G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

Guest kriza_09

Gosh whats wrong with wearing the Japanese flag? Koreans are so closed minded. urgh.

You have no idea how heartless the Japanese were during their colonization.

Even now some Koreans haven't fully recovered from their wounds.

And now you're saying they're close minded because they're still traumatized by the haunting image from the torture they had to endure?

You don't know how it feels to have your father burned alive in front of your eyes and your mother forced to be a sex slave.

You have no right whatsoever to say they are close minded.

I'm not blaming TOP for wearing that jacket. No I don't find him rude or anything. Perhaps he just didn't know any better, though he should've paid more attention during history class.

What upset me the most is your insensitive comment toward the Koreans' reaction.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ky-jae

The first thing that I notice about GD was his cap~ lol

Then only his shirt...was a little shock seeing him wearing that shirt...to me, well it's not really a big deal but since

he is a celebrity/idol, people would not like to see this as he has so many young fans and can be influential as well...

As for TOP I think he didn't really notice about the Japanese flag I guess...

Mayb he is just liking the design or something but turns out being hated by many...

Guest dan358

thank GOD that he's young.

and super popular.

maybe he's just gonna have a slap on the wrist.

but he should (atleast) warn his fans not to take anything (he wears) seriously.

because.. well... he is popular... and people like to copy popular persons.

even the future king of england (anyone remembers the prince harry-nazi costume news) must apologize for his reckless behaviour)

Guest tigereyez

yeah, he crossed the line.

come on, i get that you like sex, and giving oral sex, but wearing clothing like that in public?

not classy, like at all.

even in america. you wouldn't see chris brown, justin timberlake, wearing stuff like that.

not even kayne, fifty cent, etc.

i lost so much respect for you, GD.

Guest pillowbox

i love sex.. considering that korea it is a conversative country, of course they would be complaining. But if it's China, i think it's fine.

and besides, i dont really care.. it's just fasshion

Guest xjujux

I thought the OP meant the hideous wig GD had on, from the title of the thread.

Honestly, I didn't even know what he was wearing until you pointed it out xD

rofl gd does have guts for wearing that on national tv.

all those s.x phrases sort of grossed me out (they still do), but I've seen other celebrities wear worse ones.

it was pretty careless of the stylist or GD himself to wear those outifts in perfs x_x

& the leopard shirt, crazy wig, and the black thing under his eye wouldn't look good in anyone imo. even gd.

Kwon Leadah did it again. lol

cut the guy some slack. he's a guy, guys like sex. that's normal.

it's inevitable that people would react.

but think about it, the shirt's msg just blew out of proportion because GDragon wore it.

how many guys wear more offensive shirts these days?

they're just making a big fuss outta it coz he's famous.

sheesh.

I can't believe they overlooked what's on his hair.

It looked more "issue worthy" than his shirt. oh well.

Guest angelic_betrayal

Lol, at first I thought it was about the animal print shirt XD

Yea, I think he should have chosen a better outfit. What message is he giving to his fans?

Is that what he wants Big Bang's image to be? I'm pretty sure he knows what is on his shirt.

I think he's being slowly "westernized" and less worried about these controversial subjects.

Guest EternalDream

I think that DHGDSDFRED thing on his head is FAR worse than his shirt

HAHAHHAHA

i thought exactly the same ahahaha.

Guest pinkylily.

All i can say is LOL.

LOL at that thing on his head.

And LOL at everything.

Thats GDragon for you <3

lmao, i also laughed at his outfit XD

its is pretty inappropriate, but then again its not an extreme deal.

gdragon has some interesting outfits now-a-days :sweatingbullets:

the 2nd pic with his jacket on i think is okay on national tv but once he took off his jacket and those words can be seen and read clearly it has become an issue those journalist will click their camera at him like there's no tomorrow, i personally think its a bit too much cuz he must take into consideration of those younger teens who idolizing him watching him wearing that kind of tee with all those words...bigbang is known as trendsetter but they also a role model towards their younger fans so they must be discreet in whatever they do or wear...is the cordi sleeping or what or maybe they dun understand what all those words meant...lol sorry but gd style this time is bad and whats with the hairstyle...

Guest mika.16

hahahahaha i love how everyone is like

"who cares about the badges. LOOK AT HIS RACCOON!!!"

LOOOOOOL

anyway back to the topic..

hes always been this kinda punky style. but its not right to have those phrases on tv. srsly, i think even on american tv they dont rly hav that kinda stuff.

but i SWEAR on some shirt dbsg wore it said f*** as well. and that was worn on free-to-air tv .

Guest ayneel

I always found G-dragon bold in all his endeavours, esp...his fashion sense :D

I was rather shock at what he was wearing, but afterwards, it just goes, and you accept it. NO big deal.

I wish they don't let the issue linger because I think it's about time to open our minds to stuff like these :)

I like the russian hair dress too! ^^

Guest aspoon

i find that that are just some words,

why do they get angry, and it just like that HIS STYLE!

i find that they should not be angry just because of that,

and it also stick on to the shirt,

so i find it all right,

and who will care about the badge,

but i really love the leopard prints shirt.

it beautiful!

Archived