GORGEOUS GWEN!**

Guest i heart victoria's secret

Guest i heart victoria's secret
***PICS**
here's a thread for Gwen Stefani, the most beautiful woman EVER! she's so gorgeous & has a killer style! i'm so happy for her & her family ^^ soulsurvivor.jpgsatinquarter.jpgscream.jpggambler.jpgbbored.jpgvictoriangarment.jpgtheGs.jpgwrappedup.jpgredsilk.jpggwen_black.jpggwenstefani_goldenglobesinwhitedres.jpggwen_flowingwhitedress.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lowdown4155

here's a thread for Gwen Stefani, the most beautiful woman EVER! she's so gorgeous & has a killer style! i'm so happy for her & her family ^^

I like Gwen and her music but I don't think she's gorgeous at all. She is very unique looking, not ugly but not necessarily "pretty" either

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I used to have a huge crush on her. I still think she's beautiful, but she annoys the hell outta me now. She was better with No Doubt. And even then I only liked like one album. -_-

Guest precious4e

YESS! i was waiting for someone to start a gwen stefani thread! i was gonna start one before but got lazy lol...

i love her!! i think she has very nice fashion and i love her songs.....

Guest honeebee

wow she looks amazing!! is is gorgeous and even more gorgeous now that she's pregnant. she has such a beautiful glow. and her legs look amazing in these photos!

Guest skycaptain

Hehe, she's beautiful, in a unique way. She's kind of flat, she knows that, and still shows it off. She is amazing.

Archived