スクラップ・ヘブン Scrap Heaven J~Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
オダギリ・ジョー Odagi
shpozuta.jpgOne night, three strangers find themselves taken hostage by a depressed and drunk salaryman on the bus home. He stands up, pulls a gun and demands that the bus stop. However, all their captor ends up doing is putting a bullet through his own head. However, this life defining moment has a profound effect on these three young, disaffected people, and together they head out on a mission to retaliate against society. They write a promise on a toilet wall - declaring that they will carry out whatever act is added below - and so their fates are put in the hands of those who read their message. Odagiri Joe (Shinobi & Platonic Sex), Kuriyama Chiaki (Battle Royale & Kill Bill) and Kase Ryo (Custom Made 10:30 & About Love) star in this rebellious punk-pop tale from director Lee Sang Il. shkc.jpg 「アバウト・ラブ」の加瀬亮、「SHINOBI」のオダギリジョー、「キル・ビル」の栗山千明ら人気俳優を主演に迎えた青春映画。矛盾だらけの世の中に不満を持つ3人の若者の姿を、「69 sixty nine」の李相日監督がシニカルに描いている。  夢を抱いて警察官になったものの、退屈な事務処理ばかりの毎日に飽き飽きしていた粕谷シンゴ。ある日、偶然乗り合わせた路線バスがバスジャックされた。夢見ていたような活躍のチャンスだったが、いざとなるとシンゴには何も出来なかった。3ヶ月後、事件の時にバスに乗り合わせていた青年・テツと偶然再会したシンゴ。心を許し合い、日ごろの鬱憤をぶつけ合う二人は、やがて復讐代行ゲームを始める。次々に舞い込む復讐の依頼。そんな中、やはりジャックされたバスに乗り合わせていた女・サキが依頼の電話をかけてくる…。 滿懷理想但未獲重用的年輕探員、嚮往自由的孤傲清潔工人、自卑怯懦的藥劑師,三人一同登上被騎劫的巴士。三個月後,他們重遇。「這個世上的想像力根本不足夠!」「我知道讓世界於一瞬間消失的方法。」清潔工人這樣說。三人瘋狂的復仇代理計劃就這樣開始了。 《Scrap Heaven》由三位當時得令的演員;《戀愛地圖》的加瀨亮、《SHINOBI》的小田切讓以及《標殺令》的栗山千明《Scrap Heaven》攜手主演,由他們演出片中的憤世三人組可謂入型入格。小田切讓更憑本片榮獲「Kinema旬報電影獎」及「橫濱電影節」的最佳男主角大獎,絕對是演技實力的証明。導演李相日過去執導的《跳了線》(BORDER LINE)一鳴驚人,其後改編村上龍同名小說的《69》也取得理想成績,這次再次以影像衝擊社會制度,沒有讓影迷失望。 Chinese Title Name : 天堂失格 SOURCE : スクラップ・ヘブン スクラップ・ヘブン スクラップ・ヘブン スクラップ・ヘブン スクラップ・ヘブン スクラップ・ヘブン hugz.jpgsukurappuhebun.jpgScrapHeavenojkc.jpgScrapHeaven.jpg

Guest Aoijen

MY GODDDDDD Odagiri Joe He is so actor very popular at Japan I like him he is so COOL :wub: I can't wait buy this DVD Original guys if you want buy DVD Original you can buy here www.cdjapan.co.jp and www.yesasia.com :wub: I hope guys like it :lol:

Guest dadedum

Another Odagiri one I'm dying to watch. I saw the trailer on the homepage and the music rocks. Anyone know what's that song is called?

Guest sweetangelkiss12
:D Another movie that I want to see of Odagiri, anyone know where i can dl it with eng subs? and not on CB? is it just me or is he EXTREMELY HOTT? :D:D:D

• 1 month later...
Guest Truelover

Hi,

I've seen Scrap heaven recently. It's not one of the best Chiaki's movies but it's not so bad. Chiaki is confined to a very small third role inside and had can't impose much more because of the solid male duo play of the storyline.

I've been so long time waiting to watch this movie, honnestly I was a bit disapointed.

Kate

a few words about Scrap heaven (in french)

• 2 months later...
Guest chanchan

HA?? i really dont understand this movie.. After watching Odagiri in SHINOBI i tot Scrap HEaven will be a good one as well but i was so disappointed! hiks..

Archived