香草戀人館 Lovers Of Herb Taiwan Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest luckycharm

i watched like almost all the episodes except for the last few

It's about this girl who stays in the countryside or something with her elder brother

Then her elder brother goes off to work in a restaurant in the city, and gets his sister to come along too

Then they work in the restaurant called Lover of Herb and she's the chef

And this guy there likes her

And the story goes on from there!

Haha there's a slight twist in the story when the brother finds out something

(it goes something like that, i'm typing from memory)

It's quite sweet, plus the food looks delish and the guy's quite cute!

Guest colon

i watched it before and i didnt really like it. its one of those stories, where 林立雯 and 張天霖 play siblings and then they find out that 張天霖 is adopted. his father is really a japanese man who wants him to take over his restaurant in taipei. 張天霖 then goes to taipei and 林立雯 follows cuz she likes him. and the story is mainly about things that happen in the restaurant. i hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

I already buy this drama original DVD at last :P I'm so curious with this drama,dunno why?! :blink: I still have many dramas 2 catch up with,so I lend this drama DVD 2 my friend first :D I hope I won't regret buying this drama original DVD :rolleyes: Coz many Taiwan drama DVD that I buy but not worth watching & waisting my money :fury: :angry: Like ISWAK so boring & make me fell asleep :( I stopped watching ISWAK until episode 4, TOOOO BORING!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 7 months later...

Story regarding Herb:

This happened to an employee and a customer at a herb cuisine restaurant. Through each and everyone’s interaction and help within “Lover of Herb”, it brings out one touching love story after another.

Story regarding Lover:

Yang Ke Fan grew up in a herb farm on top of a hill. After he takes over the restaurant that his father started, he invited his younger sister, Yang Er Shan, who grew up on the hill together with him, to come and work in the kitchen. From then on, the restaurant changed its name to “Lover of Herb”. It is also uncovered that Ke Fan and Er Shan are not blood related siblings.

Bartender, Yang Shou Zhi, is a witty, humorous and romantic guy from Hong Kong. He fell in love with the simple and goodhearted Er Shan at first sight and started to pursue her with much enthusiasm. He is a totally different guy then the reserved and sophisticated Ke Fan. Er Shan, who comes from the hillside to the city and has still not gotten used to the busy and crowded environment, gets caught up in this complicated relationship with the two guys.

Archived