G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

Guest --joyful.

People in this thread are over-comparing America to Korea, they have their own customs to follow, and of course this really isn't appropriate to Koreans as it would be funny to Americans.

Who's parents wouldn't be concerned about their kids when their favorite idols are wearing shirts that say "I love Sex" "69" or "F--- you too?"

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaekyung13

Its no big deal.. I mean, there were other korean singers with more shocking shirts like the one Rain wore that showed the female chest or something (was it rain or se7en? cant remember sorry correct me) AND this is gd! He's like that, just take a look at his hair. And why would this spread a bad msg to teens in korea? They can think for themselves anyway, and its not as if all the things that gd does is bad and morally unacceptable. People are getting too worked up over this. Hey gd did not train his butt off with yg just to have big bang bashed because of a shirt kayyyyy =)

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

once again....them koreans and their attacks/complains O.O

edit**

*not generalizing all koreans, just the once that complained**

Guest BASSic

ahhh heres the thing i love about g dragon.

he's not afraid to do anything...nonetheless i doubt he cares what ppl say about him.

Guest kratae_kup

i didn't see any thing wrong with this. i'm from asia and i ok with it. Maybe coz i have grew with open mind. Teens have qualification enough to consider about this. Many movie in asia have violeace and sex. Asia teens grow with these. Thay can choose what good for them.

Guest thenshexsays

LOL. TWO THUMBS UP.

seriously, I think it's funny. in America I've definitely seen things that go waaaay beyond "I heart sex" or "richard simmons you". I understand that Korea is much more conservative, but it'll blow over. If anything, this shirt could be seen as representative of the increasingly liberal youth, and perhaps the conservative parents should be concerned. As I see it these acts are essentially steps towards the integration into a global culture.

/end sociology report

Guest miimisunshine

yea the shirt is really not appropriate. & so is that hat. s

he should of known what he will be wearing.

well, those are his choices. maybe he thinks in a different way

Uhm, wow? I mean, I really didn't expect this to be honest.

But me being my crazy G-Dragon loving self, has to defend him.

It's his style, I dont see whats so wrong about that. I mean nowadays, people

are rapping about it in every song they produce and fans that are VIPz age ranged listen to it.

But thats in America, so I really don't know.

I say, leave my our hubby alone! (:

Guest shingoon

I dun like wat he's wearing. he's an idol and for god sake, he performed on national TV. No matter how ya call him a trendsetter, that's just seriously crossing the line here. Dun say that he didnt know wat he;s wearing and he just wore watever his stylist told him to, he's not a kid anymore. Im seriously disappointed.

Guest superstar`kiss

I was freaking out because I couldn't believe how good he looked.

Whatever, the performace was dang awesome!

Guest Angel88

Ok... if Koreans are conservative then how come so many stars are wearing SEXy and provocative clothes? WG, SNSD (really short skirts, shorts), Lee Hyori, Suju's pelvic thrusts.. lol.. etc. there's so many of them.. and the sexy concept is pretty popular in Korea. Sexy would be something like radiating sex or concerning sex so.. what's wrong with this? Korea? Conservative? Pffftt.. :rolleyes: That would be a bit of a hypocrite thing going on here.. GD's just going about his style I guess.. It's like they're not afraid to 'act' out sex but are so afraid of the words pertaining to sex or something..

Guest Uyen Duong

WOW, LOL. I was like.. 'I <3 Sex?!... 69?!?!?!?!'

My goodness. I was surprised how something like that was in Korea.. lol.

And Jiyong's hat.. afro.. thingie D:

Guest christee8876

I think he was pushing the limits with this shirt.

to wear something like that during a nationally broadcasted performance is a little too much.

there are different ways to express individuality.

edit---

People in this thread are over-comparing America to Korea, they have their own customs to follow, and of course this really isn't appropriate to Koreans as it would be funny to Americans.

Who's parents wouldn't be concerned about their kids when their favorite idols are wearing shirts that say "I love Sex" "69" or "F--- you too?"

I agree!!

Guest she`said

at first i was :mellow: i mean with the whole outfit put together and everything.

but then again that's gdragon. i dont know if the outfit was his whole idea or

his stylist's but damn that gave me a good laugh.

Honestly, I didnt notice a thing when I was watching this...

Maybe the video quality is really terrible and I was half-sulking at the terrible mnet;;;;;

Although I dont see anything wrong with it... but I guess being an idol in Korea, there's alot of things that they should be aware of... especially those that are directly connected to their image...

*sigh* I guess our fashionista should be more careful next time =\

Gosh whats wrong with wearing the Japanese flag? Koreans are so closed minded. urgh.

But yea GD is stupid for wearing something like that. Maby he didnt know what it means? Well it looks tacky.

Archived