Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Theory-

[tvb] Legend Of The Demigods (搜神传)

I agree with you there about the CG maybe they were on a low budget or something lol

But I do enjoy the storyline, benny snorting is funny but annoying!

surprising, I read that TVB spent the most money on cgi on this series. Which is so ironic since the cgi in here looks so fake while Journey to the West looked so real.

I thought this would be boring at first, but decided to watch it. It was very interesting and many cliffhangers that left me hooked. Though some parts were boring. I'm still waiting for the next episode to come out. ^-^

surprising, I read that TVB spent the most money on cgi on this series. Which is so ironic since the cgi in here looks so fake while Journey to the West looked so real.

this was exactly my thoughts also haha

anyways did anyone else finish this series :X

it wasn't THAT bad haha

Guest hungrydragon

^ ive finished it...it was boriing.. i had to fast forward...since episode 16+

^hmm.. i was really debating whether or not i should dl this since really fake CG really bugs me (don't even get me started on Twin of Brothers), but the cast seems pretty awsome so i think i'm gonna give this a try

I thought the graphics were worse than Journey to the West I&II, and those were years ago too!

I'm glad to see Benny back and Sunny is a great actor as well. Not a fan of Linda but thought her role fits her quite well.

It's okay so far ...

Guest cyjai

so far im up to ep15.. the CG is horrible. you would think it would be better since its already 2008 but i feel like its an old drama haha.

the drama itself is decent. probably will finish in 2 days. i hope it doesn't end badly!

Draggy... overacting.. bad CG...

Compared to "The Legend of the Demigods and Semidevils" (天龙八部 1997).. which has a similar name, but different story based on the famous Jin Yong novel, also starring Benny Chan, this show can't even be considered mediocre...

Linda Chung has done MUCH better in shows before this... but her acting in this makes me CRINGE.