G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

Guest da_thao

it's just clothes,this is like Rain wearing that tee.though the i <3 sx is lol...don't worry we still love you <3.by the way,fashion is sometime...not pretty but different.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stardaisy212

really its not the shirt i care about anymore. its more about the outfits Big Bang wore. WTF was they think??? *long sigh*

but GD's shirt was funny to me when i saw it. but THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW. he could worn something thats is less dirty. but Mnet could had blur out the shirt.

Guest illusionista

a shirt is just a shirt.

just because he wears an "i love sex" pin .. it doesn't mean that all of his fans are going to go out and have sex..

he's influential... but the viewers aren't stupid.

a shirt is just a shirt. a pin is just a pin.

korea is still a conservative country and it means well.. but if his pin is such a problem, a lot of female stars need to be scolded too, many of them dress... in a non conservative manner.

노출은 괜찮은데.. 핀은 마음데로 못꼽다니, 이게 공평합니까?

so.. in conclusion... leave the poor kid alone. its just a pin.

G-dragon has a unique style of his own..

LOOOKING at his shirt closer... it is kinda inappropriate... he could have worn something else besides that shirt... (hehe.. n' maybe a different hat)

Right next to "I love sex" IS "F*** you too," soooo I think some people are mad about that also.

In all honesty - I find it inappropriate (for his general fans and some of the shows' audience) and unattractive (the shirt is hideous) but I do commend him for going through with it using his own style. GD, being what he is, will wear what he wants and could careless about critics, netizens and etc. has to say against it. Hopefully, it'll all die down soon since truthfully, there are bigger problems out there that netizens should be worry about other than this. -_-

-ida

Guest bluberri_oreo

Haha! The buttons and words on his shirt are the least of his problems. I can't believe he wore a leopard print shirt. I don't find the shirt offensive at all ... sex is sex. Just because he loves sex doesn't mean it'll influence me to drop my pants and go wild.

G-dragon has a unique style of his own..

LOOOKING at his shirt closer... it is kinda inappropriate... he could have worn something else besides that shirt... (hehe.. n' maybe a different hat)

Right next to "I love sex" IS "F*** you too," soooo I think some people are mad about that also.

And right on top is 69. o.O

Guest na_yuht

erh... i barely notice the "69' and "i love sex" the hat caught my attention more. i thought it was a afro.. lol. The top is fine in my opinion, its not offending anyone in particular.

Guest miss scarlett

If he was in America, no one would care.

I can't care less what he wears. :lol:

But this is Korea. NOT America. Korea's considered as more liberal than other Asian countries (maybe except Japan?) and having those stickers on his shirt is crossing the line quite a bit, and not appropriate at all.

I LOL at his hair and pants.

Guest ooxstacee

It's so silly for people to get mad about this.

First, how can they just go directly and blame GD? It could be his stylist.

Why do they care so much about what people wear? -__-

I mean, if some stranger wore something like this .. you would NOT go up and get mad at them like that.

Yeah, he's famous. WHO CARES?

It's just part of his outfit

and plus, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. What else do you want them to do?

Apologizing isn't going to do any good .. it'd just make him feel bad.

and kids in KOREA probably can't even read it -___- or understand what it is

and kids in America or where ever they live .. who can read it and knows what sex is probably has enough common sense and they're not stupid. If they don't have enough common sense, then i guess they deserve it.

Yeah, that's my rant. Now i shall go to sleep.

bigbang ftw :) Yays.

His pins/buttons/stickers didn't really "shock" me, but made me laugh. XD

Guest inny_cent

LOL. Man, I love GD.

I don't find it offensive at all.

I think I worry about TOP's lobster looking red gloves more than GD's shirt. =/

go 'head switch the style up

And if they hate then let 'em hate

And watch the money pile up

;)

Guest inyeon.

really its not the shirt i care about anymore. its more about the outfits Big Bang wore. WTF was they think??? *long sigh*

but GD's shirt was funny to me when i saw it. but THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW. he could worn something thats is less dirty. but Mnet could had blur out the shirt.

Well it was live, so I dont think it was possible to blur it. And its not like they knew what GD would be wearing anyway.

but anyway, i dont know what to say? I mean, I give him props for doing his own style and all, but the shirt really isnt appropriate.

Guest Eli*15

what happend with TOP and Japan's flag? explian (pm)

aish. its not like i'm going to have sex or something cause GD is wearing that...i think its a ugly outfit altogether. people need to chill a bit...

Guest Radish

I didn't think that it was that bad at first, I just felt a little uncomfortable reading the "I Love ..." one.

But then I read some of the other comments saw what they pointed out and learned the meaning of certain things.

Ugh... I think I was better off not reading those comments.

Okay, upon closer inspection, I'm appalled.

But the most you can do is nag at GD and the companies involved.

So, yeah, I don't really care all that much about this.

Archived