Guest Come.again

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hannahnewman-elhabrouk

I know I'm big breasted

5'2"

Not sure, my doc said somewhere around 160 last time (said the weight was mostly my breasts)

38DD

I'm only 14 too, sometimes I feel too big >//////_//////<

Guest hannahnewman-elhabrouk

tramnart said: I WISHHHHH I was an A. Or at least a freaking B.

Height: 5 feet 2.5
Weight: 135-140
Size: 34 dd

I feel the same. 14 and when I was in 6th grade I went from an A to a C, now I'm in 9th grade and I'm a 38DD

Guest tiannie1430268553

^ because we're curious (;
height: 5'8"weight: 135-140, it fluctuates. Should be lower now though, but I haven't checked.bra size: 34D

Guest missq520

Height: 5'1 ft or 1.52m Weight:~135 lbs or 60kgBra Size: 34F or 12 F Australian size
Depressing for my back though its pretty big and heavy =(

Guest aldehydes

5'2.5"
100 lbs30C
My bra size isn't that common in stores. It's similar to a 32B, but the 30C fits better for me because the band itself is tighter and doesn't ride up my back. I started taking BP recently, so my cup size seems to be getting a bit bigger.

Guest smithsandra14

Natural breast enhancement (natural breast enlargement) or natural breast augmentation as it is as well called has been masked in a heap of secrecy. This alternative to dangerous and dear breast surgery has been misunderstood by many who are oblivious or birdbrained about its appliance. 
You can check the site Triactol Natural Breast Enlargement for more information regarding with your concerns.

Guest h3adl0ck

Height: 5'1Weight: 110 - 112lbsBra Size: (measured at 32D) wear a 32C ...(because I'm too cheap to upgrade to my "proper" size. And I kind of like the extra cleavage)

Guest Kiwie1430292084

height: 172 cm (I'm way to tall to be asian lol)
weight: 55 kg (I'm going to lose kilograms soon)
brasize: A

I'm happy with my bra size, I think its cute, but my height.. I hate to be tall..

Archived