BECK Mangolian Chop Squad!

Guest tigereyez

Guest tigereyez
Discussion :)
Err, I hope I spelled that right.
I hope there isn't a thead about this already (and if there is, I'm super sorry sad.gif ) Beck__Mongolian_chop_squad_by_j_b0x.png
I just started to READ BECK (finished V. 2) V-_-V but I can't seem to find anything else. Anybody know where I can get some mo' Beck?
Plot:
It tells the story of a group of Japanese teenagers who form a rock band and their struggle to fame, focusing on 14-year-old Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka, who until meeting guitar prodigy Ryusuke Minami was an average teen with a boring life.
Published by: Tokyopop (up to 6 vol)
Anime Episodes: 26
*This series has also game released and live action film
BECK_mongolian_chop_squad_wall_by_Omi_Ni
sanji-beck-anime-manga-mongolian-chop-sq

Guest tigereyez

Thanks.

I miss the anime that is Beck...*sniff*

ANyhoos, I read the American Version of the manga and it was fairly good. :)

The translations weren't as rough as I expected

I wonder if they'll ever put it on Cartoon Network or so.

Guest Take Five

watched the anime, haven't read the manga but downloaded it. the drawings in it are pretty strange haha. i liked the anime though.

^yeah, i found it hard to transition to the manga from the anime..due to the big difference in drawing style and the lack of music. In any case, seeing how far the manga is going (Koyuki is about 19) compared to where the anime stopped.. really makes me sad that they decided not to continue the anime series.

Guest chocolate//

never watched the anime but the manga was really good. i can't remember where i left off on the manga so now i'm really far behind and i don't want to catch up.

Guest tigereyez

V. 24 came out in Japan a week or so ago. Darn it, I want it to come out in Korea or someone to sub it so I can read it...T_T

The anime ended at 26, is there is specific reason why?

Guest daydreaming

the anime stopped because they ran out of money so i heard and it makes sense because if you watched the last few episodes, the animation completly went downhill and the last episode was basically a bunch of still pictures.

Guest fruiteechi

the anime series was great, i wonder too if it'll be on cartoon network but there was a lot of swears and all. Maybe they'll be a sequel, at least i'm hoping for one.

• 3 months later...

gahh, when i first heard that they were going to animate beck, i was worried on how they would pull off the sugoi music that's supposably in the manga. after watching, i was fairly surprised and relieved that they didn't completely butcher it! oh, but the english sucked ... even ryusuke whom should be fluent, sucks. D:

i'm way behind on the manga :/

Guest madeinktown

after i watched beck, i was so into it. it was a really great anime with even better music.

vol 3 will be released in march or so. expect a new vol every 2 to 3 months after the newest one.

gahh, when i first heard that they were going to animate beck, i was worried on how they would pull off the sugoi music that's supposably in the manga. after watching, i was fairly surprised and relieved that they didn't completely butcher it! oh, but the english sucked ... even ryusuke whom should be fluent, sucks. D:

i'm way behind on the manga :/

nah, he is fluent, just not native sounding :P all the other guys from America like Leon and the guys in Dying Breed had perfect English.

Archived