I still have to wear a shrug, even a strappy top I feel a little "exposed"

I am proud of wearing kids jeans and skirts. They fit better on me and they are cheaper

Guest helloitsme93

5'1 -.-

105 lbs

32DD...........

its hard enough to find clothes that fit but its even harder to find a bra. all my bras r the same just in different colors and they don't even fit me that well. really unproportional to my short body and tiny hips.

Archived