G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, his shirt is not really a big deal but the majority of us all come from outside korea, where we're a lot more chill on sex, violence, stuff like that... you guys have to know that koreans are very conservative and arent very used to this kind of stuff. he knows that and maybe shouldve chosen a different shirt to wear.

Guest Shortyyy126

forget the buttons, wtf is he wearing???

truthfully, i would have just laughed it off, cause the buttons aren't that provocative. they're kinda funny even.

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

I dunno... I find it inappropriate, but it could have been worse. I think he needs to lose the furry hat... Regardless if it is real or not.

Guest tesslovemusic

^ ^ I agree :lol:

i don't mind the stickers, i mean GD is famous for following the

american street trends and people wear stuff like that all the time,

so i don't mind :)

But the HUGE furry hat has to go!

i want to see more off his Super Hot hairstyle...

i starting to love the rockish hair ;)

And i just wondered can anyone explain the TOP japan flagg issue?

i don't understand why he can't wear it?

...I found it hilarious, actually.

And the afro thing was more disturbing xD

And um, people all over the streets of Korea, among other countries, wear cuss words on their shirts.

Let's check what's on our shirts before telling other people what to wear, shall we?

//EDIT//:

And why the heck are they bringing up old stuff?

The past is the past, get over it.

Guest ennuiyes

if you don't understand why the flag on top's jacket was offensive, you don't know richard simmons about korea in general.

Guest misz.perfect.

I personally don't think GD's shirt is that offensive. It's not like some people around his age--and probably even younger--don't say or do the things written or drawn on his shirt. However, I really didn't like the hat that he wore. And I wish netizens would stop bringing up TOP's jacket: it was a mistake, and he had already apologized. Like someone said, the past is in the past.

Guest badstar

Nothing to freak out about..

I think the shirt's nice for an eccentric dude like GD!

The dude's a fashionista! What d'you expect!

I still love him all the way!!!^^

Guest ketsuki

LOL at everyone going "well I don't have a problem with it...but the statements ARE a bit strong :unsure:"

...IT'S JUST FUNNY OKAY. SENSE OF HUMOUR PPL. TEENAGERS AREN'T GOING TO START HAVING WILD SEX BECAUSE THEIR IDOL'S SHIRT TOLD THEM TO DO SO.

Guest huongface

GD is the trendsetter he is. Korea is conservative which is fine, every country runs differently. Someone has to break the mold and I guess its GD.

Guest missyblue

i think its fine, lol...

i wouldnt even notice cause well.. I'M SEEING BIG BANG LIVE AND FOR REAL! hehe.

but there is a pic of gdragon wearing a tank top or something... with like... boobs drawn on them. o_o

Archived