Girls; Bra Sizes

Guest Come.again

Guest catcoffee

height: 5'2
weight: 100lbs
brasize: 34B

@Kiwie don't hate to be tall, there are so many people out there jealous of your height <3 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pekkles

Browsed the thread a bit and a lot of you sound really petite (and/or slender) for the bands you're wearing! I'm by no means skinny but my band is a good 4-6 inches shorter than the average here. That really can't be right.

Well, here're my stats:
5'2" (unfortunately never changes... :-w )
weight fluctuates within 115-120
size: 28GG-30G (changes depending on the time of month [yup! your size is susceptible to change if you're the right age to have your period] and brand/style of bra)

I know I'm bigger cup-letter-wise than your typical Asian girl but seriously, more of you girls should think about double-checking the fit of your band.

raymondc27 said: I'm pretty sure most of the guys in here are looking at the pictures of your avatar when reading this thread. now would it be weird to start a thread about our sizes? btw does those breast cream enchancements work?

• 2 months later...
Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

5'1

110/108 lbs.

34c

I wish it was smaller. It moves along even with the slighest movement (even while writting with only my wrist moving).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived