[tw Drama] 極速傳說 The Legend Of Speed

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

李威 Lee Wei & 楊丞琳 Rainie Yang
Asia's first motor rally idol television show The Legend of Speed, produced and directed by Liu Jun Jie, and starring Lee Wei, Rainie Yang Cheng Lin Cai Pei Lin and DUNCAN, not to mention seven extremely powerful luxury sport cars worth millions! It should come as no surprise that when this series aired in Taiwan the ratings sped to the top! Liu Jun Jie spared no expense to ensure the quality of the show, heading over to Europe to shop for cars, and the cast and crew traveled to China’s Tsing Tao for location shoots. In the series, Juliet (Rainie Yang Cheng Lin) and Watanabe Tsukasa (DUNCAN) are lovers whose wedding was shattered by the arrival of Xiao Feng (Lee Wei). Feng’s only option is to win the racing competition to win the heart of Juliet. Watanabe continuously sabotages Feng and Juliet’s relationship, and Feng’s relationship with his childhood sweetheart is also strained. The feud between the two families made Juliet and Feng into a modern day Juliet and Romeo, and they are forced to make a decision whether to give up their dreams…. thelegendofspeed.jpg This drama not bad for Taiwanese drama,I really do like it :rolleyes: :phew: SOURCE: 極速傳說 極速傳說

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Epic

Li Wei's acting in this series was pretty good and he was kinda cute! My favorite character would be "Mars", which was Rainie's older brother in this series. I could not find any profile on this actor :( The guy is just fine...If anyone know please shoot the info my way ;)

Overall, the series was sort of below average, particulary poor acting by Rainie and her character was just plainly indecisive and her acting ability were not commanding enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the 2nd part of this drama than the first part, I collect the original DVD coz I like this drama,so far so good....I like the guy name Yao Yuan Hao who play as Ka Ma,Miki BF in this drama He's SOOOO HOOOOTTTT :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Does anyone know where I can find info about him???? :unsure::blink: Thankz heapz :rolleyes::phew:

Guest hauwulli

I watched the first 8 episodes of this drama, but I was unable to finish because I couldn't find any place to get the rest of the episodes, unfortunately :(

Guest novemberbaby

This is an average drama. The only exciting scenes were the racing ones. It was kinda sad at the end, but it's not really worth watching, unless you like Rainie and Lee Wei. :D

Guest summers83

There is actually The Legend of Speed 2 which stars Li Wei and another lead actress (the same girl who acted as Elva in Express Boy). Rainie died in the 1st part where the last episode in Part 1 ended with Li Wei and Rainie racing together to avenge her brother's death. She died in the race which means she lost in the race. I din watch Part 2 cause Rainie is no longer acting in it...

• 1 year later...
Guest aurora-illusion

hmm, anyone knows where i can watch The Legend of Speed 2 online?

cuz i can't find it in stores... nor can i find it online~

well, i've gotten the first part, and the ending isn't really expected -.-

so i wish to watch the second part, which i'm pretty sure there's figaro?

or someone from Comic Boyz~

do let me know!^^

Archived