Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smiile

dude guys love sex.

big deal.

dude and the Japanese flag thing was really unnecessary too.

its like they can't wear anything.

its not even provocative.

Guest lucky_moon

I can understand korean people reaction cuz I also came from a conservative society as Korea.. I think he should avoid these kind of things that will brought just the misunderstand & the angry toward him.. They fan fan from different age & seeing the one they love wearing these things in public make them think that it's not wrong to do it.. Of course If I'm a parent for one of his teenage fan I'll not be happy..

Guest pinkxstrawberry

The only thing I found wrong was his hat. I mean what was he thinking wearing that.

Thought I shuould add that sex is a natural part of human life. ROFL

that was a hat?! i thought it was a wig at first! lmao! lol, i didnt even realise that the thing people were offended bout was the buttons on his shirt, i just thought they meant the hat... :blink: i didnt even notice the buttons!

Guest ayoepan

i dont really pay attention to the shirt, and i never realized it until u said it was on the sticker :P

well, my opinion...Gdragon should put himself a good rolemodel for teens. Even he wear it just for fun, well...thats the consequency being a celebrity...

Guest stupidfactory

I didn't what was wrong with his outfit when i saw the picture until i saw your words. lol

True Koreans are conservative but i don't g-d 'crossed the line'.

I didn't know bout the TOP issue. Apologized cos of the Japanese flag? ._.

People will probably forgive him and make excuses because hes a guy.

I honestly think the shirt is kinda strange. Im used to seeing worse things here, so this shirt wasn't a big deal to me. Probably for koreans, it was a bit more shocking because they're much more conservative than the US. It probably wasn't a good idea to wear such a shirt, whether its his "style" or not. He should of put more consideration into it. =/

This is what I don't understand, how can Koreans be conservative yet praise girls with skirts up to their azzez shaking and dancing everywhere. Also G-Dragon shouldn't do anything but what he wants to do as he is no 13 year old kid. If sex is what he likes then show it. Push the envelope and if haters want to hate then let them.

People in this thread are over-comparing America to Korea, they have their own customs to follow, and of course this really isn't appropriate to Koreans as it would be funny to Americans.

Who's parents wouldn't be concerned about their kids when their favorite idols are wearing shirts that say "I love Sex" "69" or "F--- you too?"

Why would parents be concerned yet in still let their kids go imitate and watch Wondergirls or some of these bimbo type girl groups or parents don't have a problem with their kids going to see these feminine looking male groups so why would they have a problem with a t-shirt as if young kids don't think about sex.

The shirt is fugly, he probably didn't think anyone would care and they're blowing it out of proportions. I've seen A LOT of people wearing weird shirts that had English on them and they didn't even understand what it said. The English ranged from ridiculous, weird, offensive, sexist to actually funny.

Lol, and YB is wearing a shirt that has a picture of Sid Vicious(i think?) and it says..Let's punk.

Oh...lol.

Guest Sango2893

The shirt was ugly...

Did he even know what it meant?

If not,give the guy a break.

If he did...oh well then.

lol.

we all know g-dragon ain't getting no action...not with that hat

I see why Koreans would get mad,but

I don't see this any worse than those teenage girls

wearing mini skirts and prancing around stage,

doing kicks

and flashing people rofl.

Guest c i e l`

Celebrities aren't the one who choose their outfits and all right?

I think. It's okay, I still support him 200%. Haha.

This is something I just want to laugh at.

Anyway the thing on his head is ugly.

Guest madpeach

dude, korea needs to chill and not take it so personally.

although parents may find it disturbing, it's JUST a shirt... no negative feelings towards it.

GD is wearing the shirt, whether by choice or force, but it shouldn't reflect on who he is.

i understand what they're saying but the only crime...

is that it is one ugly outfit, i wouldn't even call it stylish...just plain ugly

Guest yienyienyien

Eh, I don't see a problem here. Maybe cause I didn't even pay attention to what he's wearing. And if I see someone else than GD who wears this, I'll LAUGH. :P (only GD can make it look alright)

Can someone tell me what's wrong with TOP's sweater?? I know, a flag.. so??

Guest infinityyy

uhm.. no to GD's shirt. LMAO.

i've always been on the negative about this kind of stuff.

seriously, there's a lot of kids who really look up to Big Bang, and having "69" and "I <3 sex" advertising on your shirt is.. a no to me--no matter who it is.

GD SHOULD know what that means. I'm confident that his English vocabulary isn't just composed of the little narrations he has in his songs.

the hat is a no for me too.

this doesn't really affect the respect I have for him and the group, but I'm not a fan of those kind of advertisements.

and honestly, parents in Korea have every right to be worried about this though. this is more serious than having someone say the wrong words on tv.

//and those asking about the flag, my friend's parents (who are Chinese) gets mad when she sports the Japan flag. they're not really racist, but I think they just disapprove of that because of the China/Japan history?

ahahahahaha

his racoon hat is adorable

dt called a hat am i rite?

LOL

im sure he noes wd his shirt wrding means

korean culture mayb conservative on those thins

bt wd abt those mini skirts

.___.

Guest kriza_09

Gosh whats wrong with wearing the Japanese flag? Koreans are so closed minded. urgh.

You have no idea how heartless the Japanese were during their colonization.

Even now some Koreans haven't fully recovered from their wounds.

And now you're saying they're close minded because they're still traumatized by the haunting image of Japanese colonization?

You don't know how it feels to have your father burned alive in front of your eyes and your mother forced to be a sex slave.

You have no right whatsoever to say they are close minded.

I'm not blaming TOP for wearing that jacket. Perhaps he just didn't know any better, though he should've paid more attention during history class.

What upset me the most is your insensitive comment toward the Koreans' reaction.

Guest keeptryin'

I can't believe people getting mad over words, he wore an even worse shirt at the YG concert in NY that said "Girls Girls Girls" and two ladies having sex on it. :blink: btw wtf is that on his head??

exactly. i wonder y they're not bashing on the hat (peta)

i think his fashion sense went down the drain. i used to like them.

thats just a weird combination g- dragron is wearing

Archived